PDA

View Full Version : Would YOU be happy

zoggs
20-01-2014, 07:21 AM
Selling cabaye and getting De Jong and Cabella in ,

It would soften the blow, let's us honest he is going, its just a matter of when.

My worry is selling him and getting no one in 1 day before the most important match for the rest of our season

royboy
20-01-2014, 07:34 AM
Was just having a Similar conversation. Cabs provides goals creativity and passing plus hes a captain.

Dejonk maybe a few goalss if we are lucky cabella will maybe get 1 or 2 goals but will create more.

Wed still lack a captain and a passer

Another thing is we are to dependant on cabs which means hes a big loss when injured

toptoon
20-01-2014, 09:10 AM
He is going and so yes.

Looking at the league table we are now about where we should be with the squad we have. I look at the teams above us and see that they have better squads and vice-versa for those below.

If we can finish 8th then its good for THIS season. For next season we need to progress which means deepening the squad. Cabaye will be a big miss and it would be great to keep him and add more players to the squad - we know that isnt going to happen and so we must strive to improve the squad without him.

Lewki
20-01-2014, 09:57 AM
I wouldn't be too upset to get two first-team players in and ship Cabaye abroad.

Boxertricks
20-01-2014, 10:25 AM
Its inevitable innit.

More of who rather than if though regarding getting in replacements, we'll defo buy if he does go.

If he goes this window, we'll sign Cabella with Luuk De Jong coming in on loan.

Cabella has massive potential and I'd be happy getting the lad, I think him and Ben Arfa could be a lethal pairing in midfield with Goofy and Sissoko as the hard working wide men and Tiote or Anita sitting in behind them or Cabella taking Cabs` role with HBA challenging Sissoko for the wide spot.

From the first time we were linked with him I knew Cabs would become an important player for us and he is rightly being tracked by teams who are in a position to challenge for titles. I won't blame him for leaving now but would have a lot more respect for him if he waited until the summer, even if that meant we only brought in De Jong this window.

He's definitely going, but I think unless someone is willing to pay £25-30m for him then he won't be leaving until the summer, where he'll probab

toonlegend
20-01-2014, 11:00 AM
but then you have this.:...

Cabaye on his way to PSG and Ben Arfa told he can leave as he hasn't travelled with the club to Abu Dhabi, rumour has it he is away to Le Arse
Like A A Share A 3 hours ago A

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
3 hours ago A Like

Ben Arfa left the ground in a taxi with his agent and two others so it's true he didn't travel to airport with the rest on the team bus, he didn't answer when I asked him if he was leaving
2 hours ago A Like

As long as Shola stays we'll be fine.
51 minutes ago A Like

TommyBoi
20-01-2014, 11:46 AM
No. 21mil for our best player... That is a bargain

royboy
20-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Bennys been told he can go!? Must be a wage and contract issue.

So cabs, benny, jonas.. or is cabs staying and bennys away. I think MA is a hardcore footy manager game player

Andy1981_2
20-01-2014, 02:04 PM
[quote="Boxertricks"]Its inevitable innit.

More of who rather than if though regarding getting in replacements, we'll defo buy if he does go.

If he goes this window, we'll sign Cabella with Luuk De Jong coming in on loan.

Cabella has massive potential and I'd be happy getting the lad, I think him and Ben Arfa could be a lethal pairing in midfield with Goofy and Sissoko as the hard working wide men and Tiote or Anita sitting in behind them or Cabella taking Cabs` role with HBA challenging Sissoko for the wide spot.

From the first time we were linked with him I knew Cabs would become an important player for us and he is rightly being tracked by teams who are in a position to challenge for titles. I won't blame him for leaving now but would have a lot more respect for him if he waited until the summer, even if that meant we only brought in De Jong this window.

He's definitely going, but I think unless someone is willing to pay ?25-30m for him then he won'

grolsch99
20-01-2014, 02:40 PM
I'd rather lose HBA than Cabaye, Cabaye is our engine and creator, Ben Arfa is capable of rare bits of brilliance but does not work hard enough and is therefore dispensable

waalsendmick
20-01-2014, 02:50 PM
I'd rather lose HBA than Cabaye, Cabaye is our engine and creator, Ben Arfa is capable of rare bits of brilliance but does not work hard enough and is therefore dispensable

Me too! For 3 yrs now I waited and waited for this "world class" HBA to start turning it on!

He's great august, sept and April, May when the weather is ok, but in the middle he is a passenger.

If somebody has to leave, let it be HBA (but make him take Obertan with him)

Jonny_Rubber
20-01-2014, 02:51 PM
A?26m?

as long as we bring in at least one more player either a striker/winger/midfielder we would be fine this season .

Of course we would expect even more recruits to come in in the summer.

Saying that i am not convinced that PSG are going to stump up the A?26m - they could have had him in the summer for that but didnt bother.

as for HBA to @rse? - never happen - @rsenals whole game is based around passing to a team mate - HBA is incapable of that

toonfalifekevbrown
20-01-2014, 04:07 PM
cabaye out ,cabella in gomis in remy deal agreed id be happy .

3hourswasted
20-01-2014, 04:11 PM
So SSN reporting Kinnear has said Cabaye definitely won't be sold in January...mmmmm

Also after Sala the Basel winger and DeJong.

3hourswasted
20-01-2014, 04:16 PM
That should read Salah. Can't see it as he is 27 a bit old for Ashley

zoggs
20-01-2014, 04:16 PM
Sala.. nee chance, hes goin to Liverpool ??

waalsendmick
20-01-2014, 04:17 PM
So SSN reporting Kinnear has said Cabaye definitely won't be sold in January...mmmmm

Also after Sala the Basel winger and DeJong.

If joke gets this one right, I'll be happy but still divvant like the fecker!!

In fact, just keeping cabaye would do for me,but that's how they have groomed us, worry about our top players leaving, then the relief supercedes the disappointment in not buying.

Lewki
20-01-2014, 04:29 PM

All the reports are saying he's 21.

toonfalifekevbrown
20-01-2014, 04:29 PM
salah and cabella ,would love to see it .but weve been doon this road many times .all justs and then boom we get foked owa again by ash .

3hourswasted
20-01-2014, 04:34 PM

All the reports are saying he's 21.[/quote]

Aye you are right he is 21 Liverpool also interested

3hourswasted
20-01-2014, 04:37 PM
@GFN_France: BREAKING: Newcastle and Montpellier have agreed a deal for Remy Cabella. More to follow. #MHSC #NUFC

Probably bollox like

toonfalifekevbrown
20-01-2014, 04:39 PM
@GFN_France: BREAKING: Newcastle and Montpellier have agreed a deal for Remy Cabella. More to follow. #MHSC #NUFC

Probably bollox like its either bollox or weve agrred a deal for cabaye to go as well now

3hourswasted
20-01-2014, 04:42 PM

Probably bollox like its either bollox or weve agrred a deal for cabaye to go as well now[/quote]

JFK told SSN Cabaye definitely won't be sold this January so we are safe...oh wait :(

3hourswasted
20-01-2014, 04:44 PM
@GFN_France: FULL STORY: Chairman reveals a deal with Newcastle has been agreed for the sale of Remy Cabella, but not before June. http://t.co/6CxhKxQuJP

toonfalifekevbrown
20-01-2014, 04:45 PM

Probably bollox like its either bollox or weve agrred a deal for cabaye to go as well now[/quote]

JFK told SSN Cabaye definitely won't be sold this January so we are safe...oh wait :([/quote]aye that will be reet XD XD david craig sniffing about anywhere XD

3hourswasted
20-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Montpellier Chairman Laurent Nicollin has confirmed to local paper Midi Libre that he has agreed a deal with Newcastle to sell attacking midfielder Remy Cabella but not before June of 2014.

He had the following to say:

‘We have agreed a deal with Newcastle, something I will not go into. However, the deal does not include the departure of Remy Cabella before June. That is a certainty.’

3hourswasted
20-01-2014, 04:48 PM
As you were

@GFN_France: Montpellier President Louis Nicollin says #Newcastle have made an offer but no agreement for #Cabella. His son says there is a deal. #MHSC

Jeeeeez >:(

3hourswasted
20-01-2014, 04:52 PM
@MsiDouglas: A lot of heat and not a lot of light so far this January. No official deal yet for Cabella (now or summer) I understand. Nor for HBA, Cabaye

Feckin hell I hate the transfer window :/

nufc007
20-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Thing is if Cabaye stayed until the world cup; in which he will undoubtedly shine, they'd get double what they'd get now!

3hourswasted
20-01-2014, 04:56 PM
@lee_ryder: #nufc sources saying nobody will leave club this January

I knew JFK wouldn't lie Kev XD

toonfalifekevbrown
20-01-2014, 04:57 PM
i love the transfer windows ,and the last day of it XD XD XD

toonfalifekevbrown
20-01-2014, 05:06 PM
@lee_ryder: #nufc sources saying nobody will leave club this January

I knew JFK wouldn't lie Kev XD jfk doesnt nar what colour his own pi ss is man XD XD

3hourswasted
20-01-2014, 05:19 PM
@GFN_France: To clarify, Laurent Nicollin is the Montpellier Chairman who says there is a deal for Cabella for after June w/ Newcastle. (1/2) #MHSC #NUFC

@GFN_France: Louis Nicollin, President of Montpellier (and Laurent's father) denies an agreement with Newcastle for Remy Cabella, but admits offer (2/2).

Pick the bones out of that >:)

3hourswasted
20-01-2014, 05:21 PM
Montpellier Chairman Laurent Nicollin has confirmed to local paper Midi Libre that he has agreed a deal with Newcastle to sell attacking midfielder Remy Cabella but not before June of 2014.

He had the following to say:

?We have agreed a deal with Newcastle, something I will not go into. However, the deal does not include the departure of Remy Cabella before June. That is a certainty.?

More to follow on this breaking story.

Louis Nicollin, the President of Montpellier and Laurent Nicollin?s father has denied these claims that a deal has been agreed with Newcastle but that an offer has been made.

Get French Football News however understands that Louis Nicollin?s comments are an attempt to lure interest in from other clubs to hijack Newcastle?s Remy Cabella preliminary agreement in order to attract a better offer and that the Montpellier Chairman, Laurent Nicollin, is indeed speaking the truth. Newcastle have an agreement in principle to sign attacking midfielder Remy Cabella fr