PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene

SMsW
05-01-2014, 10:06 PM
About to start on BBC1

pieandbovrilman
05-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Always worth a look when the Dons win,the boy Jonathan Sutherland is seriously annoying though, he must be an old firm serpent I'm guessing??

SMsW
05-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Sorry but that red was ridiculous

pieandbovrilman
05-01-2014, 10:29 PM
It certainly wasn't a red for me when I saw it on Alba earlier

SMsW
05-01-2014, 10:31 PM
The boy Soutar has looked f*ckin awful in the last three games and at fault for a few goals. Do you reckon he is believing the hype.

pieandbovrilman
05-01-2014, 10:33 PM
So, I make that 1 point out of 12 from scumdees most famous runners up...impressive!

Feck_the_Huns
05-01-2014, 10:33 PM
The boy Soutar has looked f*ckin awful in the last three games and at fault for a few goals. Do you reckon he is believing the hype.

And both him and Gauld wearing gloves too - always the sign of a player thinking he is better than he actually is.

PittodrieGoesBerserk
05-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Always worth a look when the Dons win,the boy Jonathan Sutherland is seriously annoying though, he must be an old firm serpent I'm guessing??

Pretty sure he is an Aberdeen fan... if someone can confirm.

Inverdons
05-01-2014, 10:36 PM

Allegedly a dons fan. From Shetland went to Aberdeen university.

pieandbovrilman
05-01-2014, 10:37 PM
I think a few of their young lads were getting carried away by the media hype a month or so ago. The wheels have fallen off big time over the festive for them. We seem to have a very good balance of youth and experience, was an excellent piece of skill from Robson today setting up Jack, I don't think they have the same balance as us and you know the saying... You won't win anything with kids!

RedStarTorphins
05-01-2014, 10:43 PM
I think a few of their young lads were getting carried away by the media hype a month or so ago. The wheels have fallen off big time over the festive for them. We seem to have a very good balance of youth and experience, was an excellent piece of skill from Robson today setting up Jack, I don't think they have the same balance as us and you know the saying... You won't win anything with kids![/quote]

17 year old boys need fed into a team gradually...play a good few games then get rested.
Dundee Utd are running them into the ground, playing them when they maybe shouldn't?
11 goals conceded in 4 games suggests their defence is pish.
Souttar was dross against us too...nearly gave 2 goals away in the first half.
He's a 17 year old boy...he needs time to d

Lubo_Blaha
05-01-2014, 11:08 PM

Allegedly a dons fan. From Shetland went to Aberdeen university.[/quote]

He is from Shetland but supports United for some strange reason.

offshoredandyandy
05-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Agreed about the gloves been wearing them for weeks long alleges n a he is meant to be a big tough centre half kid needs to man up

redross
05-01-2014, 11:33 PM
How is it a disallowed goal for Boyd when the whistle had gone and Langfield stopped playing.

WestCoastDon
06-01-2014, 09:16 AM
I think a few of their young lads were getting carried away by the media hype a month or so ago. The wheels have fallen off big time over the festive for them. We seem to have a very good balance of youth and experience, was an excellent piece of skill from Robson today setting up Jack, I don't think they have the same balance as us and you know the saying... You won't win anything with kids![/quote]

17 year old boys need fed into a team gradually...play a good few games then get rested.
Dundee Utd are running them into the ground, playing them when they maybe shouldn't?
11 goals conceded in 4 games suggests their defence is pish.
Souttar was dross against us too...nearly gave 2 goals away in the fir

OleOle
06-01-2014, 09:20 AM
How is it a disallowed goal for Boyd when the whistle had gone and Langfield stopped playing.

Exactly !

Apart from the fact that it was an obvious foul, TV clearly shows that the referee had already blown his whistle before Boyd lobbed Langfield. Even Boyd realised this and didn't even look arsed about it.

It is absolutely ludicrous that this is deemed by some to be a disallowed goal.

OleOle
06-01-2014, 09:22 AM
It certainly wasn't a red for me when I saw it on Alba earlier[/quote]

No, but it was a definite red for Low.

I am jealous of you two, as I thought I had the rosiest-tinted spectacles on the planet :D

OhioRed
06-01-2014, 04:29 PM
I watched it live on RedTV International courtesy of BBC Alba (canna understand a word those boys say), and I thought Low's red was a booking but not a straight sending off. He started his tackle while the player had the ball and then couldn't stop. First foul and straight red seemed harsh to me.