PDA

View Full Version : So I was feeling a bit rough at the game yesterday...

UnitedArabEmAright
02-01-2014, 08:28 PM
But I think I must have been watching a different game from some pundits and SSB's.

I'm reading things like "dominated", "great display" and "good football" being used to describe Aberdeen's performance. Really?

I thought the match was utter sh*te and neither team produced any quality going forward. Aberdeen were more solid and had more desire, that's what won them the match.

If Aberdeen fans are describing that as a good performance by their team, then I'm glad I don't have to watch them every week!

offshore_arab83
02-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Said on another thread today that it wasn't Bonny to watch

Aberdeen were stronger than us and wanted it more that was the difference I'm afraid

PatReilly
02-01-2014, 08:39 PM
I 'sort of' agree with you, but Aberdeen were far more up for the game, and showed greater experience (cos they have greater experience).

The weather made the match even more miserable, a few rows from the front of the George Fox wasn't the best place to be in an all seater ground.

shedka
02-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Agree, yes they were the better side on the day overall and did have the better of it till we scored but the needless penalty changed the game back in their favour at a time they were chasing it and we were countering a lot

It's not like they were very threatening from open play either, Souttar's mistakes apart the main trouble came from corners and fk's the latter of which we are guilty of giving far too many away against teams

We got what we deserved losing a goal from one, the amount of fk's Robson had to curl in something was gonna happen from one at somepoint

geegee
02-01-2014, 10:06 PM
I agree with this entirely...whilst they shaded it marginally, there was phuck all in it really...they were hungrier and definitely more street wise...they dealt with the conditions way better as well...but if we had won 1-0 or 2-1 I wouldn't have felt we stole it...if that was domination WTF did we do the 6/7 weeks when we were unbeaten when double figures in some of those games could have been justified...now that was domination!