PDA

View Full Version : Bannister

podsufc
06-01-2014, 10:18 AM
you keep banging on about us taking a third of our home support to villa, making us plastic fans! but that comment is just so stupid!
say you drew man utd, away, and they gave you 10k for a cup tie, would you sell out? yes is the answer! so with that just being under half your ave att, wouldnt that make you have more plastic fans?
your argument is pants, so crawl back under your rock porky!

DiggerBlade
06-01-2014, 10:43 AM
you keep banging on about us taking a third of our home support to villa, making us plastic fans! but that comment is just so stupid!
say you drew man utd, away, and they gave you 10k for a cup tie, would you sell out? yes is the answer! so with that just being under half your ave att, wouldnt that make you have more plastic fans?
your argument is pants, so crawl back under your rock porky!

I think you've got him there pod!! ;D

podsufc
06-01-2014, 11:49 AM
I'm sure he'll be back with a total load of dogs comment that he will actually believe!! ;)

sufc323
06-01-2014, 12:02 PM
No they'd only sell 2,000 because only tinpot clubs sell out for an away day at a bigger club in the FA Cup when it's a break from an utterly sh!te season.

But..hold on wouldn't that make them tinpot by their standards for not selling out? :?

I don't get how this works..Banno you're good at explaining stuff, explain this.

RamonFlick
06-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Ban the c unt.

Spoils the forum. Unfunny, not clever, offers no genuine debate, nothing he posts is 'banter' and most of all his posts are sheer unadulterated SPAM.

Ban the c unt and send his miserable existence into a downward spiral.

bannister
06-01-2014, 12:25 PM
No they'd only sell 2,000 because only tinpot clubs sell out for an away day at a bigger club in the FA Cup when it's a break from an utterly sh!te season.

But..hold on wouldn't that make them tinpot by their standards for not selling out? :?

I don't get how this works..Banno you're good at explaining stuff, explain this.

Explain something that's only happened in your imagination?
Nah, I'll leave the myths to you porkers.
I see you've come round to my way of thinking regarding your plastics though ;-)

berty
06-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Ban the c unt.

Spoils the forum. Unfunny, not clever, offers no genuine debate, nothing he posts is 'banter' and most of all his posts are sheer unadulterated SPAM.

Ban the c unt and send his miserable existence into a downward spiral.

Enough about Len so lets get back to the original to55er.

bannister
06-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Sad middle aged mardy men who have got nothing else in there lives asking for people banned, typical porkers
XD XD
This site is a fraction of what it once was

tomytony
06-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Sad middle aged mardy men who have got nothing else in there lives asking for people banned, typical porkers
XD XD

Surprised the teacher has got your class onto 'fractions' Banterpig.

Have you been attending regularly this term? i.e this morning.

bannister
06-01-2014, 12:50 PM
XD XD

Have you been attending regularly this term? i.e this morning.[/quote]

Nah I work and pay taxes so work shy piggies like you can sit at home and play on porkmad all day :O
Give you time to make some more plastic fans :-)

podsufc
06-01-2014, 01:05 PM
XD XD

Nah I work and pay taxes so work shy piggies like you can sit at home and play on porkmad all day :O
Give you time to make some more plastic fans :-)[/quote]

so have you answered about your plastics yet, porky?

sufc323
06-01-2014, 01:14 PM

I see you've come round to my way of thinking regarding your plastics though ;-)[/quote]

As mentioned by other posters then, where are the 42,000 of your lot that were at Cardiff? The 38,000 against Wycombe? Surely the biggest plastics of the lot?

Back to the O/P, if you drew Man Utd away and you took 10,000, would you see that as good support or plastic?

bannister
06-01-2014, 03:11 PM

I see you've come round to my way of thinking regarding your plastics though ;-)[/quote]

As mentioned by other posters then, where are the 42,000 of your lot that were at Cardiff? The 38,000 against Wycombe? Surely the biggest plastics of the lot?

Back to the O/P, if you drew Man Utd away and you took 10,000, would you see that as good support or plastic?[/quote]

for a start we get crowds of 30000+ at regula

podsufc
06-01-2014, 03:28 PM

Back to the O/P, if you drew Man Utd away and you took 10,000, would you see that as good support or plastic?[/quote]

FatherKnowsBest
06-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Its been very interesting seeing your behavour. On a weekend where United have a spectacular win, and your own team had a mediocre draw. you've spent the last three days launching w@nker threads, bumping them, and generally being a total tw*t talking about 'plastic' fans, something that seems to be something of an obsession for you and something that we really couldn't care less about.

But then thats Wednesdayites, isn't it. Whenever I talk to an oinker, they always seem to know about our club than we do. They can give you chapter and verse on our balance sheet, our players, our crowds, our heritage. You seem to know more about our club than we do, and that mi' owd oinker is because you need to look to us for confirmation of your 'superiority'. If you haven't got league position, then its crowds, if it isn't crowds its away support. Something, anything to cling to the notion that you are better than us and still one of the big clubs. You back it with an arrogance that slips frequently

JonnyEdge
06-01-2014, 03:38 PM
I am sick to death of coming on here and constantly seeing this sh!t stains all over this board.
Either puddings starting threads about him or him just hijacking every other thread with his constant, childish drivel.
The man is a waste of blood and organs he brings nothing at all to this board. He is utterly childish and pathetic, all in all a total w&nker.

Please, please, please close this thread and ban that n_0_b jockey from this board.
If not please just stop entertaining him and he might just disappear up his own a*se where he belongs.

BlockD
06-01-2014, 03:40 PM
[quote="FatherKnowsBest"]Its been very interesting seeing your behavour. On a weekend where United have a spectacular win, and your own team had a mediocre draw. you've spent the last three days launching w@nker threads, bumping them, and generally being a total tw*t talking about 'plastic' fans, something that seems to be something of an obsession for you and something that we really couldn't care less about.

But then thats Wednesdayites, isn't it. Whenever I talk to an oinker, they always seem to know about our club than we do. They can give you chapter and verse on our balance sheet, our players, our crowds, our heritage. You seem to know more about our club than we do, and that mi' owd oinker is because you need to look to us for confirmation of your 'superiority'. If you haven't got league position, then its crowds, if it isn't crowds its away support. Something, anything to cling to the notion that you are better than us and still one of the big clubs

bannister
06-01-2014, 03:42 PM

Back to the O/P, if you drew Man Utd away and you took 10,000, would you see

BlockD
06-01-2014, 03:42 PM
I am sick to death of coming on here and constantly seeing this sh!t stains all over this board.
Either puddings starting threads about him or him just hijacking every other thread with his constant, childish drivel.
The man is a waste of blood and organs he brings nothing at all to this board. He is utterly childish and pathetic, all in all a total w&nker.

Please, please, please close this thread and ban that n_0_b jockey from this board.
If not please just stop entertaining him and he might just disappear up his own a*se where he belongs.

My Like has been added to this post

zablade
06-01-2014, 03:47 PM

^^
THIS.

Roygbiv
06-01-2014, 03:55 PM
People take Banno waaaaaayyyyyay too seriously. He doesn't believe what he is saying. He is just taking the Micheal Doyle. He knows it's bollox.

woodwardfan
06-01-2014, 04:03 PM
I must say threads like these make me despair.

Does S24SU have fewer infants with nothing better to do than this?

Owls fans should not be encouraged on this site. It serves no purpose, unless you are happy to go round and round in circles talking immature claptrap. Playschool I call it. Threads like this drive away worthwhile debaters, it's embarrassing nonsense.

Makes me sad to be a Blade sometimes.

podsufc
06-01-2014, 05:14 PM

Back to the O/P, if you drew

NightOutInSheffield
06-01-2014, 05:19 PM
6K away...and 30K at home 'regularly' [YOUR words thicko!]

Yeah right! XD
Youre not that midget, Herve Villechaize who lives on Fantasy Island are you?
Cos you live in a fantasy XD

DiggerBlade
06-01-2014, 05:26 PM
[quote="FatherKnowsBest"]Its been very interesting seeing your behavour. On a weekend where United have a spectacular win, and your own team had a mediocre draw. you've spent the last three days launching w@nker threads, bumping them, and generally being a total tw*t talking about 'plastic' fans, something that seems to be something of an obsession for you and something that we really couldn't care less about.

But then thats Wednesdayites, isn't it. Whenever I talk to an oinker, they always seem to know about our club than we do. They can give you chapter and verse on our balance sheet, our players, our crowds, our heritage. You seem to know more about our club than we do, and that mi' owd oinker is because you need to look to us for confirmation of your 'superiority'. If you haven't got league position, then its crowds, if it isn't crowds its away support. Something, anything to cling to the notion that you are better than us and still one of the big clubs

Scouseblade
06-01-2014, 05:36 PM

JonnyEdge
06-01-2014, 06:09 PM

tomytony
06-01-2014, 06:10 PM
XD XD

Give you time to make some more plastic fans :-)[/quote]

Don't be rude to your elders Banterpig.

I've put more INTO the system than you ever will and am now happily retired even though I despair at the education levels someone like you display with each post.

Still I suppose the raw material your teacher has to work with is much poorer than most.

Whilst I don't think your teacher will ever produce a silk purse she certainly has a sow's

WiltsBlade
06-01-2014, 06:17 PM
XD XD

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/blades4u/sip_zps0f6f6648.jpg