PDA

View Full Version : Virgil van Dijk

mogwaiCSC
26-01-2014, 01:23 PM
cracking free kick. Nakamuresque

DannyBhoy
26-01-2014, 01:25 PM
He's the best player in the league, by a considerable distance.

JimmyHaze
26-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Great goal by Van Dijk I just hope no one in England has noticed yet just how good he is adn as we had a very poor champs league this season theres a good chance they havent

Good to see Pukki score too

mitherzundhand
26-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Great goal by Van Dijk I just hope no one in England has noticed yet just how good he is adn as we had a very poor champs league this season theres a good chance they havent

If he can score against the likes of Hibs, Wenger and Mourinho will be locked in a bidding war before the end of the week.

EastStand_Elite
26-01-2014, 01:38 PM

If he can score against the likes of Hibs, Wenger and Mourinho will be locked in a bidding war before the end of the week.[/quote]

XD XD

DannyBhoy
26-01-2014, 02:02 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/23ifndi.jpg

Poguemahone
26-01-2014, 02:08 PM

Aye Danny what a find Van Dijk has been for Celtic and hopefully we can get another season or two out of him before the vultures from England come calling?

eastcoastscot
26-01-2014, 02:10 PM

Aye Danny what a find Van Dijk has been for Celtic and hopefully we can get another season or two out of him before the vultures from England come calling?[/quote]

ffs you're easily pleased XD

DannyBhoy
26-01-2014, 02:14 PM

Aye Danny what a find Van Dijk has been for Celtic and hopefully we can get another season or two out of him before the vultures from England come calling?[/quote]

He'll go for more than Wanyama, Pogue, best centre half I have seen at Celtic Park. He must be knocking on the door of the Dutch World Cup squad, he has been in sensational form.

What about big FF's save in the second half. It will take something special to beat that for save of the season.

Poguemahone
26-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Aye be great to see Van Dijk make the Dutch Squad for the World Cup but think its unlikely now albeit he is in great form.

Forster's save was top drawer and a bit galling to think we could lose both Van Dijk and Forster in the summer...if so top dollar must be got for the pair of them and how we will replace them feck knows!!

Champions League Qualifiers only 5 months away.

JimmyHaze
26-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Aye be great to see Van Dijk make the Dutch Squad for the World Cup but think its unlikely now albeit he is in great form.

Forster's save was top drawer and a bit galling to think we could lose both Van Dijk and Forster in the summer...if so top dollar must be got for the pair of them and how we will replace them feck knows!!

Forster I think may be off in summer if we lost both I would be worried but I cant see any English team offering big money yet for Van Dijk for us to sell him, end of next season though they will

54FairAndSquare
26-01-2014, 04:38 PM

Forster I think may be off in summer if we lost both I would be worried but I cant see any English team offering big money yet for Van Dijk for us to sell him, end of next season though they will[/quote]

Another season mixing it with the big boys in the Champions league andn all the top English clubs will be racing to sign him.

As a programme seller

Poguemahone
26-01-2014, 04:41 PM
Obviously your bitterness clouds your judgement of a good footballer and seem to remember all you H** fuds posting the same old pish about Wanyama before he was sold for 12m.

JimmyHaze
26-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Obviously your bitterness clouds your judgement of a good footballer and seem to remember all you H** fuds posting the same old pish about Wanyama before he was sold for A?12m.

correct Pogue they were all on here saying we would be lucky to get 5 million for Wanyama

Poguemahone
26-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Obviously your bitterness clouds your judgement of a good footballer and seem to remember all you H** fuds posting the same old pish about Wanyama before he was sold for A?12m.

correct Pogue they were all on here saying we would be lucky to get 5 million for Wanyama[/quote]

Indeed they were Jimmy...if Celtic sell Virgil to English Club we will get 10m+ such is the madness of the market...I hope we get another year or two out of him but you get bet your bottom dollar that Lawwell & Co are 'chomping at the bit' already to sell him...sad but that's the reality.

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
26-01-2014, 05:12 PM
He'll go to some pysh like Norwich or QPR then get found oot.