PDA

View Full Version : Another chance to laugh at the Pikeys

deedon
22-01-2014, 08:07 PM
(...as if we needed any excuse...;))

Spencey tweeting that tomorrow Corner Shop FC is contesting a claim for 70,000 from a sports management company for the transfer of Johnny Russell.

What is it with this club that they f*ck up every transfer they're ever involved in XD XD

WestCoastDon
22-01-2014, 08:10 PM
they are saying on their site they should get 6 to 7M for mini messi. XD

RedStarTorphins
22-01-2014, 08:12 PM
(...as if we needed any excuse...;))

Spencey tweeting that tomorrow Corner Shop FC is contesting a claim for i70,000 from a sports management company for the transfer of Johnny Russell.

What is it with this club that they f*ck up every transfer they're ever involved in XD XD

Have they paid that A200k for Damien Casawhathisname yet?

I opened this up and thought they'd signed that fat useless b@stard Garry Kenneth.
Now THAT would be comedy gold! XD

A bottom 6 signing if ever there was

Where would he fit in with the total football philosophy encouraged by Jackie Guardiola? XD

RedStarTorphins
22-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Laugh at this sh1te written by the phuds on the pikey board...

In particular, eaststandsh1te is showing himself up to be a clueless c*nt again, someone you'd NEVER tire kicking.

They're just beelin' as they're looking at Garry feckin Kenneth again XD XD XD - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=196&fid=101&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111633894)

cuervo
22-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Dundee utd fans on these boards tend to be f*nnies at best.
Elsie in particular has proved herself time after time to be a prime benefit claimant f*cking idiot.
She's good for a laugh at, if nothing else.

Gary f*cking Kenneth XD

05car
22-01-2014, 08:59 PM
They have a thread comparing janasuj with mini messi.

oh ma sides

Pacman1903
22-01-2014, 09:07 PM
But what if they are right in what they are saying...

XD XD XD XD

SMsW
22-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Going on about our finances whilst they shafted Queens Park for development fees.

Shower of sh!te

Pacman1903
22-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to mention Garry Kenneth

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Hes a pudding

RedStarTorphins
22-01-2014, 09:11 PM
Dundee utd fans on these boards tend to be f*nnies at best.
Elsie in particular has proved herself time after time to be a prime benefit claimant f*cking idiot.
She's good for a laugh at, if nothing else.

Gary f*cking Kenneth XD

He's a grade A c*nt

RedStarTorphins
22-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Going on about our finances whilst they shafted Queens Park for development fees.

Shower of sh!te

Whilst making a c*nt of any transfer.

A200k to pay for that fat Argentinian
A70k case looming in court tomorrow
XD XD

deluded ****s comparing Januzaj & Gauld FFS XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

WestCoastDon
22-01-2014, 09:44 PM
deluded ****s comparing Januzaj & Gauld

reality with Gauld is he had a run of good games. other teams then started stopping him play and he has been anonymous since.

they still think he is worth 7M with the potential of 30M! words fail me.

Gallus79
22-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Let's keep our discussions on their deluded state to one thread please - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4&fid=27&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111734135)

swaddon
22-01-2014, 09:54 PM
They've even got a thread reminiscing about one of the cup finals they nearly won in the 1980s.

XD XD XD - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=196&fid=101&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111640419)

RedStarTorphins
22-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Comedy Gold...

Janujaz v Gauld ...

delude c*nts! ... - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=196&fid=101&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111633899)

05car
22-01-2014, 10:01 PM
I don't speak pikey

can someone translate please

"Like you Bofa, Eh wiz there we meh old man, but Eh wiz 26 at the time. It wiz the last "awa" gehm meh old man went to. He dehd a couple oe months later. He hated that chunt Thatcher ana."

sword_of_truth
22-01-2014, 10:07 PM
It roughly translates as

"we're bitter *******s and we hate everything about Aberdeen and Aberdeen fc" XD

:star: :star:

sword_of_truth
22-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Laugh at this sh1te written by the phuds on the pikey board...

In particular, eaststandsh1te is showing himself up to be a clueless c*nt again, someone you'd NEVER tire kicking.

They're just beelin' as they're looking at Garry feckin Kenneth again XD XD XD

Stupid ****s when it comes to finance, especially ours XD

WestCoastDon
22-01-2014, 10:10 PM
I don't speak pikey

can someone translate please

"Like you Bofa, Eh wiz there we meh old man, but Eh wiz 26 at the time. It wiz the last "awa" gehm meh old man went to. He dehd a couple oe months later. He hated that chunt Thatcher ana."

Tried to get Google Translate to do it... Got this.

"Like Bank of America, eh Wiz straw MAN Nameh Viejo, Peru A Moment wiz at 26. Is The Last Wiz "gehm Horus" Nameh old sponsor. St. dehd A couple of months OE Water. No Anna chunt Diab That Attend the conference "

Don't know if that helps. To be honest I think it is sh1t in sh1t out.

RedStarTorphins
22-01-2014, 10:17 PM
C*nt alert...

eaststand****e is peeking in...

haw c*nt...f*ck off ya odious DAB c*nt
and do your usual and go running to the mods ya f*ckin sh1tehawk

ForwardGranty
22-01-2014, 10:17 PM
It's all well and good slagging them off for their spelling but come on how many times can different people on our very own board misspell Januzaj!?

deedon
22-01-2014, 11:13 PM
deluded ****s comparing Januzaj & Gauld

reality with Gauld is he had a run of good games. other teams then started stopping him play and he has been anonymous since.

they still think he is worth 7M with the potential of 30M! words fail me.[/quote]

To be honest, don't think there's much between them.

They're both sh*te...

OleOle
23-01-2014, 07:01 AM
C*nt alert...

I take it you two still haven't kissed and made up yet ? :D

WestCoastDon
23-01-2014, 07:40 AM
C*nt alert...

I take it you two still haven't kissed and made up yet ? :D[/quote]

Its worse than that, EastStand has just mentioned him in one of their threads.

This petulant little rodent seems quite angry with the truth, the type of guy who is quite clearly mentally unwell, I'd normally retaliate but this poor **** is very gullible, I hope he takes my advice when I say he should wade in a boiling vat of piss and run continually into a glass door, the absolute little phucking pussy fairy shyt bag of a man that he is. And he knows it.

Like I say don't retaliate :D

After that rant she then says "don't retaliate"!

It's classic. One of my favourite posts ever.

RedStarTorphins
23-01-2014, 07:59 AM
C*nt alert...

I take it you two still haven't kissed and made up yet ? :D[/quote]

Its worse than that, EastStand has just mentioned him in one of their threads.

This petulant little rodent seems quite angry with the truth, the type of guy who is quite clearly mentally unwell, I'd normally retaliate but this poor **** is very gullible, I hope he takes my advice when I say he should wade in a boiling vat of piss and run continually into a glass door, the absolute little phucking pussy fairy shyt bag of a man that he is. And he knows it.

Like I say don't retaliate :D

After that rant she then says "don't retaliate"!

It's classic. One of my favourite posts ever.[/quote]

It's a pit

Gallus79
23-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Even his own think he's retarded.

That's sums East Stand Idiot up.

sword_of_truth
23-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Th Dayglo's are in a dark place at the moment XD

Tenerifered
23-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Theyll be more bitter today after us grabbing a quality striker :D

Gallus79
23-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Read a few sites - Hearts and Hibs - and the majority are saying fair doos, good signing - hope they can challenge Celtic next season, Aberdeen are finally acting like a big club they are...

Not the Pikeys though...they are queuing up at the City Computer ashen faced and cursing, foamy mouthed.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3843/7uip.jpg

aleale
23-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Seen a programme advertised on channel four tonight called the Undateables. Not sure why but I thought of Dundee United and their fans when I saw it.

RedStarTorphins
23-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Have they signed Garry Kenneth yet? XD

Feck me, I thought they had the young Beckenbauer at the back in the young lad Souttar?
The boy may be a good player in the making, but by feck, McNamara has way overplayed him and mismanaged him to the extent he's making 2 or 3 howlers per game.

Aldo1983
23-01-2014, 03:44 PM
In all fairness most seem to be honest and have a half decent opinion. It's just that tool that let's them down.

sword_of_truth
23-01-2014, 04:09 PM
In all fairness most seem to be honest and have a half decent opinion. It's just that tool that let's them down.

You only need to read posts about Aberdeen to see why your post is wrong, there's a few decent ones about but hardly any on their board.

Slating us for getting Rooney whilst they scrape the barrell trying to get Kenneth back XD

Utter clowns :P

cuervo
23-01-2014, 04:13 PM

You only need to read posts about Aberdeen to see why your post is wrong, there's a few decent ones about but hardly any on their board.

Slating us for getting Rooney whilst they scrape the barrell trying to get Kenneth back XD

Utter clowns :P

:star: :star:[/quote]

I ken. Gary f*cking Kenneth! XD

I'll go as far as to say there's one or two decent chaps posting, but f*cking deluded doesnae come near it with 90% of these comedians.

swaddon
23-01-2014, 04:21 PM
We could sign the actual Messi, and they would still say he was pish.

rustlinsweetiepapers
23-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Nae thrilled about defending the pikeys but, firstly, they have a much better record than we have over the last few years in selling. Secondly, when it comes to an agency trying to get money out of a club for a transfer, this is just another case of some bloodsucking leech who provides no benefit for the player and no benefit for the club while trying to turn a dishonest penny. DUFC deserve our (and every other club in Scotland's) support on this,

OK, rational thought over. Gary Kenneth? XD XD XD XD

rosscopico
24-01-2014, 12:20 PM
had a wee peek at the TSMSTID board via the links posted and couldn't help but notice one of their forums/boards is titled "SHED TRAVEL/EURO PLANS"

XD XD XD XD XD XD

TheAngusBull
24-01-2014, 04:14 PM
When did Utd last win a tie after the qualifying rounds in the aforementioned Europe?

Don't be shy in answering now.