PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Still Not allowed to sign players

WestCoastDon
03-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Missed that they would not be able to sign players in January.

Got to feel sorry for them only having 14 fit first team players...

>;) - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/pad52ch)

DandieBee
03-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Feel sorry for the younger players who have been thrown right in at the deep end when they have had no say in the matter.

Stevenson and Wilson can get ti f*ck though, they knew what they were signing up for. However I wouldn't mind us going for their keeper McDonald.

And the fans can get ti f*ck as well

theram1975
03-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Stevenson's mate told me recently that he's absolutely f**ked, playing through all sorts to get to the end of this season and try keep them up as he knows he needs to retire in the summer.

TheAngusBull
03-01-2014, 12:41 PM
I see Billy Brown greeting about it too.

Demanding that the ban be lifted.

Tough - Hearts made a decision to boot out Chris Robinson and embrace Romanov and his ridiculous spending plans.

With that there was always going to be a high likelihood of Administration or Liquidation. The consequence of Admin is that there is a points deduction and signing ban.

I honestly can't see what they are bleating about as they are still in Admin.

EintrachtFrankfurt
03-01-2014, 12:42 PM
but i thought those no marks were favourites for the champions league?

how could it go so wrong...;D

Donanddusted
03-01-2014, 12:43 PM
I see Billy Brown greeting about it too.

Demanding that the ban be lifted.

Tough - Hearts made a decision to boot out Chris Robinson and embrace Romanov and his ridiculous spending plans.

With that there was always going to be a high likelihood of Administration or Liquidation. The consequence of Admin is that there is a points deduction and signing ban.

I honestly can't see what they are bleating about as they are still in Admin.

I read that and thought they really are Huns lite coming away with the same.

If you can't stand the heat, don't play with matches.

SMsW
03-01-2014, 12:46 PM
F*ck Hearts - and all who sail in her.

EintrachtFrankfurt
03-01-2014, 12:50 PM
dont know what that **** brown is greeting about anyway. i reckon they will be relegated by april and then the real fun and games start for the wee huns of gorgie. >:)

Tubilay
03-01-2014, 05:20 PM
I'm not sure it's such a bad thing for the kids at Hearts. Maybe they're getting thrown in earlier than they'd like, but as a 16 year old kid, you'd be delighted to get in amongst the first team, no matter what the circumstances. Most of these guys would have thought they might, just maybe, get near the first team if they buckled down and improved over three or four years. They might not be getting the results, but they'll be delighted to be getting games.

05car
03-01-2014, 05:23 PM
I have sympathy with the players, who are to be fair, having their careers hurt by the constant thrashings they are taking and the amount of football they are being asked to play.

They are playing first team and u20 games every week and the amount of football they are playing can't really be good for their development.

No sympathy for the club, its fans or nobs like billy brown...

WestCoastDon
03-01-2014, 05:31 PM
dont know what that **** brown is greeting about anyway. i reckon they will be relegated by april and then the real fun and games start for the wee huns of gorgie. >:)

I for one look forward to them getting relegated and will support them to win that league next year and come straight back up.

scobiemacd
03-01-2014, 07:26 PM
I'm not sure it's such a bad thing for the kids at Hearts. Maybe they're getting thrown in earlier than they'd like, but as a 16 year old kid, you'd be delighted to get in amongst the first team, no matter what the circumstances. Most of these guys would have thought they might, just maybe, get near the first team if they buckled down and improved over three or four years. They might not be getting the results, but they'll be delighted to be getting games.

Exactly. Lot worse things they could be doing. They're playing football for Christs sake.
When they're older they'll tell their grand kids of the time they beat Aberdeen twice in the season that the Dons qualified for the Champions League.

scobiemacd
03-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Nothing to see here. Duplicate post.

As you were.

ForestHills
03-01-2014, 07:28 PM

Exactly. Lot worse things they could be doing. They're playing football for Christs sake.
When they're older they'll tell their grand kids of the time they best Aberdeen twice in the season that the Dons qualified for the Champions League.[/quote]

Yup - most of them would have disspeared off the radar and ended up at Tesco - instead they are getting a season of top flight football. Its a cracking result for them.

TouchlineTantrum
04-01-2014, 05:38 PM
No sympathy at all what about all the teams who have lived and tried to stay within their budget and compete with i owe you's stamped all over europe hardly ambassador to the country, signing players you could never compete with forcing clubs nearly to ruin. Possibly vandalism of scottish football in general. no pity what so ever...

RedStarTorphins
04-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Billy Brown can shut his fat hun mouth.

He was there when they were overspending and their c*nt of a support lorded it over us for being sh1te, when they were clearly cheating.

Take your medicine you c*nts.

and they won't get back up next season wither, as you'd have to assume their cousins will

WestCoastDon
04-01-2014, 06:15 PM

He was there when they were overspending and their c*nt of a support lorded it over us for being sh1te, when they were clearly cheating.

and they won't get back up next season wither, as you'd have to assume their cousins will

would rather have Hearts in the next year than that new team.

RedStarTorphins
04-01-2014, 06:19 PM

would rather have Hearts in the next year than that new team.[/quote]

Aye, that goes without saying, but not going to happen though.

steadtheredmin
04-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Get it right round them, cheating scum B*stards

WestCoastDon
04-01-2014, 07:46 PM

would rather have Hearts in the next year than that new team.[/quote]

Aye, that goes without saying, but not going to happen though.[/quote]

It depends in my opinion. The shambles need to cut costs so I cannot see them adding to the team in terms of quality too much. The "mini me" shambles will be able to retain their current team that have beaten us twice.

I think you are right but I hope you are wrong.

Edit: although the "mini-me" shambles may also need to cut costs going down a division unless their fans stick with them a

rustlinsweetiepapers
04-01-2014, 10:56 PM
I have some sympathy for the players knocking their pan out for nothing as they get relegated but I think Brown's argument is totally obnoxious. 'Unless the signing embargo is lifted the game in Scotland is in danger of losing credibility'. The same self-obsessed nonsense that has come from Sevco. What exactly did Romanov, Foulkes, Murray and White do for the credibility of Scottish football?

MarkGarrett
05-01-2014, 05:35 AM
Great rule they should extend it to the other 10 teams who aren't us.

Skoskur
05-01-2014, 01:11 PM
its simple, pay your way or **** off

not a drop of sympathy for any of them, they all jumped on the band wagon and believed they would be euro champions.

lets not let them forget how like their glasgow cousins they acted, sounded, boasted, talked sh!te, believed...

puredeadbrilliantsoitisbyrawbigyun

KARMA B!TCHES !!