PDA

View Full Version : FA Cup Stat 2.

freepaulrogers
06-01-2014, 09:37 AM
Saturdays fantastic result was the first time in SUFC's history that we've won away at a club 2 leagues higher.COYRAWW.

PeteBlade1
06-01-2014, 09:38 AM
Now that stat IS more about ow far we've fallen.

BlockD
06-01-2014, 09:41 AM
I dont see winning away at Premier League Aston Villa anything to get excited about,like Peter says shows how far we have fallen,add on the FACT we have a failed Academy,its not looking good

PeteBlade1
06-01-2014, 09:46 AM
I dont see winning away at Premier League Aston Villa anything to get excited about,like Peter says shows how far we have fallen,add on the FACT we have a failed Academy,its not looking good

Winning away at any premier league team when you're plying your trade at the bottom of league one is an excellent achievement, and Len makes himself more of a laughing stock for suggesting otherwise.

My point was about the beating a team 2 leagues higher, that stat has come about because we're now league one.

SUFC781
06-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Let's be honest though...some fans seem to think we have a divine right to be in the prem and expect us to be there. I'm 40 yrs old and only seen 4 seasons of top flight football and plenty of second tier footy.

So in my opinion we have only fallen 1 division.

BlockD
06-01-2014, 10:18 AM
Let's be honest though...some fans seem to think we have a divine right to be in the prem and expect us to be there. I'm 40 yrs old and only seen 4 seasons of top flight football and plenty of second tier footy.

In my opinion in the grand scheme of things i think our natural position is upper Division 2(Championship)we have a hell of a lot to do just to get back to that place.

The Championship is a lot tougher league now than it was when we left it,you only have to look at the fact that one of the world super powers is struggling to avoid the drop in said league to realise that

teesblade
06-01-2014, 10:39 AM

In my opinion in the grand scheme of things i think our natural position is upper Division 2(Championship)we have a hell of a lot to do just to get back to that place.

The Championship is a lot tougher league now than it was when we left it,you only have to look at the fact that one of the world super powers is struggling to avoid the drop in said league to realise that[/quote]

that may be the case but danny Wilson will turn BARNSLEY round XD XD XD XD XD