PDA

View Full Version : Sheep claim that LeFun are the biggest club in Dundee!

TheMightyRojas
11-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Obviously a wind up but for some bizarre reason, it annoys the phuck oot oh me ! >:)

What have Le Fun done to deserve this accolade fae the sheep?

Bigger floodlights?

arabian_ian
11-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Just proving they know fk all about football.

Stick tae fishing lads.

GUNBOAT
11-01-2014, 07:18 PM
We are TSMSTID or something like that. :)

shedka
11-01-2014, 08:00 PM
At the wind up or clueless

They also can't bring themselves to stop calling us TSMSTID despite us surpassing DFC in May 2010

Tells me we have been doing something right!

GUNBOAT
11-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Message boards do give out the wrong impression though,my mums family were all DUFC or DEEs but her sister was married to an Aberdonian called Harry,RIP.

At any New Year family party i attended i always spent most of the evening with this die hard Don as we both loved our football and our teams.

Eh had blood uncle's that supported DUFC but eh spent all my time we meh uncle Harry cos there was never any bad blood in real life we us and the SS,TBH i actually had a saft spot for Aberdeen till i went on this board.

EastStand_Elite
11-01-2014, 08:17 PM
We are TSMSTID or something like that. :)

What the phuck does that mean? :? I can understand something like DAB or SSB, That's just utter boring mince.

shedka
11-01-2014, 08:21 PM
the second most successful team in dundee

Still call us that and the fun TMSTID

3 and a half years after this made us TMSTID B-)

http://oi44.tinypic.com/23kbvdd.jpg

GUNBOAT
11-01-2014, 08:25 PM
What a photie Shedka and what a day tae. :heart:

TheMightyRojas
11-01-2014, 08:51 PM

Is that the most exciting,colourfully picture EVER taken at Hampden?

Pleasing

GUNBOAT
11-01-2014, 09:00 PM

Is that the most exciting,colourfully picture EVER taken at Hampden?

Pleasing[/quote]

Mind when the Hibees had aboot 25,000 but Jason and Jim spoiled the perty?,kinda similar to our photo but they were at the other end.

shedka
11-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Remember it fondly, one of the best days out as a Utd fan, 6000 Arabs, 100% backing, 22000 Hibees just looking over in silence at the noise we were making all day

And the celebration for Scotland's goal when we hadn't got done celebrating the equaliser was something else, bodies everywhere, chaos

The video below doesn't do it justice, used to be a vid online taken from our end, decent quality for the time, half way through a loud rendition of "united dundee united" and bang Scotland scores, madness...

*edit, the vid below reminded me, it was a miserable day weather wise the whole time, the sun came out and a few mins later we'd gone from 1-0 down to 2-1, shame the same didn't happen a few weeks later in the final! - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMiTFDCnvHE)

GUNBOAT
11-01-2014, 09:25 PM
Brilliant mate,seems like a lifetime ago TBH. :heart:

offshore_arab83
11-01-2014, 09:28 PM
The sheep are bitter as f uck, always have been, always will be...

:)

Silverback2010
11-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Remember it fondly, one of the best days out as a Utd fan, 6000 Arabs, 100% backing, 22000 Hibees just looking over in silence at the noise we were making all day

And the celebration for Scotland's goal when we hadn't got done celebrating the equaliser was something else, bodies everywhere, chaos

The video below doesn't do it justice, used to be a vid online taken from our end, decent quality for the time, half way through a loud rendition of "united dundee united" and bang Scotland scores, madness...

*edit, the vid below reminded me, it was a miserable day weather wise the whole time, the sun came out and a few mins later we'd gone from 1-0 down to 2-1, shame the same didn't happen a few weeks later in the final!

One of the best celebrations in the history of following United at a ground that gave us few. Went hame Wi ma seat that day as we were stood on them at the very back a****st banter bus so when Jason Scotland scored

shedka
11-01-2014, 09:35 PM

*edit, the vid below reminded me, it was a miserable day weather wise the whole time, the sun came out and a few mins later we'd gone from 1-0 down to 2-1, shame the same didn't happen a few weeks later in the final!

One of the best celebrations in the history of following United at a ground that gave us few. Went hame Wi ma seat that day as we were stood on them at the very ba

myhometeam
11-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Why would anyone want to read the pish on their board. A city gets the club it deserves and that cold, miserable,sad, **** hole confirms it.
All they have to cling to is a couple of trips to Dundee per season.
Its unbelievable that a city generating such wealth is so open to ridecule. I have never ever seen such poor minks as I have in that place.

offshore_arab83
11-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Its unbelievable that a city generating such wealth is so open to ridecule. I have never ever seen such poor minks as I have in that place. Its quite simple mate, the money being earned there isnt spent there. Plus their council wont spend a penny either, Sir Ian Wood offered them millions for the gardens and they still said no... couldnt make it up

Silverback2010
11-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Why would anyone want to read the pish on their board. A city gets the club it deserves and that cold, miserable,sad, **** hole confirms it.
All they have to cling to is a couple of trips to Dundee per season.
Its unbelievable that a city generating such wealth is so open to ridecule. I have never ever seen such poor minks as I have in that place.

You're no a taxi driver by any chance are you mate?

myhometeam
11-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Am I fk

JamesMcClean
11-01-2014, 11:44 PM

One of the best celebrations in the history of following United at a ground that gave us few. Went hame Wi ma seat that day as we were stood on them at the very ba

Silverback2010
12-01-2014, 12:12 AM

One of the best celebrations in the history of following United at a ground that gave us few. Went hame Wi ma sea