PDA

View Full Version : 90mins

Desert_Rat
12-01-2014, 06:17 AM
Great performance on Friday and more credit to DM.
Not sure what his contract deal is but the board needs to get their finger out, with the never ending managerial merry-go-round down south it won't be long until someone else comes knocking.

Anyway, I'm struggling to remember any recent Aberdeen teams that chased and got as much for late winners.
DM must be given the credit for instilling a a "Fergie / Man U" attitude with regards to 90+ minutes and not settling for a point and closing shop after 70 minutes, as with many previous Dons managers.

*I'm not a Man U fan, but they're the best example I could think of.
COYR

Pacman1903
12-01-2014, 06:37 AM
Great performance on Friday and more credit to DM.
Not sure what his contract deal is but the board needs to get their finger out, with the never ending managerial merry-go-round down south it won't be long until someone else comes knocking.

Anyway, I'm struggling to remember any recent Aberdeen teams that chased and got as much for late winners.
DM must be given the credit for instilling a a "Fergie / Man U" attitude with regards to 90+ minutes and not settling for a point and closing shop after 70 minutes, as with many previous Dons managers.

*I'm not a Man U fan, but they're the best example I could think of.
COYR

I think there is more to it than attitude. Do you not find we are streets ahead of most teams in levels of fitness.The diets have changed also, since the sports science part of the game has become more important.So the backroom staff should be given the credit that's due.

We are a different club now behind the sce