PDA

View Full Version : As the cripple with the orthopaedic shoes stated...

TwoWrights2
29-01-2014, 06:28 PM
'I stand corrected'. The OSC have voted, by a clear majority, to say no to the proposed-change. Lickspittles of the world unite, throw off your chains, and they did! :)

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

JoePublic
29-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Good joke that...Here's another one...

Jewish lad says to his dad...

Dad can I borrow 50 pence

His dad says...

40 pence?...what do you want 30 pence for?

westupperfamily
29-01-2014, 08:50 PM
'I stand corrected'. The OSC have voted, by a clear majority, to say no to the proposed-change. Lickspittles of the world unite, throw off your chains, and they did! :)

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

And apparently Bernard Noble is presenting the results to the FA and he is going to put both cases forward. Now there is a committee who don't represent the members views. WTF do they think they are doing? The members vote NO by a majority and the committee want to put both sides of the argument. Is having a player or two along to a social event really worth it?

Come on members of the committee stand strong and true. Surely you have to have some dignity.

PrawnSarnyBrigade
30-01-2014, 12:27 PM
West Upper the supporters club are putting forward the view that the majority want to keep the. If it put forward that they are against it some fans would not be happy that they are seen to be represented by the majority. CTWD is formed to opposed the change the OSC is a democratic body which has to represent all views.

westupperfamily
30-01-2014, 07:35 PM
West Upper the supporters club are putting forward the view that the majority want to keep the. If it put forward that they are against it some fans would not be happy that they are seen to be represented by the majority. CTWD is formed to opposed the change the OSC is a democratic body which has to represent all views.

I understand your point PSB. Whatever you say and whatever way you spin it, it is 'sitting on the fence' at best.

Are you suggesting/inferring CTWD is not democratic or am I reading that wrong.