PDA

View Full Version : PSG bid...

Zippity
26-01-2014, 07:48 PM
...wonder if it'll unsettle Cabaye to the extent the Arsenal bid did? You'd imagine that won't be their only bid so the speculation will go on all week. Rotten timing with the boat burners game coming up :/

Could work in our favour though, if he stays. Come Saturday he'll be raring to go. >:)

toonfalifekevbrown
26-01-2014, 08:06 PM
unless it unsettles him that pardew doesnt put him in the side against the scum

AlbertsLob
26-01-2014, 08:29 PM
He will want a guarantee of starting for PSG pretty much every game if he does go what with the world cup coming up

Zippity
26-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Dunno anything about PSG. Is that likely?

toonlegend
27-01-2014, 12:51 PM
reports that PSG director of football is in newcastle to finalise the deal :(

other reports just say up to 17 mill bid knocked back

royboy
27-01-2014, 02:56 PM

other reports just say up to i17 mill bid knocked back

Well its either going y to put pressure on manu or its the truth. Personally I don't think any player is irreplaceable and if we can get good money and teinvest then we are good.

toonlegend
27-01-2014, 03:10 PM

Well its either going y to put pressure on manu or its the truth. Personally I don't think any player is irreplaceable and if we can get good money and teinvest then we are good.[/quote]

Its a big IF though isn't it I've no doubt we'll only let him gi for big money It;s the RE-INVEST bit I'm doubtful about, and even more doubtful that it will be before the summer (at the earliest)

PhoneymcRingRing
27-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Will he play tomorrow?

trinitoon
27-01-2014, 03:41 PM

Well its either going y to put pressure on manu or its the truth. Personally I don't think any player is irreplaceable and if we can get good money and teinvest then we are good.[/quote]

Its a big IF though isn't it I've no doubt we'll only let him gi for big money It;s the RE-INVEST bit I'm doubtful about, and even more doubtful that it will be before the summer (at the earliest)[/quote]

Well, although Fat Mike might reinvest, if his past record is anything to go by, it will be over a number of years and there will not be the immediate impact that fans expect.

Losing Kebabs will make me cry. He is our RVP, our Leighton Baines, our Rooney... ...the guy you fight to keep in your squad.

He is the type of p

philtoon82
27-01-2014, 03:57 PM
if he is going to go in this window we will know when the team sheet is announced for tomorrow's game at Norwich. Ashley will already know if he is going to cash in on him this week or in the summer and wont dare risk an injury if it has already been decided that he is going now

toonlegend
27-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Will he play tomorrow?

he isd in the squad so we will jut have to wait until tomorrow to see

trinitoon
27-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Aye. Mind you, if PSG are trying to unsettle Messi today (I sh'it you not), Qatar must be ready to "splash the cash" again.

If they want Kebabs, they'll get him. They're not one of these rich clubs in a "no-spending" mode ATM.

It is just a question of us making the price unpalatable vs how much CashAsh really wants the money. Also, are these guys really, actually prepared if PSG make us an offer we can't refuse 1hr before the window shuts. Will they do a Carroll on us?

As per previous post, I suppose the team sheet will tell.