The magnificent poster manofsteel likes your post. XD

gersforme
22-01-2014, 09:27 PM
sellik are a hoot

fitba club my erse XD

happytim
22-01-2014, 09:42 PM
message to the op.

celtic didnt gain a sporting advantage, were not found guilty of anything and were the same club.

so get it right up yer bum.

BertrandRussell
22-01-2014, 09:49 PM
This thread is about Celtic, not Rangers.

Lord_HawHaw
22-01-2014, 09:54 PM
this thread is about stones and glass houses ya c**t XD

BertrandRussell
22-01-2014, 09:55 PM
I like the Stones. Never heard of the Glass Houses.

just_joe
22-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Rangers were liquidated.

Turned to liquid.

Specifically, cat's pyss.

Then flushed down the toilet.

This is from the Herald:

Air of unreality as 140 years of history is formally ended in less than nine minutes
Teddy Jamieson and Richard Wilson
Thursday 14 June 2012
It was over in nine minutes.

The Rangers creditors drifted in through Exit 50 at Ibrox Stadium just before 10am and by 10.09am they were on their way out. In those few minutes 140 years of history had been rubbed out.

Of the few owed money by the club who attended yesterday morning's meeting at the Ibrox Suite most didn't want to talk, and the few that did struggled.

"We're in shock," admitted debenture holder Stewart Boal. "The club's gone. We've got to move on and start again."

In truth, everyone knew the meeting was a mere formality after HMRC announced earlier this week it would reject Charles Green's terms for a company voluntary arrangement (CVA).

Few of the 276 creditors, who are owed somewhere in the region

happytim
22-01-2014, 09:59 PM
the glass houses made some smashing records.

BertrandRussell
22-01-2014, 10:02 PM
I see no Tim is prepared to discuss the nefarious goings on between Celtic FC & Glasgow City Council.

That speaks volumes... :)

Lord_HawHaw
22-01-2014, 10:03 PM
whereas you lot were so open in discussing craig whyte and his goings on prior to administration.

BertrandRussell
22-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Why is a sheep doing whataboutery on behalf of Timothy, may I ask?

just_joe
22-01-2014, 10:05 PM
No one in Scotland, outside of the gullible ones, wants The Rangers to survive.

Lord_HawHaw
22-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Why is a sheep doing whataboutery on behalf of Timothy, may I ask?

this whole post by the OP was whataboutery ya daft fud :D

BertrandRussell
22-01-2014, 10:08 PM
It would appear to be a completely separate issue from what's going on at Ibrox.

just_joe
22-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Does anybody actually know what's going at Ibrox at this point????

There are clearly money troubles, but I suspect there's much more to it ...

happytim
22-01-2014, 10:12 PM
rangers broke the rules woland reguarding EBT,s. and declaration.

rangers deliberately didnt pay bills and screwed 267 creditors.

rangers withheld imformation from the sfa for 11 years.

rangers liquidated.

celtic done none of the above. were all above board.

also if you want to talk about knock down prices, which football club with assets amounting to well over A?50million was sold for a pound.

BertrandRussell
Good to see a St Mirren fan and a sheep doing the spadework for Timmy on this thread.

XD

Lord_HawHaw
It would appear to be a completely separate issue from what's going on at Ibrox.

ah a different type of fraud.

just_joe
22-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Rangers will go down in history as the most despicable, unethical, immoral club in the history of Scottish football.

RIP The Rangers, 2014.

braincapers
22-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Rangers will go down in history as the most despicable, unethical, immoral club in the history of Scottish football.

RIP The Rangers, 2014.

I would suggest that you are partly correct, Rangers should be chastised as having been unethical and immoral but not for any of the recent financial shenanigans but for having carried out a restrictive recruitment policy for the length of time that they did, but does that make thm thee most despicale, immoral and unethical ? From where I stand they can share that title with Celtic for I like many others, I suspect, would consider the covering up of child abuse by the Celtic officials as equally despicable.

super_ally_rfc
23-01-2014, 04:00 AM
rangers broke the rules woland reguarding EBT,s. and declaration.

rangers deliberately didnt pay bills and screwed 267 creditors.

rangers withheld imformation from the sfa for 11 years.

rangers liquidated.

celtic done none of the above. were all above board.

also if you want to talk about knock down prices, which football club with assets amounting to well over A?50million was sold for a pound.

celtic did other dodgy stuff, which they are being called on now

mogwaiCSC
23-01-2014, 06:31 AM
Its just a rehash of all the stuff that has been floating around bun sites.

True Azure
Richard Gough

True Blue

2,850 posts
Posted Today, 06:32 PM
I've been emailing The Eye all the stuff on here relating to the Co-op loans,GCC land deals etc hoping they would print something. Glad to see the emails were not in vain. Perhaps the supine Scottish media will be stung into investigating this scandal...then again...naw.

Does this not belong to the genre buns keep referring to as obsessed?

The reason why Fergus went to The CO-OP for a loan was he was disgusted at how restrictive BOS were being. The same bank that Murray used to fund his entire Rangers project through massive loans most of which will never be paid back. The BOS on the other hand were willing to shut Celtic down over a relatively small unpaid overdraft facility (which Fergus then paid off in full). Yet buns are trying to make capital over Celtic securing a good deal with another ban

tartanscone1314
23-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Sellick are Cheats ...Plain and Simple .

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: +7

JimmyHaze
23-01-2014, 07:40 AM
some good business by Celtic, I cant see anything wrong in that article and the article itself deosnt even say that there is either.

Unlike the buns and how they acted when it was their own club. I would be quite happy to see any deals involving Celtic if there really was any evidence of wrong doing investigated and if there was wrong doing then I would be fine to see it punished.

Unfortunately for the buns there has not been any evidence put out there to show that is the case and it seems they are desperately clutching at straws which is fine by me as while they spend all their time doing this they aren't spending any time saving their new club :)

Hibees
23-01-2014, 08:48 AM
whereas you lot were so open in discussing craig whyte and his goings on prior to administration.

OYF :D

Bert swatted again