08-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Been announced its defo not happening in the summer

Between nov and jan

Farcical awarding them the winning bid

Gonna f uck up the domestic scene big time...:O

arabian_ian
08-01-2014, 10:30 AM
Now is January mate. XD

TBH wouldn't you agree our domestic game is well and truly fkd up already.

arab_plumber
08-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Now Jim Boyce is disageeing with his Fifa secretary!!!

Those kunts get paid for this...unreal

TeckleUnited
08-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Will domestic teams play through the summer then?

Arabdeen
08-01-2014, 12:14 PM
Qualifiers for EURO24 will be played before WC2022 :D

What a joke. The knock on effect for this will be massive for leagues & regional competitions around the world.

All this for the tournament to be held in a country with no football pedigree, poor human rights record, official homophobic issues, hardly any suitable infrastructure.
They should have held it in Luxemburg.

I can imagine a few countries boycotting it, maybe even England who were pretty ****ed over in the last round of pass the brown envelope.

weedude83
08-01-2014, 12:44 PM
I think its gonna be a good thing for SPFL in a roundabout kind of way.

It means we may take the plunge and play that season as a Feb/March - November setup, giving us the push we need ot change to Summer football. Would much much rather sit at tannadice on a Saturday afternoon in the sun than in the driving rain & wind.

ahlltanyirhide
08-01-2014, 01:32 PM
I think its gonna be a good thing for SPFL in a roundabout kind of way.

It means we may take the plunge and play that season as a Feb/March - November setup, giving us the push we need ot change to Summer football. Would much much rather sit at tannadice on a Saturday afternoon in the sun than in the driving rain & wind.

Couple this with the introduction of alcohol at matches and its utopia. Phukk I'd even change my season ticket to the Dode so I could soak up more rays. ?22 to see TWF and have a beer at the same time dusnae get much better ;D