17-01-2014, 06:48 PM
just been watchin look north wot a load of bullocks>:(

Why ? :?

Barnsley_Miller
17-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Not been the same since Christa got the elbow :blue:

shiregreenmillers
17-01-2014, 06:50 PM
just been look north wot a load of bullocks>:( Why who got their bullocks out harry :? :? :? :? :? :?

shiregreenmillers
17-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Not been the same since Christa got the elbow :blue:Christa a milf O:) O:)

NOTPOSHATALL
17-01-2014, 06:52 PM
nearly all clubs in yorkshire were represented on there forum ,guess who were not,yes the millers,and to make your stomach roll over and slap you in the face,,,a wendy fan says there the top team in south yorks, assoles

mooniemiller
17-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Not been the same since Christa got the elbow :blue:and the kneecap and the face lift and the botox and boob job :D

NOTPOSHATALL
17-01-2014, 06:54 PM
now a gmilf ;D

NeztheMiller
17-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Not been the same since Christa got the elbow :blue:and the kneecap and the face lift and the botox and boob job :D[/quote]

Ha-ha, and that's just Harry Gratian! XD

shiregreenmillers
17-01-2014, 06:56 PM
now a gmilf ;DBENIDORM XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Barnsley_Miller
17-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Not been the same since Christa got the elbow :blue:Christa a milf O:) O:)[/quote]

Too right m8 :heart:

jolly_roger
17-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Eye candy has improved since old perma-tan committed media suicide.

Millerman55
17-01-2014, 07:15 PM
It was for championship teams only
Leeds
Huddersfield
Barnsley
Donny
Pigs

No Us,Braford or Blades

scum_triumphant
17-01-2014, 07:16 PM
nearly all clubs in yorkshire were represented on there forum ,guess who were not,yes the millers,and to make your stomach roll over and slap you in the face,,,a wendy fan says there the top team in south yorks, assoles

It was only championship Yorkshire clubs forum.

There was no us, Bradford, Sheffield United, hull,

just_a_goal
17-01-2014, 09:17 PM
To be honest Look North and Calender bulletins sandwiched between the morning news are a waste of time.
Am amazed at the dross they report on.
Gaynor Barnes looks like she wants to stay in bed

shiregreenmillers
17-01-2014, 09:39 PM
To be honest Look North and Calender bulletins sandwiched between the morning news are a waste of time.
Am amazed at the dross they report on.
Gaynor Barnes looks like she wants to stay in bedWhat with you :O :O :O :O

mattsheffmiller23
18-01-2014, 08:16 AM
****ing piggies, everytime i have the misfortune to see a little grunter in there teacloth of a shirt i get a big urge to go over and slap them with a cricket bat (several times i may add) they have won a couple of games and all of a sudden there world beaters again, lets hope today is the day when there brought back down to earth with a mighty thud

LiAmOfRuFc
18-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Not been the same since Christa got the elbow :blue:Christa a milf O:) O:)[/quote]

Horrible woman from what I've heard, arrogant.

LiAmOfRuFc
18-01-2014, 12:22 PM

They technically are though

Deepmidwinter
18-01-2014, 12:29 PM

Horrible woman from what I've heard, arrogant.[/quote]

And, initially at least, a Jimmy Savile apologist

braggyowl
18-01-2014, 01:47 PM
****ing piggies, everytime i have the misfortune to see a little grunter in there teacloth of a shirt i get a big urge to go over and slap them with a cricket bat (several times i may add) they have won a couple of games and all of a sudden there world beaters again, lets hope today is the day when there brought back down to earth with a mighty thud

Kinnel...I bet all the Owls are scared to death of you when you're walking around Sheffield cos you sound so big and hard and all you want to do is smash them all with a cricket bat...

FFS...That's gotta be the most pathetic post ever made on here and I reckon a few Millers will agree with me.

scum_triumphant
18-01-2014, 01:55 PM

Kinnel...I bet all the Owls are scared to death of you when you're walking around Sheffield cos you sound so big and hard and all you want to do is smash them all with a cricket bat...

FFS...That's gotta be the most pathetic post ever made on here and I reckon a few Millers will agree with me.[/quote]

I have to admit to finding the post more than a little cringeworthy.

LiAmOfRuFc
18-01-2014, 02:10 PM

FFS...That's gotta be the most pathetic post ever made on here and I reckon a few Millers will agree with me.[/quote]
You haven't popped up in a while! haha. How you doing mate?

Deepmidwinter
18-01-2014, 02:12 PM

Jeeeeesus

braggyowl
18-01-2014, 02:24 PM

I have to admit to finding the post more than a little cringeworthy.[/quote]

Like button pressed.

braggyowl
18-01-2014, 02:24 PM

Jeeeeesus[/quote]

Like button pressed.

braggyowl
18-01-2014, 02:28 PM

You haven't popped up in a while! haha. How you doing mate?[/quote]

Not bad Liam...Had a sh!t year mate tbh...Not going today due to family reasons, first away game I've missed for

LiAmOfRuFc
18-01-2014, 02:32 PM

You haven't popped up in a while! haha. How you doing mate?[/quote]

Not bad Liam...Had a sh!t year mate tbh...Not going today due to f

rolymiller
18-01-2014, 02:35 PM
I thought I had the worst post on here about your team Braggy in your opinion..I have a sense of pride ya know..;-)

braggyowl
18-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Nice one Liam..;D

And Roly...I'll give you that one mate. XD

Good luck today chaps. :)

shiregreenmillers
18-01-2014, 03:45 PM
****ing piggies, everytime i have the misfortune to see a little grunter in there teacloth of a shirt i get a big urge to go over and slap them with a cricket bat (several times i may add) they have won a couple of games and all of a sudden there world beaters again, lets hope today is the day when there brought back down to earth with a mighty thudAm sure my brother in law would love you to try and do that to him XD XD XD XD