PDA

View Full Version : Jackie on the zone

shedka
03-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Even though i've no doubts we'll get back on track soon anyway, feeling better still having watched today's interview

And on another note, the fans need to stay with the side after the last week, backing has been excellent this season, at Tannadice this has been a huge positive after last season and the start of this one when negativity transferred onto the park, have to keep that positive backing up

Got to try and not get too low after a bad game or week and keep the feet on the ground better during a good run or month etc

I personally can't wait for the Hibs game now and the games that follow, particularly St Mirren in the cup B-)

Brian_Laws
03-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Even though i've no doubts we'll get back on track soon anyway, feeling better still having watched today's interview

And on another note, the fans need to stay with the side after the last week, backing has been excellent this season, at Tannadice this has been a huge positive after last season and the start of this one when negativity transferred onto the park, have to keep that positive backing up

Got to try and not get too low after a bad game or week and keep the feet on the ground better during a good run or month etc

I personally can't wait for the Hibs game now and the games that follow, particularly St Mirren in the cup B-)

Agreed bud...St Mirren gemme was a freak which we could have won 5-2 but thems the breaks , St Johnstone was dire and worst of the season to be fair and looking back at Aberdeen Game now as much as they were on top and deserved the win it could have went either way.

Really big game Sunday and the play

lugmeister
03-01-2014, 04:22 PM
As i said in earlier post the manager like players must learn from his mistakes in selection tactical and style off play.And must be able to show character and positiveness to a fragile group of players confidence wise.This is the difference between the top 10% of managers and the rest, proof will be in the pudding. Once an arab always an arab.I think he will pass the test the next few games will enlighten us.

silverish
03-01-2014, 04:46 PM

Like :heart:

silverish
03-01-2014, 04:47 PM

Agreed bud...St Mirren gemme was a freak which we could have won 5-2 but thems the breaks , St Johnstone was dire and worst of the season to be fair and looking back at Aberdeen Game now as much as they were on top and deserved the win it could have went

arabugs
03-01-2014, 04:48 PM

Agreed bud...St Mirren gemme was a freak which we could have won 5-2 but thems the breaks , St Johnstone was dire and worst of the season to be fair and looking back at Aberdeen Game now as much as they were on top and deserved the win it could have went

RED_JOHN
03-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Jackie is who really let you down in the last few games. Wholesale changes against St.Johnstone...what was that about?...players out partying...utter nonsense!! He was trying to be clever and think he is a special one...backfired big time! It knocked the stuffing right out of you and when your players HAD to be up for your biggest game of the season so far he and them bottled it!
Bad management tactic wise and bad management of the players mentally wise.

stokearab
03-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Jackie is who really let you down in the last few games. Wholesale changes against St.Johnstone...what was that about?...players out partying...utter nonsense!! He was trying to be clever and think he is a special one...backfired big time! It knocked the stuffing right out of you and when your players HAD to be up for your biggest game of the season so far he and them bottled it!

Spot on mate. Now, you smell of fish, so phuk off before we all smell like you xx

stokearab
03-01-2014, 08:21 PM

Spot on mate. Now, you smell of fish, so phuk off before we all smell like you xx[/quote]

Is there a like your own post button?

RED_JOHN
03-01-2014, 08:26 PM

Spot on mate. Now, you smell of fish, so phuk off before we all smell like you xx[/quote]

Is there a like your own post button?[/quote]

It would certainly be helpful! :P

gothenburg
03-01-2014, 08:33 PM
We have the best group of youngsters in Scotland by an absolute country mile. I honestly think no other team is within touching distance of us in that respect. They will most likely have more off days than good days...but...when they click it is a joy to watch. We have seen it a few of times so far and honestly, it's the best football Ive seen for many a year. Let the Sheep enjoy their run of wins. They will not...and I repeat...WILL NOT...see the level of football we have seen over the last few months. We can play some STUNNING FOOTBALL. They can play some good football. End of.

offshore_arab83
03-01-2014, 09:44 PM
Bad management tactic wise and bad management of the players mentally wise. John, what else could he do if players are on the lash, turn around and say' ach well, dinny dae it again theres yer jerseys' of course he cant, he would be seen as a soft touch, he f ucked them getting their first team wages and showed that hes not a soft touch, just a shame for us it happened when it did and St Johnstone took advantage

Nothing clever about it...

Our biggest game coincidently will be in the Scottish cup in the next few weeks...

RED_JOHN
03-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Bad management tactic wise and bad management of the players mentally wise. John, what else could he do if players are on the lash, turn around and say' ach well, dinny dae it again theres yer jerseys' of course he cant, he would be seen as a soft touch, he f ucked them getting their first team wages and showed that hes not a soft touch, just a shame for us it happened when it did and St Johnstone took advantage

Our biggest game coincidently will be in the Scottish cup in th

Whitfieldarab
03-01-2014, 10:35 PM

Our biggest game

offshore_arab83
03-01-2014, 10:51 PM
[quote="RED_JOHN"]Who is the reliable source about your players having a unauthorised party?...rubbish...Jackie made a big mistake and knocked the confidence out of the team and the fans before the defeat by St.Johnstone by making too many changes that were unforced. Your second defeat in a row got to all the players as when they played Aberdeen they looked very sluggish and lacked leadership on the park and on the touchline.
I said the Aberdeen game was your biggest game of the season so far...it will be very interesting how you do against Hibs. This will be MacNamara's biggest challenge of his management as you cannot afford to get beat by a mediocre Hibs team that is under new management.
If he does not get the team right and the tactics spot on...you were warned.
Also his handling of David Goodwillie has been dreadful...DG is a very talented player and why he has not been picked is a joke. I am sure your chairman will make sure the money spent on him

offshore_arab83
03-01-2014, 10:53 PM
you're not actually judging mcnamara on his managerial skills r u sheepy?

you're mob all thought he was a "wage thief" when he was a player at your club so spare us these personal vendettas against him FFS.

judge him at the end of the season. The same opinion that arabs have for Mcinnes, a player who refused to train with his fellow players or even stay in the same hotel as them and wouldnt take a wage cut...

Onthepitchthursday
03-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Red johns eh wiz on the nite oot wee the first team squad so your bletherin pish it was free swall ah nite. Just lgged into yer web site trumpet.com

RED_JOHN
03-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Bad management tactic wise and bad management of the players mentally wise. John, what else could he do if players are on the lash, turn around and say' ach well, dinny dae it again theres yer jerseys' of course he cant, he would be seen as a soft touch, he f ucked them getting their first team wages and showed that hes not a soft touch, just a shame for us it happened when it did and St Johnstone took advant

RED_JOHN
03-01-2014, 11:59 PM
[quote="offshore_arab83"]Who is the reliable source about your players having a unauthorised party?...rubbish...Jackie made a big mistake and knocked the confidence out of the team and the fans before the defeat by St.Johnstone by making too many changes that were unforced. Your second defeat in a row got to all the players as when they played Aberdeen they looked very sluggish and lacked leadership on the park and on the touchline.
I said the Aberdeen game was your biggest game of the season so far...it will be very interesting how you do against Hibs. This will be MacNamara's biggest challenge of his management as you cannot afford to get beat by a mediocre Hibs team that is under new management.
If he does not get the team right and the tactics spot on...you were warned.
Also his handling of David Goodwillie has been dreadful...DG is a very talented player and why he has not been picked is a joke. I am sure

Whitfieldarab
04-01-2014, 12:01 AM
you made all them assumptions from watching us twice!!!!

Jackie stand doon now

theres a new kid in town

and eez is red John.

edit. please dinnae ban this ane, hes a keeper.B)

RED_JOHN
04-01-2014, 12:14 AM
you made all them assumptions from watching us twice!!!!

Jackie stand doon now

theres a new kid in town

and eez is red John.

edit. please dinnae ban this ane, hes a keeper.B)

Ban for what? For telling it the way many see it?!
I await your response after the Hibs game...if you have what it takes to write an honest assessment? Or will you be like your club manager...? >:)

smokiearab
04-01-2014, 12:25 AM
Bad management tactic wise and bad management of the players mentally wise. John, what else could he do if players are on the lash, turn around and say' ach well, dinny dae it again theres yer jerseys' of course he cant, he would be seen as a soft touch, he f ucked them getting their first team wages and showed that hes not a soft touch, just a shame for us it hap

offshore_arab83
04-01-2014, 12:49 AM
If that is the case with the players out partying without clearing it with MacNamara then they do not respect him...harsh but true! Jackie should have fined them the maximum he could and hammered the one player who organised the outing...that would have sent out a clearer message to him and his teammates that let the club down. Dropping all the players just ruined the team morale and the work that went into the St.Johnstone game. I think you lot made 8 changes for that game and it was a disaster...7 changes again for Aberdeen visiting you lot at home? Terrible and panicky management at the least!!
If you lot rate him...pity you.:star: :star: young futbah players oot on the swally at Xmas, who woulda thought eh it lol

FWIW I said the same thing as you the other day, dropping that many players upset the rythym of the team and it cos us.

Jackie is a young manager he's gonna make mistakes, he'll learn fae them so will the players