PDA

View Full Version : Spuds inflict another defeat at Old Trafford

ex_pat_magpie
01-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Beat Manure 1-2.

Had Fergie still been in charge it would have been at least 2-2 as he would have demanded and got the additional time to get into the game. B) B) B)

Andrew_NUFC
01-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Would of preferred a draw but always nice to see the red Mancs turned over in their own backyard and have a little struggle.

nufc007
02-01-2014, 05:51 AM
Interesting to see Man U on the receiving end of the great and powerful Webb.

Its not just us after all...;D

Zippity
02-01-2014, 10:00 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2me31o6.jpg

XD XD XD

ex_pat_magpie
02-01-2014, 10:37 AM
Zippity you have a sense of humour second to none.;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

DEVONSPUR
02-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Beat Manure 1-2.

Had Fergie still been in charge it would have been at least 2-2 as he would have demanded and got the additional time to get into the game. B) B) B)

I just knew you would be delighted with this result Bill as was I!!
;D

Really enjoyed watching/listening to Moyes blaming the whole performance on the ref as he didn't mention the 2 absolute sitters Lennon & Soldado missed which would have given his team of divers the thrashing they thoroughly deserved!!!

Happy new Year to you and your family!!

Zippity
02-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Zippity you have a sense of humour second to none.;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Nicked off FB.

...but you're right. XD XD XD

ex_pat_magpie
02-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Beat Manure 1-2.

I just knew you would be delighted with this result Bill as was I!!
;D

Really enjoyed watching/listening to Moyes blaming the whole performance on the ref as he didn't mention the 2 absolute sitters Lennon & Soldado missed which would have given his team of divers the thrashing they thoroughly deserved!!!

Happy new Year to you and your family!![/quote]

I was also momentarily tempted to think of you as one of our own after reading your well thought out and reasoned posts about "Maggie" on your own site.

All the best to you and I'll be keeping a close eye on your keeping of our truce. ;D ;D ;D

DEVONSPUR
02-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Ive had enough and anyway im really enjoying taking the pi55 out of the spammers after all the abuse they've given us this season with AVB and the tonkings we've had!

Just about to watch the 5th test which will probably remove any good feelings!!

I don't know why I do it to be honest!!

Watching that Pikey, Mitchell Johnson, makes me want to reach for the manacles and send him to Tasmania where he belongs!!
>:)

ex_pat_magpie
02-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Ive had enough and anyway im really enjoying taking the pi55 out of the spammers after all the abuse they've given us this season with AVB and the tonkings we've had!

Just about to watch the 5th test which will probably remove any good feelings!!

I don't know why I do it to be honest!!

Watching that Pikey, Mitchell Johnson, makes me want to reach for the manacles and send him to Tasmania where he belongs!!
>:)

He's made the main difference and as well as that the Kookaburra ball with the low seam prevented Jimmy Anderson from getting his usual swing. A couple of wickets an innings from JA would have made the difference and of course Johnson has been on his own territory here and not on the greener English pitches where our lads tamed him.