PDA

View Full Version : Jason Brown GK Clinic

CaddyCarhandle
08-01-2014, 06:33 AM
"Website coming soon".

Cringe at the slogan and logo, “Keeping it Unified”, FFS what's that got to do with Goalkeeping? Boy thinks he’s Martin Luther-King.

http://www.jasonbrowngoalkeeperclinics.com/img/holding.jpg

OleOle
08-01-2014, 06:46 AM
http://bit.ly/1emCIto

2stars83
08-01-2014, 09:11 AM
http://www.jasonbrowngoalkeeperclinics.com/img/holding.jpg[/img]

I see your MLK GKC and raise you Derek Soutar Football School. Nae logo...

I wonder if there's a class in both dedicated to bottling semis? - view external link (dereksoutarfootballschool.vpweb.co.uk)

CaddyCarhandle
08-01-2014, 09:12 AM
At least Soutz seems like he?s running bona fide goalkeeping school rather than some anti-apartheid movement.

InLudoVeritas
08-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Those who can, do...

ForestHills
08-01-2014, 09:30 AM
At least Soutz seems like he?s running bona fide goalkeeping school rather than some anti-apartheid movement.

Im looking forward to the Jason Brown school of sign language.

khawaga
08-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Those who can, do...

Whilst those that cannae, dinnae?

ricos_beard
08-01-2014, 12:04 PM
[quote="CaddyCarhandle".

Cringe at the slogan and logo, a€śKeeping it Unifieda€ť, FFS what's that got to do with Goalkeeping? Boy thinks hea€™s Martin Luther-King.[/quote]

Och its nae a bad thing for him to gte into. Shows he has ambition.

At least he has a dream.

Don_Of_The_Dead
08-01-2014, 12:33 PM
I must of been the only person who felt sorry for Brown.

What was it 9 games unbeaten? Some incredible stops, a brilliant one on one against Hibs which he kept out on the edge of his box. Played in the Wales national squad. Then gets dumped for Langfield who was arguably at his worst before his injury. Definitely had a scare or two in him no doubt, but that was a good run that we had from a pretty poor team.

I don't condone his actions against the club, he was defo a fud for the things he said, but I would of been pissed off to! Maybe that's why were keeping Weaver on, cause he accepts he is worse than Langfield and doesn't mind getting paid for nothing XD

ricos_beard
08-01-2014, 12:42 PM
I must of been the only person who felt sorry for Brown.

What was it 9 games unbeaten? Some incredible stops, a brilliant one on one against Hibs which he kept out on the edge of his box. Played in the Wales national squad. Then gets dumped for Langfield who was arguably at his worst before his injury. Definitely had a scare or two in him no doubt, but that was a good run that we had from a pretty poor team.

I don't condone his actions against the club, he was defo a fud for the things he said, but I would of been pissed off to! Maybe that's why were keeping Weaver on, cause he accepts he is worse than Langfield and doesn't mind getting paid for nothing XD

You weren't at the scottish cup semi V hibs, were you.

Don_Of_The_Dead
08-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Tbf the whole team was garbage that day!

That being said, it's all done and dusted, we have moved on and clearly Langfield is the way forward B)

revolutionaryred
08-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Chubby Brown is certainly up there for my most disliked AFC player of all time. Dicky Foster might pip him though. >:)

gogs1958
09-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Apparently his fitness programme for goalies relies heavily on using a bike.