PDA

View Full Version : Murdo Macleod

banterbus
12-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Was picking up my dad to watch the game so had the radio on and listened to Macleods predictions his was well if there isn't a winner it will be a draw.

How the f uck does this guy get on the radio him and chick dung are perfect for each other thick as ****.

No wonder people don't listen to that anymore

NAREYETAL
12-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Cleans his own windows

Fact XD

stiffythearab
12-01-2014, 04:54 PM
banter heard that as well f*chin knob,but the worst keech spouted on cbbees this weekend was Sillie Miller "if goodie signs 4 the Aberdeen mc innes will bring out the best in him with the top quality players around him"...PAP ;)

GUNBOAT
12-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Billy Dodds said on the radio that it was a brilliant last ditch tackle on GMS by the ICT defender.

notso
12-01-2014, 05:13 PM
To be fair gunboat GMS Said the same he thought it was fair.. I thought it was a pen all the way though .. The boy pulled him back wee his shoulder

GUNBOAT
12-01-2014, 05:37 PM
To be fair gunboat GMS Said the same he thought it was fair.. I thought it was a pen all the way though .. The boy pulled him back wee his shoulder

I honestly didnt see it at the time and thought Billy who was backed up by the commentator had called it right mate.

BTW do the Dees no want to come up Notso?,cannie understand how you can thrash Accies away yet lose at Dens to the Beath and Livi. :?

notso
12-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Nah we want up .. We are just sheeeit though.. Personally I feel it's all going wrong midfield .. Strikers nae support yesterday asking a young boy of 16 to make and score his own chances at first team level is not on.. :blue:

GUNBOAT
12-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Sorry to here that some supporters gave a 16 year old abuse yesterday mate,BTW every club have supporters like that but blaming a bairn for their team's shortcomings is bang out of order in my book.