PDA

View Full Version : moaners ,,whingers and doubters

NOTPOSHATALL
12-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Dont get to write a lot on here ,but do tend to read a lot,but i,m just a little P****d off with people moaning and whinging about the Rotherham Team,,,lets give the team some credit WE ARE CURRENTLY 5TH FROM THE TOP AND LOOKING IN GREAT SHAPE TO GET A PLAY OFF PLACE :? :? :?

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
12-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Well said. :D :D

shiregreenmillers
12-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Dont get to write a lot on here ,but do tend to read a lot,but i,m just a little P****d off with people moaning and whinging about the Rotherham Team,,,lets give the team some credit WE ARE CURRENTLY 5TH FROM THE TOP AND LOOKING IN GREAT SHAPE TO GET A PLAY OFF PLACE :? :? :?I love to have a good moan ..stop using cap lock :/ :/ :/ MOAN OVER O:) O:) O:)

kempo
12-01-2014, 04:25 PM
well said Steve!

shiregreenmillers
12-01-2014, 04:27 PM
well said Steve!Who is steve ..

kempo
12-01-2014, 04:38 PM
well said Steve!Who is steve ..[/quote]

great great question shire...extend it to who is anyone of us...a question that has baffled some of the great minds in history and glad to see a mere window washer like yourself is also contemplating such a concept.

Are we what we say and do or only what we think...are we a product of our background and learning experiences or simply a product of our DNA?

I never knew you were such a philosopher shire and you have certainly got me thinking...its certainly a tough one!

leedsmiller
12-01-2014, 04:38 PM
The little fat bloke who moans and whinges at the ref and 4th official. ;D

shiregreenmillers
12-01-2014, 04:42 PM

great great question shire...extend it to who is anyone of us...a question that has baffled some of the great minds in history and glad to see a mere window washer like yourself is also contemplating such a concept.

Are we what we say and do or only what we think...are we a product of our background and learning experiences or simply a product of our DNA?

I never knew you were such a philosopher shire and you have certainly got me thinking...it's certainly a tough one![/quote]Kempo please i am a window cleaner .. Not a window washer it sounds better ..

kempo
12-01-2014, 04:48 PM

I never knew you were such a philosopher shire and you have certainly got me thinking...it's certainly a tough one![/quote]Kempo please i am a window cleaner .. Not a window washer it sounds better ..[/quote]

Ah shire..dont put yourself down so...you are a glass cleansing consultant...an artisan in your own right..and now,a thinker neh philosopher trying to solve one of mankinds greatest q

shiregreenmillers
12-01-2014, 04:56 PM

I never knew you were such a philosopher shire and you have certainly got me thinking...it's certainly a tough one![/quote]Kempo please i am a window cleaner .. Not a window washer it sounds better ..[/quote]

Ah shire..dont put yourself down so...you are a glass cleansing consultant...an artisan in your own right..and now,a thinker neh philosopher

howdydoo
12-01-2014, 05:13 PM

Might not sound better but I would think 'Window Licker' would be the most apt description.

In fact, I'm gonna get some 'Millersmad Window Licker' badges made.

Surely 75%+ of the cu

villamiller
12-01-2014, 05:16 PM

Might not sound better but I would think 'Window Licker' would be the most apt description.

In fact, I'm gonna get some 'Millersmad Wind

shiregreenmillers
12-01-2014, 05:18 PM

In fact, I'm gonna get some 'Millersmad Wind

howdydoo
12-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Shire...

'Too' for you, are on me.

LMFAO.

Miller67
12-01-2014, 05:53 PM
No, Shire wants for too same as Villamiller, you no rison. ;D

Corner
12-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Do I need to start another spread sheet?
XD