PDA

View Full Version : Bulgaria

g69
04-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Well it's Jan 4th and I ain't seen any Bulgarians yet ... Mind you I've only been in Bulgaria for three days
UTC

DiBranchio
04-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Get a job. >:)

Rowls
04-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Here you are g69

http://i40.tinypic.com/2gu9id5.jpg

whereeaglesfly
04-01-2014, 12:51 PM
I understand that Cameron is tightening up procedures for recent immigrants from Romania and Bulgaria and is to personally interview all five of them himself.

Supersub6
04-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Wrong whereeaglesfly, it is Keith Vaz who will be doing the interviewing in order to educate them about the benefits which will become available.

BasilofCliviger
04-01-2014, 02:18 PM
Met a coach party of Bulgarians in Nidri, Lefkas last October. These were the upper-class ones; doctors, teachers, financiers, etc. They were terrible; ignorant, inconsiderate, noisy, rowdy, permanently ****ed, chain-smoking and spent nowt 'cos they'd brought all their fags, booze and snacks with them - real **** and these are the top ones - heaven help us!

Markovitch
04-01-2014, 02:25 PM
I used to work there, thought the Bulgarians were great. Women are cracking

whereeaglesfly
04-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Supersub6,I am only joking where as you should stop wasting your money on the Daily Mail.

Rowls
04-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Often I feel duty bound to defend the sort of thinking that is termed 'right wing' but when people regurgitate what they read in the Daily Mail it makes me sick as a parrot.

It's a tired cliche. Seriously, it's as dead as dodo.

The thing that frustrates me (in fact, it makes my blood boil) is the cliched parroting of newspaper "opinions" as though they are the posters' own. What's up with forming your own opinions?

In that respect, I genuinely fear us Daily Mailers have a lot to learn from regular readers of the Guardian.

whereeaglesfly
04-01-2014, 03:06 PM
I have taken the stance of not buying newspapers but when I want a quick laugh I look at the headlines on the newspaper racks at the supermarket,they are all usually good, but the Mail always exceeds expectations.

Rowls
04-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Well I read the Daily Mail so can't comment. Unless, of course, I find a relevant comment within the Daily Mail.

If only it were possible to read newspapers objectively, like Guardian readers or other informed people do.

whereeaglesfly
04-01-2014, 04:10 PM
I am sure if you apply yourself properly you will get there eventually Rowls.

Supersub6
04-01-2014, 04:16 PM
It could just be from watching the news on the TV when Keith Vaz was publicity seeking in front of the TV cameras by meeting the guy off the plane.
I can only assume that you read the Mail whereeaglesfly because you seem to know what they print.

LancasterClaret
04-01-2014, 04:16 PM
Rowls may be as right wing as Genghis Khan, but there are certainly some right Stalinists on here as well.

Rowls
04-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Did Ghengis Khan really advocate a minimal state that encouraged free-trade and prosperity through minimizing obstacles to economic growth and allowing citizens economic freedom?

Anyway, sod this silliness - IT'S 2-2 :D

INNNNGGGGSSSSSSS!!!!!

GET IN THERE!!!!

COME ON BURNLEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

whereeaglesfly
04-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Supersub6, it was on the front page of the Mail, however,they didn't seem to mention him giving out benefits advice.Typical frontpage headline by the Mail.Perhaps someone on here could enlighten us as to what a Stalinist is and what posters on this thread have in common with them. - view external link (M)

Supersub6
04-01-2014, 04:51 PM
So I was correct whereeaglesfly, you do read the Mail. ;)

whereeaglesfly
04-01-2014, 06:13 PM
At post 10 I explained that I don't read this paper, can't you read?

Supersub6
04-01-2014, 07:28 PM
"I have taken the stance of not buying newspapers but when I want a quick laugh I look at the headlines on the newspaper racks at the supermarket,they are all usually good, but the Mail always exceeds expectations."

whereeaglesfly -- that is your post 10 -- yes I can read!
You said that you don't buy newspapers, not that you don't read them. You could quite easily be one of those people who pick the papers up off the newstand to have a read before replacing them, therefore, you haven't bought the paper, however, you obviously could have read it because you seem very sure of what is published.