PDA

View Full Version : our messageboard is one of best supported in championship

cheshiresetclaret
07-01-2014, 08:31 PM
average views of last 10 posts of clarets msg board is about 1400

equivalent average for barstewards is 360

Does this explain low attendances? Armchair supporters get their kicks on here and don't bother with turning up on the TURF

taio
07-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Nope.

Bin_Ont_Turf
07-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Yes that's exactly how it works.

Absolutely not one Brighton fan has viewed the Ashley Barnes thread.

Rileybobs
07-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Yep, I was gonna go to the game tonight but decided to view some posts on here instead.

cheshiresetclaret
08-01-2014, 12:10 AM
ok, there is no correlation between the two of course but it does show that us burnley fans are fully engaged with our club

Grogmir
08-01-2014, 12:18 AM
We one of few teams/supporters that actually used the footymad websites. Most other teams have very active non affliated fansites.

Strangely I do think this is one reason for the bad feeling from Pompey fans towards Burnley. As like all fans we were very focal in the Pay up Pompey etc. But as Pompey are one of the other set of fans that use the FM site they saw us slagging them off a lot more.

accyrover
08-01-2014, 12:41 AM
Not really, it just so happens that Claretsmad is one of the most popular boards for Burnley fans. Every club has its busy and less busy messageboards.

For example BRFCS is a Rovers messageboard that's much more busy than Roversmad. I prefer Roversmad myself though.

Some folk on footymad take this messageboard stuff too seriously though, determining other posters loyalty towards their club based on when they signed up to footymad and such. It can get a bit silly sometimes.

Jakubclaret
08-01-2014, 01:12 AM
Agree post 7 independents are faster servers usually reliant on member contributions. Footymad seems to be free but has its snags in some ways as you get floaters casuals ect.

CnBtruntru
08-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Bunch of Geeks XD XD XD we have the the most literate bunch of supporters in the country it seems, ;D UTC

love to see every game but a 235 mile drive or 70-80 mile 250 plus boat ticket or 150 plane and rent a car, would certainly end in divorce after 25 yrs of blissful marriage, go every time am over so do not do to bad. Couple of times a year.

MrClaretandBlue
08-01-2014, 12:28 PM
", go every time am over so do not do to bad."

The most literate supporters in the country you say? :D I jest , I jest.