PDA

View Full Version : Ok , he is 99% gone

zoggs
27-01-2014, 06:23 PM
IMO

SO WHY THE FOK ARE WE NOT PULLING ALL THE STOPS OUT NOW !!!! TO FIND A REPLACEMENT ,

Well I know , cause we have his replacement at the club ,

I just hope he knows what hes doing , the grass and all that bollox

toonfalifekevbrown
27-01-2014, 06:25 PM
the lad wanted away earlier in the summer ,he wants champs league and all that jazz ,he knows we cant give him that ,he knows were not into the cups either .so aye hes off .

zoggs
27-01-2014, 06:33 PM
We are just a stepping stone , I was gonna say Wigan with a bigger fan base and stadium , then I though ,"oh Wait"

XD :blue: :/ ,

I honestly don't want europa league , we will never win the league , so you think the silly kunts would go all out for the cups as our main priority , (I would take a Europa adventure as winners of a cup mind )
BUT NO !!!!!!!!!

toonfalifekevbrown
27-01-2014, 06:35 PM
money is in the prem .smallish squad depth so we miss the cups out and go for as high a finish as poss .

Boxertricks
27-01-2014, 06:49 PM
If he goes I think we'll bring in both De Jongs and Cabella...Not 100% sure we'll get them in January though...

Fwiw with Cabaye, I think he might end up regret leaving us, but wish him well tbh, top player and professional.

Bit pissed off though like.

Jonny_Rubber
27-01-2014, 07:01 PM
IMO

SO WHY THE FOK ARE WE NOT PULLING ALL THE STOPS OUT NOW !!!! TO FIND A REPLACEMENT ,

Well I know , cause we have his replacement at the club ,

I just hope he knows what hes doing , the grass and all that bollox

99% gone?

I would say there is zero chance of leaving until PSG (or another club) stump up AŁ20-AŁ25m

Thus far nobody has so he is going nowhere...Ashley also rarely 'negotiates' ... Until PSG match HIS price cabaye is going nowhere

zoggs
27-01-2014, 07:05 PM
I put it in caps John IMO :-)

I dont think psg would send over their too6 brass to haggle over a few Mil, spare change to those lads,

As I said IN MY OPINION :-) .

Hope my opinion us wrong like , but its looking likely.

Tbh, if he does go I wish him well .I always

Milburns_last_stand
27-01-2014, 07:06 PM
As has been said: he wanted away and made it clear, so it's hardly a shock.
The only problem the club has, was will he go now or in the summer.
It looks like now, unless something stalls, but let's keep our heads up, because we are always going to push forward with the odd kick in the nuts to halt it temporarily.

If he goes, he will be replaced, but we do have other options that can fill in his role, as long as Tiote is firing to help them out.
The main one is Anita who is getting better as time goes on. He may not be a Cabaye, yet but he's got what it takes and is too gifted a footballer to not be afforded regular football, now that he's adapted.

We will definitely replace and then some.
Whether we hit the target in Jan, I don't know...it depends on the selling clubs and their valuations.
We won't be paying Cabaye "after" prices and clubs will know this...but we will pay a price that we believe a player is worth.

If we get 20 mill plus for Cabaye, I can see every penny reinvested ,

Jonny_Rubber
27-01-2014, 07:13 PM

I dont think psg would send over their too6 brass to haggle over a few Mil, spare change to those lads,

I also wouldnt read too much into their top brass coming over - its not a rare thing ... just look at how many times our top brass have met with clubs ... and how many times we actually sign a player.

These top level discussions happen a lot - usually they arent publicised though

Jonny_Rubber
27-01-2014, 07:20 PM
apparently manure are sniffing around - just what ashley wants - a bidding war

JENKY88
27-01-2014, 07:30 PM

I also wouldnt read too much into their top brass coming over - its not a rare thing ... just look at how many times our top brass have met with clubs ... and how many times we actually sign a player.

These top level discussions happen a lot - usually they arent publicised though[/quote]

Like Zoggs said though, PSG aren't going to hang around over a few quid. It's nowt to them, they're stinking rich. The reason we don't regularly sign players when our "top brass" meet clubs is because we WILL stall over negotiations in price, regardless of how little they may be. Our top brass also contains joe Kinnear, who's

trinitoon
27-01-2014, 09:00 PM
our top brass

http://bit.ly/1frmqAq

The description borders on "spin" XD

AlbertsLob
27-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Anything less than 18 mill and i'll be disappointed personally. I don't think he's worth that (he went missing alot last season) but given that PSG seem desperate for him i hope Ashley does a Carroll on em.

toonlegend
27-01-2014, 09:27 PM
sky sports news reporting cabaye deal agreed

he's gone :(

Zippity
27-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Anything less than 18 mill and i'll be disappointed personally. I don't think he's worth that (he went missing alot last season) but given that PSG seem desperate for him i hope Ashley does a Carroll on em.

Everyone went missing last season. :/ Cabaye was played far too deep and Tiote far too far forward. No coincidence that two of our best players are back to their best now they're in their best positions.

Cabaye is a top quality player who is now proving his class. I'll be gutted to see him go, if I'm being honest.

Zippity
27-01-2014, 09:31 PM
sky sports news reporting cabaye deal agreed

he's gone :(

What what WHAT????!!!!! :O :O :O :O :O

toonlegend
27-01-2014, 09:33 PM
yep hes away

Psg agree a deal in principle with Newcastle for cabaye for a free significantly more than 14million originally offered..

kingstonbob
27-01-2014, 09:34 PM
It looks like over the next few days we'll see exactly what Kinnear has been doing for the last few months in respect to coordinating scouting and speaking to other clubs to'get players over the line.' Cabaye wanted away in the summer so there is NO EXCUSE if he goes and we dont replace straight away.

What a pile of shyte a few days before the derby. >:(

toonlegend
27-01-2014, 09:36 PM
It looks like over the next few days we'll see exactly what Kinnear has been doing for the last few months in respect to coordinating scouting and speaking to other clubs to'get players over the line.' Cabaye wanted away in the summer so there is NO EXCUSE if he goes and we dont replace straight away.

What a pile of shyte a few days before the derby. >:(

well lets face it the mackems couldn't replace their manager again just before the derby, so we are helping them out by selling our best player

it stinks :blue: :blue:

Boxertricks
28-01-2014, 12:51 AM
It couldn't have happened at a worse time tbh.

I hope the lads coming out fighting on Saturday otherwise the day could really turn to sh!t for all of us.

At the end of the day though Cabaye's definitely going...But we knew there was a good chance of that.

Would have been better for it to happen in the summer, but they've decided to let him go now and he obviously wants to, we've got to get on with the ****er, we're not a one man team.

It's reportedly agreed in PRINCIPLE...How do we know that's not to ensure that we find a replacement before letting him go?

Because tbf, **** knows why there's people moaning aboot them not spending the money, he's not even left yet ffs.

We NEED a few in now, lets at least give them until Friday night man, they might not replace him, but I really can't see them deciding not to, it would be ****ing stupid.

I can see us making a few signings tbh, we'll see soon enough though ay.