PDA

View Full Version : Boydie

moneytownarab
06-01-2014, 07:40 PM
Sh1t myself at the thought of him joining us in the summer. But having seen him Twice recently would love to see him play for us even if only for a half season.

He was robbed of a goal v the sheep yesterday. Same kind of strong forward play that won the game for Ross on Saturday.

Understand he may not want to join us. Or he may be out of our price range. Understand the Killie chairman has been paying his wages.

But we better hope ST has got something up his sleeve cos goodie has played his last game at Tannadice. Chucked his shirt in the crowd at ft yesterday.

GUNBOAT
06-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Would still prefer Goodie to stay TBH but he is away and Boyd is better than Boulding IMO.

moneytownarab
06-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Agree about Goodie. He's one of ours and I would always support him. But for whatever reason he's going. Suspect it's simple economics. We can't afford to have our top paid player sitting on the bench.

GraemePaynesSocks
06-01-2014, 07:51 PM
I believe he knocked us back cos his family are very settled in the west coast.

He's played really well this season but, unfortunately, I'd doubt we'll see him in tangerine.

tHeArAb
06-01-2014, 07:55 PM
12 goals for a team sitting 4th bottom of the league...and to think some Utd fans didn't want him joining us.

GraemePaynesSocks
06-01-2014, 07:58 PM
12 goals for a team sitting 4th bottom of the league...and to think some Utd fans didn't want him joining us.

I certainly didn't fancy him at United but he's a completely different player now. He'd be very good for our youngsters to play alongside.

moneytownarab
06-01-2014, 08:03 PM
He managed to play in Middlesbrough turkey and the us whilst his family were in the west.

Suspect he doesn't like us because of the disrespect shown towards the royal rangers by the upstart dundee United fc and it's supporters.

We single handedly nearly put that club out of business.

arabian_ian
06-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Noel Hunt is the target.

GUNBOAT
06-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Noel Hunt is the target.

Like any loyal Arab eh loved Noel Hunt but is he better than Goodie?.

tHeArAb
06-01-2014, 08:13 PM
At this point in time, i'm better than Goodie.

arabian_ian
06-01-2014, 08:14 PM

Ger your arse up tae Tannadice then. ;D

PatReilly
06-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Noel Hunt is the target.

Like any loyal Arab eh loved Noel Hunt but is he better than Goodie?.[/quote]

He's cheaper than Goodie I'd guess, GB.

moneytownarab
06-01-2014, 08:18 PM
You must have been in the boozer by the time Goodie scored yesterday.

smokiearab
06-01-2014, 08:41 PM
its a no from me, chunt - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r7vzo4R3YE)

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Noel Hunt is the target.

Like any loyal Arab eh loved Noel Hunt but is he better than Goodie?.[/quote]

Just now yes.

kiddo69
06-01-2014, 09:03 PM
I heard that Boyd knocked Dundee back this time last year, was offered more than what he's getting at Killie but it was the travelling he didnt want to do. His family is settled on the west coast. Probably doesnt need the money after his time at Ibrox and down south

DU4E
06-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Noel Hunt a sensible suggestion now ;D

JamesMcClean
06-01-2014, 09:48 PM
I heard that Boyd knocked Dundee back this time last year, was offered more than what he's getting at Killie but it was the travelling he didnt want to do. His family is settled on the west coast. Probably doesnt need the money after his time at Ibrox and down south

That's right. I believe it was right before he was unveiled in the "Dream Team" Press Conference with Robbie Earnshaw and Darius Vassell. :D

arab81
07-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Boyds a pr1ck but saying that we could do alot worse.

ofgtf
07-01-2014, 09:21 AM
You must have been in the boozer by the time Goodie scored yesterday.[/quote]

Also it was from goodies strike that graham scored to equaliser.

He is in form now , if only the boo'ers stuck around to see it :D

Leith_Arab
07-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Boyd is happy at Killie, no danger he'll come north of Glasgow, I suppose he might go back to Sevco at some point.

I heard him on radio Scotland before Christmas, he and Deek Riorden were the guests and both were saying how they've been away, made their money in football and now just want to be close to home where they are settled, wife is happy and where their kids go to school etc.

Boyd was saying he plays his best football when his family life is sorted, and he's as happy as been for years now, and this was proven by his recent Scotland call up, he has no desire to move on.

Never liked Boyd but have to admit he came across very well in that hour he was on the show, it was just after the 1-4 game at Rugby Park and he was waxing lyrical about United saying the front four were frightening to watch.

Deek on the other hand, oh dear :blue:

ahlltanyirhide
07-01-2014, 10:40 AM
Never mind Boydie, there is an international class striker sitting on our doorstep and no-one has mentioned him yet. We would get him for peanuts and his wages wouldn't be outwith our pay structure

step up Craig Beattie :D

FTD4life

offshore_arab83
07-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Boyd wouldnt come here, never in a million years

End of story.

Next...

TheMightyRojas
07-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Whit about the scoring sensation(1 goal)

COLIN PHUCKIN WHITINGDOON

>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)