PDA

View Full Version : St Johnstone's Semi Ticket Arrangements Announced

glasgowsheep
01-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Just saying like...

[quote]The club has today taken possession of ticket for the League Cup semi-final against Aberdeen on Saturday 1st February 2014 (Tynecastle Stadium, kick off 3pm).

We have been allocated the whole of the Roseburn Stand (thatís the stand behind the goal which away fans normally occupy) giving us an initial allocation of 3,300 tickets. Further allocations will be available in the Main Stand but this will be subject to demand and if taken up will give us a total allocation of 5,000 tickets.

Ticket prices are as follows:

All Adults - £20
Under 16s - £10
Under 12s - £5

Season ticket holders will be given a three day 'priority window' to purchase the tickets they require and this can be done in person at McDiarmid Park or by telephone (01738 455000). If applying in person, please bring voucher number 30 from your season ticket book or if applying by telephone please be ready to provide your season ticket row and seat number.

After those three days, the tickets wi

PittodrieGoesBerserk
01-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Surely they'll be able to shift 5,000.

Their 5k plus our 10.7 k only equals 15.7k, so where are the other 2k tickets going?

SMsW
06-01-2014, 01:16 PM
The public sale for St Johnstone tickets is tomorrow. ;) - view external link (http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=2816)

RedStarTorphins
06-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Surely they'll be able to shift 5,000.

Their 5k plus our 10.7 k only equals 15.7k, so where are the other 2k tickets going?

I think the remaining 2000 are for the main stand.
IF they sell their 5k they get first dibs.
More likely we'll get some or all of the remaining tickets I'd have thought.
Not sure they'll sell more than 5k to be honest.

WestCoastDon
06-01-2014, 03:26 PM
If any Aberdeen fans are found to have bought st johnstone tickets for this game... what is the penalty?

1) being thrown out of the game

2) a football banning order

3) two months in prison

4) public flogging

Anyone know?

benchmaster
06-01-2014, 03:51 PM
I was speaking to St Johnstone fan today and he was saying they should sell out there end, they have sold about 2000 odds before a general sale and expect to flog the rest for there end 3300?

He didnt expect them to take that many more of the back of a poor run off form jsut now.

So we may well see a good few of there tickets for the main stand.

thegrunter
06-01-2014, 03:54 PM
If any Aberdeen fans are found to have bought st johnstone tickets for this game... what is the penalty?

3) two months in prison

4) public flogging

Anyone know?

Worse than that. You have to Support St Johnstone for the rest of your life !

WestCoastDon
06-01-2014, 03:58 PM

3) two months in prison

4) public flogging

Anyone know?

Worse than that. You have to Support St Johnstone for the rest of your life ![/quote]

surely that is option 4?

GlezgaRed
06-01-2014, 04:01 PM
St.Johnstone as a club would surely be disappointed if they can only shift the Roseburn Stand's 3300 tickets ?

If they say only shifted another 500-1000 tickets in the main stand then would the remaining tickets be made available to Aberdeen, years ago didn't the bigots get that part of the main stand so there must be some way of segregating the support !!

PittodrieGoesBerserk
06-01-2014, 04:30 PM
St.Johnstone as a club would surely be disappointed if they can only shift the Roseburn Stand's 3300 tickets ?

If they say only shifted another 500-1000 tickets in the main stand then would the remaining tickets be made available to Aberdeen, years ago didn't the bigots get that part of the main stand so there must be some way of segregating the support !!

As it stands I think we already have half of the main stand and the 1700 being held back for St Johnston is the other half.

I think the option is either take them all or leave them all as a half cannot be segregated I don't think.

So either they get 3,300 or 5,000 no in between I don't believe.

Then the additional 1,500 seats must be corporate, sponsor or hospitality seating in the central sections of the main stand.

WestCoastDon
06-01-2014, 04:37 PM

As it stands I think we already have half of the main stand and the 1700 being held back for St Johnston is the other half.

I think the option is either take them all or leave them all as a half cannot be segregated I don't think.

Then the additional 1,500 seats must be corporate, sponsor or hospitality seating in the central sections of the main stand.[/quote]

there is no corporate or hospitality for this game

PittodrieGoesBerserk
06-01-2014, 04:49 PM

Then the additional 1,500 seats must be corporate, sponsor or hospitality seating in the central sections of the main stand.[/quote]

there is no corporate or hospitality for t

donsfan15
06-01-2014, 06:12 PM

Then the additional 1,500 seats must be corporate, sponsor or hospitality seating in the central sections of the main

hilton82
06-01-2014, 07:22 PM
be at least another thousand coming our way you would think..

PittodrieGoesBerserk
06-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Having a look on the St.J forum they have sold around 2,000 so far, that includes supporters clubs and season ticket holders and one day of general sale.

So going by that you would think they might struggle to sell over 3,300 and then get the additional tickets for the main stand.

All of the above is totally anecdotal though.

SMsW
08-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Oh my go, there's a ticket frenzy now. :O - view external link (http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/452572/Dons-fans-in-semi-frenzy)

Don_Of_The_Dead
08-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Why don't they let us just fill out the rest of the stadium?

Ceptic or der Hun always got at least 3/4 of Hampden in any semi or final, no matter who they played. Even though we seen the likes of United fill the same amount as them in the Final against County. If St's couldn't take a single Fan, the Don's would easy of been able to fill Tyncastle.

They should of given us at least 13500 tickets.

PittodrieGoesBerserk
08-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Going by the AFC announcement earlier today, it looks like SJ fans have until this Saturday to purchase tickets and then SJ either have to give the extra over to us or take the remaining tickets for the Main Stand.

Since they have only sold 2,000 so far which includes all ST holders and two days of general sale, it looks unlikely they will sell over the 3,300 initial allocation.

aleale
08-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Roseburn stands been slip up many times when we've been down there so wonder if they are selling that in sections that would allow us tickets in that end as well. Going to be some feeling for our players walking out to see the stadium full of dons fans.

PittodrieGoesBerserk
08-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Roseburn stands been slip up many times when we've been down there so wonder if they are selling that in sections that would allow us tickets in that end as well. Going to be some feeling for our players walking out to see the stadium full of dons fans.

Surely ST J will sell the 3,300 in the Roseburn, surely?