PDA

View Full Version : v ICT on TV

SmedDUm
06-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Supposing you weren't going to the Hielands on Sunday, in which pub would you watch the game?
You see my wife left me & took with her my Bob Marley collection & the satellite dish.
No woman no Sky XD
Serious tho, best pub for atmosphere at 12.45 on a Sunday?

arabian_ian
06-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Supposing you weren't going to the Hielands on Sunday, in which pub would you watch the game?
You see my wife left me & took with her my Bob Marley collection & the satellite dish.
No woman no Sky XD

Try the Dee Club. :P

JamesMcClean
06-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Cannae manage up on Sunday.:(

However, I believe the Club are missing a trick - is this not the sort of fixture where they could open up the Heggie Lounge for a few hours and show it on the big screens? Suspect it would generate a decent atmosphere and surely a few bob. Just a thought likes.:?

SmedDUm
06-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Yeah, the Heggie, I was thinking along these lines too. They could put on a bit of food too, stovies maybe. And a free pint at United's first goal. Come on the Commercial Dept, you can do it. 12 noon to 4pm.

SmedDUm
06-01-2014, 10:14 PM
No woman no Sky XD

Try the Dee Club. :P[/quote]

I'd rather eat my own liver Ian >:)