PDA

View Full Version : Wake up & smell the coffee!

meandyou
04-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Lambert announced 4 day's ago his w@nk team were going to lose today, so get real, and accept the blades did not win the game, they were given it.
Cannot believe that jock Lambert has not been sacked.
You lot are total idiots if you believe you actually HAD to win the game.
Ps/ Was Sue Rooker at the game? - view external link (/)

teesideblade
04-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Get outside and say that

rodcurrie
04-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Lambert announced 4 day's ago his w@nk team were going to lose today, so get real, and accept the blades did not win the game, they were given it.
Ps/ Was Sue Rooker at the game?are you related to bannibanndibannupig by any chance sir?XD XD XD XD XD what a FOOL.my medicinal brandy went darn a treat i can tell ya,lets hope we draw another club that dunt wanna be in't fa cup in't next round eh?:D UTB

superbladesman95
04-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Ps/ Was Sue Rooker at the game?

XD X-D XD X-D XD X-D XD X-D XD X-D

Whats your excuse for not beating part time Macclesfield then pig. Get back to wum schoold nob head as this very mediocre attempt at a wind up is very very funny.

Hope your watching highlights we'll be on in a minute.

Potato_Head
04-01-2014, 10:11 PM

XD XD XD XD XD Mardy bum XD XD XD XD XD

LiverpoolBlade
04-01-2014, 10:29 PM
I've woken up but could only smell pork in the OP

ThePits
04-01-2014, 10:39 PM

There's only one 'total idiot' round here, guess who it is?

On second thoughts, you and Banno make two.

liamtheblade
04-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Couldn't beat CONFERENCE side Macclesfield... X-D X-D X-D

Then again you didn't have Wichkham X-D X-D X-D

Why not just change your tin pit outfit to LOAN FC

GrayBlade
04-01-2014, 11:00 PM

At last Banno's Dad comes out of the closet!

DO you realise what you've done to him git? The kid's ruined!

zablade
04-01-2014, 11:04 PM

W
A
N
K
S
T
A
I
N

BlockD
04-01-2014, 11:11 PM
I for one am taking this arrogant seriously,after all they are the experts at bribery and fixing matches,its in their DNA,so to me it was a fix,Villa threw the match.

JonnyEdge
04-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Let's put this in perspective. Our best away day in quite some time. Meanwhile the arrogants can't get a result at a non-league club so (some of them) come on here and try, desperately, to pee on our parade.
Bacon and sour grapes, what a distasteful mix.

To the few pork who have been mature enough to congratulate our surprise and well earned victory, I commend you.

Knowsnowt
04-01-2014, 11:15 PM

You fell out of princess porks skanking womb didn't you.
Now get a wesh, tramp.

teesblade
04-01-2014, 11:18 PM
can not wait for ball no20 to come out against macclesfield

BlockD
04-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Let's put this in perspective. Our best away day in quite some time. Meanwhile the arrogants can't get a result at a non-league club so (some of them) come on here and try, desperately, to pee on our parade.

To the few pork who have been mature enough to congratulate our surprise and well earned victory, I commend you.

There was even a Barnsley fan who had the good grace to congratulate us,and dont forget still to come is Lenwards negative slant on things,we all know thats on its way

JonnyEdge
04-01-2014, 11:25 PM

There was even a Barnsley fan who had the good grace to congratulate us,and dont forget still to come is Lenwards negative slant on things,we all know thats on its way[/quote]

Fair point, Droppedafeargal or sommert I think.
As for Len, don't know what to make of him, comes across with more bile than even the worst of the pork.

DiggerBlade
04-01-2014, 11:38 PM

Another piggy fan that's hurting after today's results!!

Last time I saw hurt like that was after their 2nd winding up order!! ;D

WiltsBlade
04-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Is this a joke?

Villa fan?

GrayBlade
04-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Is this a joke?

Villa fan?[/quote]

Nah, Banno's Dad.

Knowsnowt
04-01-2014, 11:41 PM
Is this a joke?

Villa fan?[/quote]

He's a snort beast Wilts.

rodcurrie
05-01-2014, 09:34 AM

There was even a Barnsley fan who had the good grace to congratulate us,and dont forget still to come is Lenwards negative slant on things,we all know thats on its way[/quote]

As for Len, don't know what to make of him, comes across with more bile than even the worst of the pork.[/quote]droppedafeargal is a proper football man,i have chats with him quite regularly on they're board, and whilst we don't always agree we are mature

tomytony
05-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Thread title corrected

" Wake up & smell the crackling!"

charliejoejohn2
05-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Ps/ Was Sue Rooker at the game?are you related to bannibanndibannupig by any chance sir?XD XD XD XD XD what a FOOL.my medicinal brandy went darn a treat i can tell ya,lets hope we draw another club that dunt wanna be in't fa cup in't next round eh?:D UTB[/quote]

He dun't know rod. He dun't know who his father was. ;)

GeordieBladesman
05-01-2014, 10:44 AM

Are you the same kid who loves to eat grapes that are past their sell by date?

UTB&FTP

SIA_Blade
05-01-2014, 11:18 AM

As for Len, don't know what to make of him, comes across with more bile than even the worst of the pork.[/quote]

Unless he is the worst of the pork?

Holden_C
05-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Ps/ Was Sue Rooker at the game?are you related to bannibanndibannupig by any chance sir?XD XD XD XD XD what a FOOL.my medicinal brandy went darn a treat i can tell ya,lets hope we draw another club that dunt wanna be in't fa cup in't next round eh?:D UTB[/quote]

He dun't know rod. He dun't know who his father was. ;)[/quote]

I'm sure his mum has introduced the bitter grunter to loads of "uncles" though a few of whom still bath him .

PompousBlade
05-01-2014, 11:33 AM
I just hope its coffee isn't as bitter as its view of the world.

There are a lot of very happy blades out there today, who couldn't care less what the internet trolls think :D :D :D :D

bladearooney
05-01-2014, 11:34 AM

He dun't know rod. He dun't know who his father was. ;)[/quote]

Probably some soldiers CJJ :D

Roygbiv
05-01-2014, 12:20 PM
I really didn't think it would have effected them like this XD XD XD XD XD

toronto_blade
05-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Asked after the game about his earlier comments, Lambert told the press: "I was asked a question, which the journalist in question actually regrets asking. He knew the context in which I was talking.

"I never decried the FA Cup in any shape or form. I never demeaned the competition. I respect its history. I put out the strongest team I could do to try to win the game. The FA Cup is a brilliant competition and everybody wants to do well in it.

"If you look at my own career, I won things in cup competitions. I won a few leagues here and there but actually won competitions so I am not degrading it.

"I don't think we did enough to go through and that is me being honest," he added. "Good luck to Sheffield United in the next round. We never did enough to go through.

"We had a lot of the ball and huffed and puffed. It was one of those kind of games.

"I know [an upset] can happen and it is not a great feeling when things like that happen to you." :D

DiggerBlade
05-01-2014, 01:43 PM

I too noticed that Roy.!

I was surprised at the Wendy tweets to P&G calling it a " Blades love in " and thought yes, they are really smarting at our day of success.

Long may it continue :D

Roygbiv
05-01-2014, 01:50 PM

I too noticed that Roy.!

I was surprised at the Wendy tweets to P&G calling it a " Blades love in " and thought yes, they are really smarting at our day of success.

Long may it continue :D[/quote]

They always embarrass themselves when we do well. They just can't stop themselves. Usually they start by saying things like "I'm happy for them but..." or "I'm not bitter but..." before unleashing a huge rant that can be basically summed up with the phrase "It's just not fair"

The amount of times we have been called 'massive' this weekend will have had their eyes popping out of their head too. They are very emotional right now

DiggerBlade
05-01-2014, 10:12 PM
And you can bet that this afternoons draw had em throwing up in synchronised spewing! XD

Geetarman
05-01-2014, 10:20 PM
Listened to P or G earlier. Car crash radio. All the geriatric Dingles, subs..tactics..playing players out of position. And The Pitsmoor Pig..lol. Yeah, right? Mandaric..right yeah?

PS, there was on geriatric dingle on the other night, who had clearly written a script. I was embarassed for him.

PeteBlade1
05-01-2014, 11:06 PM
The only people to down play our impressive victory at Aston Villa are pigs and Len, who inexplicably thinks it shows how far we've fallen!

When either of these two are belly aching, you can tell we've had a good week

BlockD
05-01-2014, 11:14 PM
The only people to down play our impressive victory at Aston Villa are pigs and Len, who inexplicably thinks it shows how far we've fallen!

When either of these two are belly aching, you can tell we've had a good week

I was wondering which line of attack he would use to put a negative slant on what was a great result yesterday.

Im so glad he hasnt let me down,some things in life you can always count on,and Len United bashing on here is one such thing

JonnyEdge
06-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Constant stream of pork on this board lately.
You can understand it when they win and we don't (happened about twice this season hasn't it? XD)

But to try and belittle our best away for the last few years on the same day that they could only draw with a non-league outfit just screams of bitterness.
What a sad bunch of cretins they are, and yes I count len in that too

BlockD
06-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Constant stream of pork on this board lately.
You can understand it when they win and we don't (happened about twice this season hasn't it? XD)

But to try and belittle our best away for the last few years on the same day that they could only draw with a non-league outfit just screams of bitterness.
What a sad bunch of cretins they are, and yes I count len in that too

I would say that Lenward,Curtis,JJ and Reality ****** Check have turned themselves into laughing stocks,pantomine villians to be ridiculed at every opportunity.

As soon as you see there you virtually know what they are going to be posting without even reading it