PDA

View Full Version : Small changes will revive our season

TheMightyRojas
02-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Jmac
I applaud everything you have done for our club so far.

You and your management team are a breath of fresh air and we as fans have loved every minute of it.

Recently , the wheels have came off a bit but he st mirren game was definately not deserving of the score line and bad officialdom, sloppy defending and great goalkeeping was he result

St Johnstone game had the feeling of a poor performance once the starting 11 was read out unfortunately. If the rumours of players being dropped because of breach of club rules then fair enough( not totally convinced with this rumour- could be a spin).

Aberdeen game saw a virtually strongest team we could have picked which was pleasing but on watching the game develope, here is my take om proceedings:

Small changes:

Aberdeen adapted to conditions better and were strong and powerfull when on the ball and without the ball
Very disciplined fae them

We however suffered lack of off the ball pressing from both Gauld and Cifici on numerous occa

silverish
02-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Ffs, ah nodded aff half wiy thru that, what wir ya sayin mate? XD

Klaus_Heisler
02-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Butcher was suspended yesterday. And he's a centre-half.

TheMightyRojas
02-01-2014, 06:54 PM

Don't you think I didn't know that?

This post is about building a even better squad mate , not about yesterday

Yesterday showed up are frailties though mate

Butcher is a decent ch that at times this season hasn't even mad the squad because Dillon is club captain

All I'm saying is that he could be used elsewhere if needed

B)

TheMightyRojas
02-01-2014, 06:55 PM

Telt ya it was a phucking epic

Read it ya cheeky chunt and come back at me

B)

silverish
02-01-2014, 06:58 PM

B)[/quote]

Its like War and Peace ffs, em workin the morn, no got time tae read it XD

Klaus_Heisler
02-01-2014, 07:28 PM

Butcher is a decent ch that at times this season hasn't even mad the squad because Dillon is club captain

B)[/quote]

I'd like to see Butcher/Gunning given a run of games at centre half. For me, Souttar (and Gauld) need taken out of the limelight for a few weeks. From watching the Hibs game tonight we could face a bit of an aerial bombardment on Sunday and Butcher is better equipped to deal with this. Sending-off at McDiarmid aside, he's not done a lot wrong.

Gauld could do with a rest to let his knock clear up. It's a pity there's no winter shutdown this year, cos it's exactly what we are needing. Fe

TheMightyRojas
02-01-2014, 07:44 PM

B)[/quote]

I'd like to see Butcher/Gunning given a run of games at centre half. For me, Souttar (and Gauld) need taken out of the limelight for a few weeks. From watching the Hibs game tonight we could face a bit of an aerial bombardment on Sunday and Butcher is better equipped to deal with this. Sending-off at McDiarmid aside, he's not done a lot wrong.

Gauld could do with a rest to let his knock clear up. It's a pity there's no winter shutdown

TheMightyRojas
02-01-2014, 07:46 PM

B)[/quote]

Its like War and Peace ffs, em workin the morn, no got time tae read it XD[/quote]

Ken...XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

NAREYETAL
02-01-2014, 08:00 PM
FFS Rojas

I find myself actually agreeing with your opening post :(

The team will get back on the rails soon , onwards and upwards from now on.

As long as they only go to St Andrews to train XD

JuanShoe
02-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Agree with every thing in the opening post with the exception of moving Buthcer. Butcher looks rough but could make a decent player but I really don't think moving him into midfield would be an option. He's not shown anything in his play to suggest he'd cope with that. Souttar would be a better option there than Butcher.

What we have is a group of youngsters that is as good as we could possibly hope for. Robertson, Ciftci, GMS, Armstrong, Gauld and Souttar are an amazing group to be coming through at the same time. You have to look to how best to support that with bringing in expeirence and strength to help these guys flourish. We have decent solid pros to help. If you want to genuinely improve the squad then this is what you have to improve on. Rankin has been a standout and others have been solid. I'd like to see the afore-mentioned Webster-esque player come in and possibly push Souttar to RB (an area we haven't looked too solid in) and have Gunning and that new CH be a real barrier

stokearab
02-01-2014, 08:54 PM
[quote="JuanShoe"]Agree with every thing in the opening post with the exception of moving Buthcer. Butcher looks rough but could make a decent player but I really don't think moving him into midfield would be an option. He's not shown anything in his play to suggest he'd cope with that. Souttar would be a better option there than Butcher.

What we have is a group of youngsters that is as good as we could possibly hope for. Robertson, Ciftci, GMS, Armstrong, Gauld and Souttar are an amazing group to be coming through at the same time. You have to look to how best to support that with bringing in expeirence and strength to help these guys flourish. We have decent solid pros to help. If you want to genuinely improve the squad then this is what you have to improve on. Rankin has been a standout and others have been solid. I'd like to see the afore-mentioned Webster-esque player come in and possibly push Souttar to RB (an area we haven't looked too solid in) and

TheMightyRojas
02-01-2014, 09:34 PM
FFS Rojas

I find myself actually agreeing with your opening post :(

The team will get back on the rails soon , onwards and upwards from now on.

As long as they only go to St Andrews to train XD

Cheers bud

Only telling it as I see it!

No far away fae being outstanding and defo in wie a chance of the Scottish this year!

Sheep on route would do me fine!

B)

JuanShoe
02-01-2014, 09:36 PM
[quote="stokearab"]Agree with every thing in the opening post with the exception of moving Buthcer. Butcher looks rough but could make a decent player but I really don't think moving him into midfield would be an option. He's not shown anything in his play to suggest he'd cope with that. Souttar would be a better option there than Butcher.

What we have is a group of youngsters that is as good as we could possibly hope for. Robertson, Ciftci, GMS, Armstrong, Gauld and Souttar are an amazing group to be coming through at the same time. You have to look to how best to support that with bringing in expeirence and strength to help these guys flourish. We have decent solid pros to help. If you want to genuinely improve the squad then this is what you have to improve on. Rankin has been a standout and others have been solid. I'd like to see the afore-mentioned Webster-esque player come in and possibly push Souttar to R

NAREYETAL
02-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Glad you changed yer jacket ffs

Have you seen the photo o me fae the 4js after hospo

minter.com FACT

TheMightyRojas
02-01-2014, 09:43 PM
[quote="stokearab"]Agree with every thing in the opening post with the exception of moving Buthcer. Butcher looks rough but could make a decent player but I really don't think moving him into midfield would be an option. He's not shown anything in his play to suggest he'd cope with that. Souttar would be a better option there than Butcher.

What we have is a group of youngsters that is as good as we could possibly hope for. Robertson, Ciftci, GMS, Armstrong, Gauld and Souttar are an amazing group to be coming through at the same time. You have to look to how best to support that with bringing in expeirence and strength to help these guys flourish. We have decent solid pros to help. If you want to genuinely improve the squad then this is what you have to improve on. Rankin has been a standout and others have been solid. I'd like to see the afore-mentioned Webster-esque player come in and possibly push Souttar to R

TheMightyRojas
02-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Glad you changed yer jacket ffs

Have you seen the photo o me fae the 4js after hospo

minter.com FACT

Cheeky chunt

That's a Desmond jacket ya prick! XD

No seen the pic but do remember the top off scenario

XD >:)

arab_plumber
02-01-2014, 11:14 PM
[quote="TheMightyRojas"]Jmac

You and your management team are a breath of fresh air and we as fans have loved every minute of it.

Recently , the wheels have came off a bit but he st mirren game was definately not deserving of the score line and bad officialdom, sloppy defending and great goalkeeping was he result

St Johnstone game had the feeling of a poor performance once the starting 11 was read out unfortunately. If the rumours of players being dropped because of breach of club rules then fair enough( not totally convinced with this rumour- could be a spin).

Aberdeen game saw a virtually strongest team we could have picked which was pleasing but on watching the game develope, here is my take om proceedings:

Small changes:

Aberdeen adapted to conditions better and were strong and powerfull when on the ball and without the ball
Very disciplined fae them

We however suffered lack of off the ball p

TheMightyRojas
03-01-2014, 06:40 AM
[quote="arab_plumber"]Jmac

Small changes:

Very disciplined fa

TerryTheTerror
03-01-2014, 07:12 AM
FFS What a crock of sh1te

I'm guessing you got Fifa 2014 for xmas.

TheMightyRojas
03-01-2014, 07:35 AM
FFS What a crock of sh1te

I'm guessing you got Fifa 2014 for xmas.

Are you plumber in disguise or is there an echo in here? XD

Only giving my opinion mate

That's what a board is for is it not?

:/

TerryTheTerror
03-01-2014, 07:39 AM
Indeed, as am I. :)

TheMightyRojas
03-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Indeed, as am I. :)

Not a problem bud

Care to elaborate to my debate? :P