PDA

View Full Version : Fair blog from an O

crashbang
02-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Apologies if has already been posted. - view external link (http://www.leytonorientblog.com/2014/02/guest-post-rotherham-2-leyton-orient-1.html)

jolly_roger
02-02-2014, 11:24 AM
Reasonably accurate apart from praise for the diver that scored their goal.

He was going down so easily that I was tempted to leave my seat and go down to boot him myself.

Brin
02-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Reasonably accurate apart from praise for the diver that scored their goal.

He was going down so easily that I was tempted to leave my seat and go down to boot him myself.

X-D X-D X-D

Did i miss something? read this quote ...

'Top gun... A tough call, as nobody looked especially convincing for Orient today. Pringle and Thomas were the best players on the pitch, while Orientís stand out player was probably Odubajo, who continued to battle - and scored a cracking goal - despite being kicked up in the air repeatedly'

Where was he repeatedly kicked up in the air? If anyone was doing the kicking/barging/crunch tackling it was there number 6...I think the ref took pity on him because of his bandaged head but what a thug he was...
but having said that he was their best player by far with at least two blocked goal bound shots...btw I wonder how Capt fantastic is recuperating...we're missing you Morgs so get well soon fella...

Heman
02-02-2014, 12:43 PM
There is a massive difference between being kicked into the air and falling down whoever someone comes within two feet.

The o's were a very good team, but of the 2 sides they were the most physical.