PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Business Not Finished Yet

DerryJungle
08-01-2014, 07:31 PM
In his Arabzone interview, Jackie confirmed that we're after a dominant centre-half, as Gunning is playing injured every week. Exactly what we've needed since the start of the season IMO.

Hopefully gives us the opportunity to send Butcher out on loan to learn how to play without constantly making reckless fouls, I reckon he'll make a decent centre-half, just a bit raw at the moment.

Baz_Mc83
08-01-2014, 07:49 PM
In his Arabzone interview, Jackie confirmed that we're after a dominant centre-half, as Gunning is playing injured every week. Exactly what we've needed since the start of the season IMO.

Hopefully gives us the opportunity to send Butcher out on loan to learn how to play without constantly making reckless fouls, I reckon he'll make a decent centre-half, just a bit raw at the moment.

kenneths training wi united, has been for a week, subject to a deal.

this will get fowk foaming XD

The_Guy
08-01-2014, 07:50 PM

this will get fowk foaming XD[/quote]

Dinnae :blue:

arabian_ian
08-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Kenneth and Butcher is the way ahead.

The_Guy
08-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Kenneth and Butcher is the way ahead.

Seriously... Dinnae :blue:

EastStand_Elite
08-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Kenneth and mihadjuks

:D

Kenneth is a legend tbh, good or no.

Tannadice_Morphman
08-01-2014, 08:30 PM

Hope ti plucked this is true btw hahaha

Baz_Mc83
08-01-2014, 08:38 PM

Hope ti plucked this is true btw hahaha[/quote]

100 percent m8

smokiearab
08-01-2014, 08:46 PM
i would take kenneth back as back up

SmedDUm
08-01-2014, 10:26 PM
I would take him back as front up.

offshore_arab83
09-01-2014, 10:35 AM
i would take kenneth back as back upCould dae a lot worse than Garry Kenneth mate...a now Experienced defender.

arab_plumber
09-01-2014, 11:15 AM
He would give us aggression and height which we desperately lack

Not sure if he is fit enough but will trust the manager

Cad_10
09-01-2014, 11:28 AM
We need to stop signing ex players. Christ, I'm pretty sure he hasn't played a match for a year.

shedka
09-01-2014, 05:05 PM
i would take kenneth back as back upCould dae a lot worse than Garry Kenneth mate...a now Experienced defender.[/quote]

Agreed, infinitely better than Brian McLean for example and guys on here were all for giving him the benefit of the doubt last season!

Tannadice_Morphman
09-01-2014, 05:25 PM
See if Kenneth went on the sunbeds fir 3 hours came out with darkened skin and signed under the Rodrigo Mendez and claimed he was Spanish he wouldn't get half the stick he gets/got.

Hope to see him back in tangerine, would suit me fine.

stobies_no5
09-01-2014, 05:29 PM
oh meh goad, now we're needing GK back

*stabs himself in the neck with fork...

arabwelder
09-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Don't want Kenneth anywhere near utd if he cant get a contract at Ross County he shouldn't be anywhere near our team. They signed Brian Mclean yet didn't touch kenneth that's telling you something

Few people on here saying he would be good they are only saying that because they know him

huntedbyafreak
09-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Kenneth gave us a few good seasons. Wasn't great in his last season.

Can't see him playing again for us though. If he did first thing he did wrong would be pounced on by our support. It's quite sad tbh

offshore_arab83
09-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Kenneth gave us a few good seasons. Wasn't great in his last season.

Can't see him playing again for us though. If he did first thing he did wrong would be pounced on by our support. It's quite sad tbhThis ^^^^

offshore_arab83
09-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Just waiting on Chorlton coming on now O:) :O >:)

Baz_Mc83
09-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Don't want Kenneth anywhere near utd if he cant get a contract at Ross County he shouldn't be anywhere near our team. They signed Brian Mclean yet didn't touch kenneth that's telling you something

Few people on here saying he would be good they are only saying that because they know him

see.. this post sums this message board up XD

yiz blether absolute drivel and believe each others makky up sh1te.

back on topic... he wasni even looking for a deal at Ross County. There was interest, so he went to see the facilities, had twa training sessions then came hame lol.

Lifesanocean
09-01-2014, 08:37 PM
A centre-half who could also fill in at left-back would do nicely. Just in case the inevitable happens.

As for Kenza? No from me. I liked Garry and thought he put in some sterling performances (Huns cup replay, he was immense) but his waistline was ridiculous by the time he left and I don't see Jackie putting up with that or any other lack of professionalism.

JelloBiafra
09-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Rather play Butcher than GK.
Just my opinion, sorry.

Arabs4ever
09-01-2014, 09:04 PM
A centre-half who could also fill in at left-back would do nicely. Just in case the inevitable happens.

As for Kenza? No from me. I liked Garry and thought he put in some sterling performances (Huns cup replay, he was immense) but his waistline was ridiculous by the time he left and I don't see Jackie putting up with that or any other lack of professionalism.

I think he is the guy you we need if your looking for these qualities. If memory serves me right did he not play left-back against Hamilton Accies and score a goal as well?

Tannadice_Morphman
10-01-2014, 02:35 AM
My heid was turned ti Kenneth when eh saw fitness wasna an issue any mare, felt he looked quite assured as the bad guy in "The Dark Knight Rises", even broke batman's back which is nae mean feat. Back ti his best.

ofgtf
10-01-2014, 05:07 AM
Welcome home GK B)

Hope to see him win a deal with his beloved Terrors.

balfronarab
10-01-2014, 07:47 AM
Its a no for me!

Time has passed for Kenneth...

Never attacked the ball...

nosebleeds in Glasgow

wish him all the best but not at United.