PDA

View Full Version : Coventry fans at the Emirates

aintnosurf
26-01-2014, 08:29 PM
B) B) B) B) - view external link (http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/25/coventry-fans-party-with-epic-half-time-rendition-of-twist-and-shout-at-Arsenal-4277224/)

AguyIknow
27-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Brilliant. Hope they do well. Am of an age to remember when they were a decent team. Sad that they've lost their home ground - think I'm right in saying they play in Northampton now

EastStand_Elite
27-01-2014, 12:08 PM
****ing brilliant!

Steen hive
27-01-2014, 12:08 PM
They were once a decent club/side who did well, could be wrong,,,,,,again,,,,,,but I think they alongside a few others did not get the chance to represent themselves in Europe during a ban caused by some team's fans from Lancashire .

super_ally_rfc
27-01-2014, 12:09 PM
I wouldnt mention coventry city on here, they are a newco and the same club, the old holding company was liquidated in the summer, the new club truth deniers wont like it as it completely shreds their rangers are a new club arguement

CB_1874
27-01-2014, 12:15 PM
I wouldnt mention coventry city on here, they are a newco and the same club, the old holding company was liquidated in the summer, the new club truth deniers wont like it as it completely shreds their rangers are a new club arguement

Ally, do you need to bore us to death with this shyte on every thread? It's feckin mind numbing. :zzz:

AguyIknow
27-01-2014, 12:18 PM

New club truth deniers? Freudian slip? B)

super_ally_rfc
27-01-2014, 12:37 PM

New club truth deniers? Freudian slip? B)[/quote]

nope, the new club truth deniers are you lot who claim we are a new club when the truth is that we are the same club

super_ally_rfc
27-01-2014, 12:38 PM

Ally, do you need to bore us to death with this shyte on every thread? It's feckin mind numbing. :zzz:[/quote]

i'm quite happy to stop when people stop talking pish about us being a new club

Mook1
27-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Two things stick in my mind about Coventry, their cup win in '87 & them giving Liverpool a right going over when Souness was around, 5-1 at Highfield Road it was, one of the lowest points I can remember supporting Liverpool.

They should have stuck with the stripey top tae.

AguyIknow
27-01-2014, 01:14 PM
New Club TRUTH deniers XD XD XD

super_ally_rfc
27-01-2014, 03:56 PM
New Club TRUTH deniers XD XD XD

yep thats what you are

AguyIknow
27-01-2014, 10:58 PM
I'm not denying The Rangers is a new club, and that's the truth O:)

super_ally_rfc
28-01-2014, 02:03 PM
I'm not denying The Rangers is a new club, and that's the truth O:)

yawn, you are denying the truth by claiming we are a new club