PDA

View Full Version : Robson

RiverTyneBlade
08-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Moyes says of Fergie, Bobby Charlton and Robson "He is terrific. Bryan Robson is at the training ground regularly, I speak to him regularly. I find the three of them terrific."

Wonder if there's a clue there?> - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25647570)

BlockD
08-01-2014, 10:34 AM
[quote="RiverTyneBlade"

Wonder if there's a clue there?>[/quote]

I would imagine he talks to the 1st about managerial matters,the 2nd hairstyles and trends and the 3rd the dangers of alcohol and asks his advice on football and does the exact opposite

Holden_C
08-01-2014, 10:37 AM
Robson looked older then Bobby Charlton last night.
The problems alcohol causes eh BD?

BlockD
08-01-2014, 10:40 AM

Its a big problem HC,especially with men around their 60s,does Robson have big bags under his eyes ?

Holden_C
08-01-2014, 10:43 AM

Its a big problem HC,especially with men around their 60s,does Robson have big bags under his eyes ?[/quote]

Yep. He also has a younger chap to hold him by the arm to steady him when he's out and about these days. How the mighty have fallen. Mind you, he did get a job at Bramall Lane didn't he?

redalwaysablade
08-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Now play nice, you two...

B)

BlockD
08-01-2014, 10:47 AM

Its a big problem HC,especially with men around their 60s,does Robson have big bags under his eyes ?[/quote]

Yep. He also has a younger chap to hold him by the arm to steady him when he's out and about these days. How the mighty have fallen. Mind you, he did get a job at Bramall Lane didn't he?[/quote]

He was also publically humiliated and in front of a much wider audience,i can see a link

PeteBlade1
08-01-2014, 10:49 AM
I'd like to make a comment on a public forum relating to the alcoholic beverages drunk by Bryan Robson shortly before games he was managing for Sheffield United.

Anyone free for legal advice before I do this?

BlockD
08-01-2014, 10:50 AM

B)

So you want to bury your head in the sand whilst Captain Marvel suffers Redders,not for me im very much proactive,the message needs to be got across one or two of us are saying it.

After all the man lost a shoulder playing for his country

J6Blade
08-01-2014, 10:50 AM
No wonder Man ure are imploding if Robsons on the scene

BlockD
08-01-2014, 10:52 AM
I'd like to make a comment on a public forum relating to the alcoholic beverages drunk by Bryan Robson shortly before games he was managing for Sheffield United.

Are you sure?

I hope your not going to suggest that it wasnt water in the bottle on Cap`n Marvels little trestle table Peter?

Holden_C
08-01-2014, 10:55 AM

B)

So you want to bury your head in the sand whilst Captain Marvel suffers Redders,not for me im very much proactive,the message needs to be got across one or two of us are saying it.

After all the man lost a shoulder playing for his country[/quote]

Bang on. Some may want to sweep it under the carpet such as when the link you posted wasn't received that well, but that helps no one.

Please drink alone sensibly.

BlockD
08-01-2014, 10:59 AM

B)

After all the man lost a shoulder playing for his country[/quote]

Bang on. Some may want to sweep it under the carpet such as when the link you posted wasn't received that well, but that helps no one.

Please drink alone sensibly.[/quote]

Amen brother,speaking as a Christian i could not turn the other cheek whilst one of the Lords flock was in peril i had to do my duty,if that lands me in jail then so be it,i will get my reward in heaven

PeteBlade1
08-01-2014, 11:06 AM

Are you sure?

I hope your not going to suggest that it wasnt water in the bottle on Cap`n Marvels little trestle table Peter?[/quote]

I'm sure he probably just needed those cold showers right before a football game to freshen up. And it certainly wont have impeded his ability to do the job.

BlockD
08-01-2014, 11:09 AM

Are you sure?

I hope your not going to suggest that it wasnt water in the bottle on Cap`n Marvels little trestle table Peter?[/quote]

I'm sure he probably just needed those cold showers right before a football game to freshen up. And it certainly wont have impeded his ability to do the job.[/quote]

What saddened me about his time here was it marred the admiration i had for him as a player and a leader of men on the pitch,i thought he was a tremendous inspirational footballer

RamonFlick
08-01-2014, 11:26 AM

Are you sure?

I'm sure he probably just needed those cold showers right before a football game to freshen up. And it certainly wont have impeded his ability to do the job.[/quote]

What saddened me about his time here was it marred the admiration i had for him as a player and a leader of men on the pitch,i thought he was a tremendous inspirational footballer[/quote]

PeteBlade1
08-01-2014, 11:31 AM

Are you sure?

What saddened me about his time here was it marred the admiration i had for him as a player and a leader of men on the pitch,i thought he was a tremendous inspirational footballer[/quote]

Like[/quote]

Exactly. As a player, Captain Marvel