PDA

View Full Version : Forfar Game

thestooge
20-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Watching it tonight.

Decent team they have.

Templeman is always a player that should have done more in the game, same could be said for S****ie too.

Anyway, the Hun are reminding us exactly why they're not missed.

Odious, snarling orcs.

McCullough should have walked for his assault.

Foster still looks out of his depth.

WestCoastDon
20-01-2014, 07:46 PM
3 yellows for Rangers, 0 for Forfar.

so in reality Rangers should have had at least 5 bookings and a red so far.

going to watch the second half.

stcombsdon
20-01-2014, 07:53 PM
this chap sums them up perfectly - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Heybq1s79Y)

WestCoastDon
20-01-2014, 08:00 PM
Rangers player trying to get a Forfar player sent off when the player was just getting up to his feet, the Rangers player tumbles down like he was thumped.

The Rangers player should have been booked for simulation.

The longer this goes without Rangers scoring the more crap like that we will see.

TedHankey
20-01-2014, 08:00 PM
What is the score?

WestCoastDon
20-01-2014, 08:01 PM
What is the score?

0-0

TedHankey
20-01-2014, 08:03 PM
I take it, it looks like last night of the proms meets the shankhill road in the new huns end?

redscot
20-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Rangers player trying to get a Forfar player sent off when the player was just getting up to his feet, the Rangers player tumbles down like he was thumped.

There is no "Rangers", they were liquidated and dont ever forget that. :)

WestCoastDon
20-01-2014, 08:05 PM

There is no "Rangers", they were liquidated and dont ever forget that. :)[/quote]

Just wishing that it was Rangers drawing with Forfar. Sentimentality getting the better of me ;)

TedHankey
20-01-2014, 08:08 PM

There is no "Rangers", they were liquidated and dont ever forget that. :)[/quote]

Just wishing that it was Rangers drawing with Forfar. Sentimentality getting the better of me ;)[/quote]

in the late 70s the oldco played some epic cup games against Forfar, one semi final in particular if my memory still works.

refuse to watch the bigots, anti scottish scum.

WestCoastDon
20-01-2014, 08:08 PM
surely this is starting to be intimidation against the referee by those players.

WestCoastDon
20-01-2014, 08:13 PM

Just wishing that it was Rangers drawing with Forfar. Sentimentality getting the better of me ;)[/quote]

in the late 70s the oldco played some epic cup games against Forfar, one semi final in particular if my memory still works.

refuse to watch the bigots, anti scottish scum.[/quote]

first time I have watched this new team playing.

Forfar are playing some good football but I think the fact that they are plumbers, heating engineers and firemen means their fitness levels is starting to tel

WestCoastDon
20-01-2014, 08:18 PM
commentator... "Foster, very poor"

RedStarTorphins
20-01-2014, 08:25 PM

The longer this goes without Rangers scoring the more crap like that we will see.

All this talk of "Rangers"
Very west coast...erm WestCoast

You've been listening to Chick Dung & Keith Jackshun too long.

THE Rangers if you please...and don't forget it.

ReDBeaM
20-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Never fails to amaze me how folk go on about how much they hate the rangers but constantly watch their games.

thestooge
20-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Yeah, imagine being interested in our national sport.

Credit to Forfar, fitness started to play a part by the end but I've seen plenty of worse sides in higher profile leagues.

deedon
20-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Never fails to amaze me how folk go on about how much they hate the rangers but constantly watch their games.

I'll watch any incarnation of The Huns in the hope they get humped by whoever they are playing. Same reason I watch England internationals..

deedon
20-01-2014, 10:40 PM
The 7 million wage bill looks like money well spent byraway. XD XD They looked like an average Championship (ie Div 1) side.

darrendons
21-01-2014, 07:46 AM
{quote}Forfar are playing some good football but I think the fact that they are plumbers, heating engineers and firemen means their fitness levels is starting to tell.[/quote]

I think the firemen would be fitter than the others due to the nature of their job.
But it is astoundingly ridiculous that the mahjority of the Sevco team are paid more individually in a MONTH than most of the teams earn in a YEAR.

Can someone just burn Mordor to the ground please?
I'm not religious but i might start praying for a wee electrical fault or such to take it down. ;D

scobiemacd
21-01-2014, 07:57 AM
[quote="WestCoastDon"[/quote]

He said that before the game started and he was just reading out the teams.

Pacman1903
21-01-2014, 08:44 AM
F@ck them and leave them to go bust again.