PDA

View Full Version : Give it to West Ham?

Southernblade84
08-01-2014, 11:32 PM
It's embarrassing lads. My username will draw some criticism along the same lines of the remarks made when west ham played at the sty ie love fest. However, bottom half of league one versus bottom half of prem, I know where I'd rather be...

Knowsnowt
08-01-2014, 11:35 PM
It's embarrassing lads. My username will draw some criticism along the same lines of the remarks made when west ham played at the sty ie love fest. However, bottom half of league one versus bottom half of prem, I know where I'd rather be...

The sty ?

Southernblade84
08-01-2014, 11:36 PM

The sty ?[/quote]

Yeh nice that. Well done.

Knowsnowt
08-01-2014, 11:40 PM

The sty ?[/quote]

Yeh nice that. Well done.[/quote]

Sorry mate but starting an apology thread on their board ! Ewww !

PaleThinBoy
08-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Yeh an apology thread on a West Ham Board... Pretty cringy to say the least...

mickyj
09-01-2014, 02:20 AM

Don't be embarrassed fella , we've all got them and all they do is make themselves look a bit stupid.

Good luck for the season.

Knowsnowt
09-01-2014, 02:45 AM

Don't be embarrassed fella , we've all got them and all they do is make themselves look a bit stupid.

Good luck for the season.[/quote]

STFU Borat. ;D

Ldn_Rd_Blade
09-01-2014, 06:11 AM
so anyone above us in the league is untouchable then?

don't appologise on my behalf

Southernblade84
09-01-2014, 06:20 AM

No, any one TWO leagues above us is. We're ****e pal, the days of giving the likes of West Ham stick are for now over, unless you want to look to stupid as Micky says.

Ldn_Rd_Blade
09-01-2014, 06:29 AM

No, any one TWO leagues above us is. We're ****e pal, the days of giving the likes of West Ham stick are for now over, unless you want to look to stupid as Micky says.[/quote]

so 1 league aboves ok but just not 2?

doesn't matter what league they're in they get wound up regardless, even more so in fact.

p.s. who the fcks Mickey?

Beagle_Blade88
09-01-2014, 07:44 AM
i have some good mates that support the hammers and they give as good as they get. That said i think the whole tevez saga highlighted some level or corruption in the top flight! the whole scenario was not the fans fault...well one fans fault maybe...Mr TB!

I read somewhere that Mr Allardyce is one of the top paid managers?

Southernblade84
09-01-2014, 10:30 AM

No, any one TWO leagues above us is. We're ****e pal, the days of giving the likes of West Ham stick are for now over, unless you want to look to stupid as Micky says.[/quote]

doesn't matter what league they're in they get wound up regardless, even more so in fact.

p.s. who the fcks Mickey?[/quote]

I can't argue with you pal, you're clearly not all there.

Ldn_Rd_Blade
09-01-2014, 11:47 AM

I can't argue with you pal, you're clearly not all there.[/quote]

ok mate, hope I haven't upset your little cheating mates.

Southernblade84
09-01-2014, 12:06 PM

ok mate, hope I haven't upset your little cheating mates.[/quote]

Again, you're saying it as if the fans have done something wrong. The only time I would ever give them banter is when we're back in the Premiership playing them twice a seaso

Ldn_Rd_Blade
09-01-2014, 12:41 PM

Again, you're saying it as if the fans have done something wrong. The only time I would ever give them banter is when we'

Southernblade84
09-01-2014, 02:43 PM

Again, you're saying it as if the fans have done something wrong. The o

Hykeham8lade
09-01-2014, 03:29 PM
"can you imagine if that was the other way around? "

don't need to imagine they have been on here regularly over the years everytime anything bad happens relegation, fail to win promotion, knocked out the cup etc. If they can't take it they shouldn't give it, the only thing that is embarrassing here is you. Now settle down and remember you come from Yorkshire.

almostsignedmaradona
09-01-2014, 03:30 PM
I agree with Southern.

West Ham may be poor but I'd be embarrassed to give them stick because our team is much worse.

It's like Chezzie or Mansfield fans coming on here taking the micky out of our bad results.

The truth is that Sheffield U and West Ham are no longer rivals. We might try to laugh at them but they have all the ammunition to have the last laugh at us.

Holden_C
09-01-2014, 03:34 PM
I agree with Southern.

West Ham may be poor but I'd be embarrassed to give them stick because our team is much worse.

It's like Chezzie or Mansfield fans coming on here taking the micky out of our bad results.

The truth is that Sheffield U and West Ham are no longer rivals. We might try to laugh at them but they have all the ammunition to have the last laugh at us.

I know a few West Ham fans. They've never looked on us as rivals even over Tevez. Never. The ones I know are or rather were annoyed with McCabe and Warnock, rather than the fanbase as a whole.

rodcurrie
09-01-2014, 03:38 PM

Again, you're sayi