PDA

View Full Version : o/t BBC Radio wendy Bias; Carlton Palmtree

redandgreen
18-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Working today, but tried to keep up with our game between visits. Couldn't believe that BBC Radio wendy bias had taken on Palmtree, with his history but understandable with his extreme wendy bias. seems that every challenge in the match was fair by the wendy and unfair by Burnerlee. Apparantly, all he wanted was fairness. Now was Palmtree known for his 'fairness' as a player? I don't think so.
Not surprisingly on 104.1 (we cant't all get other wave engths, something you think they would know) BBC Radio wendy Bias didn't think they needed to mention us much, jokers.

jolly_roger
18-01-2014, 06:03 PM
He's always been a knob, so why should he change now?

villamiller
18-01-2014, 06:03 PM
to be fair r&g the commentry from shrewsbury was ace ;D ;D

Barnsley_Miller
18-01-2014, 06:06 PM
to be fair r&g the commentry from shrewsbury was ace ;D ;D

:D :D :D

Quality :)

Barnsley_Miller
18-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Not good R&G Fella having to listen to that all afternoon :blue:

On another note, Weve got a new starter at our Company and he's from Shipley "Are you a City Fan?" I asked, Yeh he replied, "Your not a Steve Evans Fan then?" I replied as his face dropped I walked away singing "He does what he wants, He does what He wants" Made my Day, Priceless :D

redandgreen
18-01-2014, 06:18 PM
barnsley, you want to ask him about Peter Beagrie

Barnsley_Miller
18-01-2014, 06:22 PM
barnsley, you want to ask him about Peter Beagrie

Why is that?

Didnt he get accused of touching up a women once upon a time? Allegedly

Gwyther
18-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Radio Dee Dar have started scraping the bottom of the barrel with Palmer... thought Pearson was bad but this guy !! :(

NOTPOSHATALL
18-01-2014, 06:33 PM
radio dee daa just said only one rotherham fan has rang praise and grumble,,,>:( surely not

Brin
18-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Seriously...those that normally call in Brian/Paul watchamacallit et al will be at the match on their way home...in all honesty I believe Rob Staton that no other millers fans have bothered to call in yet...

TOM_RUFC
18-01-2014, 07:53 PM
A mate was moaning about Michael Owen's commentary on BT Sport the other day. Told him to listen to Carlton Palmer and think again.

Boring voice, comes across as thick and of course is a pig.