PDA

View Full Version : Killie Pub question

barrowred
04-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Not getting to Killie till one and we've got one under 18.

What the nearest place to the ground to get a reasonable drink and some food? Usually eat and drink in the town and I'm not too fussed about that hotel thingy they've got next to the ground.

Any alternatives?

SMsW
04-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Park in the old Morrisons Supermarket car park down from the ground (5 mins walk) and go to the pub across the road. Can't remember its

JasonBrownAteMyChild
04-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Sure the last time I was there we went to a pubd the brass and granite which is about a 10 minute walk to rugby park. Get fine food and a decent pint as well and with it being pretty near the ground should be a few fans going there.

Enjoy, wish I could make it down this weekend

SMsW
04-01-2014, 03:35 PM
There's also a Wotherspoons which is about 15 mins walk. - view external link (http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-wheatsheaf-inn)

barrowred
04-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Cheers folks will try the Brass and Granite, been in there before now the 'Kevin McNaughton rocket' game now I think of it.

theram1975
04-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Park in the old Morrisons Supermarket car park down from the ground (5 mins walk) and go to the pub across the road. Can't remember its

Howard Arms?

There's also the Granary which just past the court, about 10 minutes walk from the ground. It's no bad for a pint and some grub