PDA

View Full Version : Gael Bigirimana

BenArfa10
10-01-2014, 11:57 PM
what happened to the lad?

He's showed last season that he was the real in my humble opinion. I feel like Pardew is yet to forgive his poor showing against Brighton in the FA Cup.

anyone know what the deal is? For me he is a like for like player if he replaces Cabaye. A midfielder that can control the tempo of a game and is technically a very good passer of the ball.

I would love to know if anyone has any info regarding the lad.

Jonny_Rubber
11-01-2014, 12:02 AM
still a very young lad who needs to learn his trade

BenArfa10
11-01-2014, 12:16 AM
he didn't look out of place at all in the first team last season. I feel he has something to offer us, even though he is still young and learning.

AlbertsLob
11-01-2014, 12:26 AM
He turned down a loan opportunity from what i remember which has probably dropped him down the pecking order and slowed his development. He's not as good as Anita and no way will he start ahead of Tiote and Cabaye

Boxertricks
11-01-2014, 12:48 AM
He's got the potential to be a very good player but he's not going to get anywhere near the first team for a while, there's at least 4 in front of him.

waalsendmick
11-01-2014, 01:18 AM
He had lots of game time last season when Cabaye and Tiote were Injured, Anita was struggling to settle in and before sissoko was signed, it's no surprise he is further down the pecking order this season.