PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene

Giant_Jouster
05-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Confirmation the linesman out of order with ruling GMS offside in Phase 2

Goal 1 a total feckin mare. Rado positioning really bad leaving far post completely open.

Collin's made no attempt to jump and if GMS offside so was here in phase 1

Game's a bogey up here

arab_plumber
05-01-2014, 10:38 PM
What about our offside goal?

That lino was a complete chunt...>:(

That would have been a red card for the keeper then!!!

We are getting phucked over by the officials every week now

Giant_Jouster
05-01-2014, 10:43 PM
It is beyond being sinister now.

shedka
05-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Did they show the 'offside' goal? And was it?

skerr34
05-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Typical sportscene 20 mins about how great Celtic are then 5 mins about the united/hibs game now I remember why I don't watch it.Shocking first goal united conceded.Poor pass by Wilson Rado well out if position.I can't believe they never showed United's disallowed goal tho or the fact they didn't talk about the gms incident unbelievable.

arabian_ian
05-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Typical sportscene 20 mins about how great Celtic are then 5 mins about the united/hibs game now I remember why I don't watch it.Shocking first goal united conceded.Poor pass by Wilson Rado well out if position.I can't believe they never showed United's disallowed goal tho or the fact they didn't talk about the gms incident unbelievable.

They couldn't really show either without broadcasting just how inept the officials actually are. Well we couldn't have that, could we?

Wullie
05-01-2014, 11:02 PM

See, I think that GMS was offside and the keeper totally misses the ball, leaving it still a pass to GMS who was off.

If the keeper gets a nick on the ball then it's second phase?

Giant_Jouster
05-01-2014, 11:11 PM

See, I think that GMS was offside and the keeper totally misses the ball, leaving it still a pass to GMS who was off.

If the keeper gets a nick on the ball then it's second phase?[/quote]

I thought the goalie miscontrolled it, so from that moment in time a new "phase" began and as GMS was nothing to do with the initial phase, he nips it round the goalie brings him down so free kick red card for denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity?

Wullie
05-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Could be, but for me the initial phase is a pass to GMS, I think the keeper touching or lack of touching is the key issue, I think.

We need a ref on here!

skerr34
05-01-2014, 11:18 PM
The keeper does get a touch on the ball.The referee has a good position tosee it as well.Gms does look offside to me.In my opinion the referee takes the easy way out does not want to make a big decision even tho that is what they are paid to do.

Wullie
05-01-2014, 11:23 PM
The keeper does get a touch on the ball.The referee has a good position tosee it as well.Gms does look offside to me.In my opinion the referee takes the easy way out does not want to make a big decision even tho that is what they are paid to do.

Just looked at it again, it does look like he gets a very minute touch, almost a scriff if that.

But it does also look like he fresh air swipes.