PDA

View Full Version : 3 Loons go on loan

Dr_red
08-01-2014, 10:12 AM
Shankland to pars, Masson to Elgin and Rumsby to stay at Stranraer... - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/lyuaye7)

SMsW
08-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Seemingly DM has confirmed in press conference that Shankland's is for 6 months and not a season long loan as reported which did seem strange.

Not sure if Jeffries style of football would suit him & thought Masson could have went to a higher level but it's game time I suppose.

RedStarTorphins
08-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Seemingly DM has confirmed in press conference that Shankland's is for 6 months and not a season long loan as reported which did seem strange.

Not sure if Jeffries style of football would suit him & thought Masson could have went to a higher level but it's game time I suppose.

Shankland's 6 months might be to cover potential Dunfermline play offs?

As an aside, I'd expect the U-20's results to tail off a bit as they were big players for them.

SMsW
08-01-2014, 03:08 PM
As an aside, I'd expect the U-20's results to tail off a bit as they were big players for them.

I know, you feel sorry for the u20s as this usually happens and must weaken their chances

CalumGilhooly
08-01-2014, 03:16 PM

Shankland's got 9 for the under 20's up to now.

Nobody else comes anywhere near that total.

Declan's loan is up at Alloa, so I'd guess he'll be back to mainly play for the loons as we're a bit short with strikers at that level.

teaboy1903
08-01-2014, 03:22 PM
3 Loons go on loan

Went to mow a meadow

3 loons, 2 loons, 1 loon...

RedStarTorphins
08-01-2014, 03:28 PM

Shankland's got 9 for the under 20's up to now.

Nobody else comes anywhere near that total.

Declan's loan is up at Alloa, so I'd guess he'll be back to mainly play for the loons as we're a bit short with strikers at that level.[/quote]

Masson was one of the main men in midfield.
I wasn't just talking about goals.

CalumGilhooly
08-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Masson was one of the main men in midfield.
I wasn't just talking about goals.

No denying that RST. Masson will be a miss in the middle for the under 20's.

Ajja
08-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Is Shankland able to play in the Scottish Cup. Would be nice to see him bury that new shower over Govan way.

Dec123Red
08-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Masson is far too good to be playing for Elgin, reckon he wouldn't be too far off getting a game for a few SPFL teams :O