2-2 great game so far

toonfalifekevbrown
12-01-2014, 03:56 PM
shawcross og
ratbite
and crouch and adam for stoke with the goals

stavtoon
12-01-2014, 04:25 PM
More corruption from a ref.I have my doubts about the integrity of them.

toonfalifekevbrown
12-01-2014, 04:25 PM
3-2 gerrard

Grahamy
12-01-2014, 04:37 PM
oh crap they are on my skybet coupon to win :s :s :s

Grahamy
12-01-2014, 04:41 PM
4-2 :P :P

toonfalifekevbrown
12-01-2014, 04:41 PM
ratbite with another 4-2

zoggs
12-01-2014, 04:47 PM
ratbite XD XD XD XD XD

toonfalifekevbrown
12-01-2014, 04:57 PM
4-3 now

Grahamy
12-01-2014, 04:59 PM
And breathe ...5-3

toonfalifekevbrown
12-01-2014, 05:00 PM
5-3 what a fokin game

Redcustard
12-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Well you can't exactly say we're dull to watch. Our defending is fu cking woeful at times though. Needs sorting asap.

toonfalifekevbrown
12-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Well you can't exactly say we're dull to watch. Our defending is fu cking woeful at times though. Needs sorting asap. watched that skirtel a few times and im not keen on the lad for you lot .looks very slow off the mark .

zoggs
12-01-2014, 05:10 PM
IF you do sort that defence out, you will be genuine title contenders. BUT if you do (which I think you will) make the champions league next year ,

We will see can your squad handle the extra pressure and matches ,

Redcustard
12-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Well you can't exactly say we're dull to watch. Our defending is fu cking woeful at times though. Needs sorting asap. watched that skirtel a few times and im not keen on the lad for you lot .looks very slow off the mark .[/quote]

Yeah not a fan of Skrtels myself mate.

Redcustard
12-01-2014, 05:13 PM
IF you do sort that defence out, you will be genuine title contenders. BUT if you do (which I think you will) make the champions league next year ,

Agree with that. I think if we do make the CL the owners will spend big and strengthen the squad with numbers and quality, so we should be a bit better prepared for the extra games.

toonfalifekevbrown
12-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Well you can't exactly say we're dull to watch. Our defending is fu cking woeful at times though. Needs sorting asap. watched that skirtel a few times and im not keen on the lad for you lot .looks very slow off the mark .[/quote]

Yeah not a fan of Skrtels myself mate.[/quote] i watched the game you played against city over xmas ,thought you were very unlucky ,skirtel gave kompany too much of a headstart and your lad at l;eft back ,cant remember his got ripped a new one off zabaletta that game ,thik those 2 lads lost you that game

zoggs
12-01-2014, 05:19 PM

Agree with that. I think if we do make the CL the owners will spend big and strengthen the squad with numbers and quality, so we should be a bit better prepared for the extra games.[/quote]

Yeah suppose , being a Newcastle fan, we get into the Europa and WEAKEN the squad :blue:

Redcustard
12-01-2014, 05:19 PM

Yeah not a fan of Skrtels myself mate.[/quote] i watched the game you played against city over xmas ,thought you were very unlucky ,skirtel gave kompany too much of a headstart and your lad at l;eft back ,cant remember his got ripped a new one off zabaletta that game ,thik those 2 lads lost you that game[/quote]

Yeah, disappointing to lose that one. Deserved at least a point from that game.

I think it just shows we aren't quite there yet but at least we are moving in the right direction.

As for you lot, I see you where victims of bad offi

Redcustard
12-01-2014, 05:21 PM

Agree with that. I think if we do make the CL the owners will spend big and strengthen the squad with numbers and quality, so we should be a bit better prepared for the extra games.[/quote]

Yeah suppose , being a Newcastle fan, we get into the Europa and WEAKEN the squad :blue:[/quote]

What can I say mate. You deserve a better owner then you have. Fuc kin robbed today as well.>:(

toonfalifekevbrown
12-01-2014, 05:22 PM

Yeah not a fan of Skrtels myself mate.[/quote] i watched the game you played against city over xmas ,thought you were very unlucky ,skirtel gave kompany too much of a headstart and your lad at l;eft back ,cant remember his got ripped a new one off zabaletta that game ,thik those 2 lads lost you that game[/quote]

I think it just shows we aren't quite there yet but at least we are moving in the right direction.

As

Redcustard
12-01-2014, 05:23 PM

I think it just shows we aren't quite there yet