PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand...

whitleybay_blade
06-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Why do pigs feel the need to come on here and talk sh*te? Create threads etc etc and I'm not biased as the same applies the other way around too.

Do you not have a life? I'm sure I'll get a few replies that will confirm this as the temptation of the Blades is far greater than writing something constructive on their own forum. Or maybe that's just it... their small brains aren't capable of coming up with such creativity.

I look forward to the squealers to responding to this.

As the saying goes, once lit stand well back and enjoy the show*...

(*Actually I'm not sure if it is a saying but I'm not that bothered)

rammyblade
06-01-2014, 01:44 PM
I agree with you mate - however a load of our guys must continually scan their site for comments

Me I wouldnt dream and couldnt be bothered to look at North Korea talk and would prefer us to discuss OUR team and not pick holes out of their posts

maybe if you are bored you might do it but why bother when we all know that they are the most illiterate and deluded set of fans in the country

Leave them alone to wallow in their pig satisfied world and we Socrates dis-satisfied but pragmatic lot can peruse the real world

Hykeham8lade
06-01-2014, 01:58 PM
I see banno, bannister, mcnulty, as pure mischief makers since the mods aren't going to put a stop to it, I've stopped responding to them as I'm sure they are whacking off when they see people respond to their gibberish.
Some of the others Adamowl, Aussieowl; I do welcome points from people such as these as it highlights where I may be seeing things through United glasses.
North Korea talk is worth perusing to see the comical insanity although just recently there have been more voices of moderation on there (not sure if these are Blades masquerading or genuine Owls).

whitleybay_blade
06-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Aye totally we have a few that go over there but other than check the results and the league table I'm not that interested, unless it was to pop on to as a genuine question (that's if google breaks).

And I agree the best way to respond is to not respond at all, if people bite they have got what they came for. I understand why they do come because envy is an evil monster but unless they come up with a worthy discussion leave them to wallow in their own sh*te.