PDA

View Full Version : Red TV Goals

WestCoastDon
01-01-2014, 08:33 PM
There are three great post match interviews and the goals are up on RedTV. Not the full highlights yet.

What are your thoughts on their goal. You can see that they had a player fall and hold onto Anderson's shorts. That stopped Hector from covering as he tripped over the pair and stopped him covering the player.

They may have still scored but it was a foul.

Do not blame the referee for missing it as the play was over the other side but the goal should not have counted.

pwlp
01-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Yee-****ing-haw!

RedStarTorphins
01-01-2014, 10:52 PM
There are three great post match interviews and the goals are up on RedTV. Not the full highlights yet.

What are your thoughts on their goal. You can see that they had a player fall and hold onto Anderson's shorts. That stopped Hector from covering as he tripped over the pair and stopped him covering the player.

Do not blame the referee for missing it as the play was over the other side but the goal should not have counted.

Nah.
No foul.
Langfud's fault 100%

Bridieeater
01-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Can someone help me with RED TV, I upgraded my season ticket to Black and Gold last month. In the bogs at Pittodrie there is a sign which tells you that with B & G entitles you to free subscription to RED TV. Thing is it asks for payment details when you try and sign in.

What do i dee!!!

WestCoastDon
01-01-2014, 11:04 PM

Nah.
No foul.
Langfud's fault 100%[/quote]

I am not saying Langfield should have gone for the ball where there were at least 5 players better off than him to get it.

I am saying that it was a foul on Anderson holding his shorts so he could not defend. Therefore the goal should not have counted.

RedStarTorphins
01-01-2014, 11:10 PM

Nah.
No foul.

I am not saying Langfield should have gone for the ball where there were at least 5 players better off than him to get it.

I am saying that it was a foul on Anderson holding his shorts so he could not defend. Therefore the goal should not have counted.[/quote]

ach, possibly.
Like you say, you can't expect Gollum t

RedStarTorphins
01-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Can someone help me with RED TV, I upgraded my season ticket to Black and Gold last month. In the bogs at Pittodrie there is a sign which tells you that with B & G entitles you to free subscription to RED TV. Thing is it asks for payment details when you try and sign in.

What do i dee!!!

Nae idea Bridie, as I'm not a B&G member, so I pay my hard earned to get it.
You could always do that ;D

WestCoastDon
01-01-2014, 11:28 PM

Nah.
No foul.

I am saying that it was a foul on Anderson holding his shorts so he could not defend. Therefore the goal should not have counted.[/quote]

a

WestCoastDon
03-01-2014, 10:49 AM
I wish they had the option on Red TV to pay to watch the full match after the event with the Red TV commentary.

sheepcrooky
03-01-2014, 11:09 AM
I wish they had the option on Red TV to pay to watch the full match after the event with the Red TV commentary.

^^^^^ with bells on. Plenty Ex-pat Dandies like me would pay to watch every game abroad.

Wouldn't need much for the club to set up a pay as you watch Red TV site, FFS I think even the Pikeys have one.

Additional income to the club and generates more interest.

Great to be back at Pittodrie for the Ross County game and reminds me how much I isa Pittodrie.

COYR.

sheepcrooky
03-01-2014, 11:10 AM
(sic) *miss*

donwards
03-01-2014, 11:19 AM

I'd sell tha hoose!

ok what can we do about it?

Petition?

Phone them?

Or as I said months ago can somebody f*cking record it with their phone and send the video on to...