PDA

View Full Version : Gates

spiceboy07
05-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Is there any further news how good would it look with big gates at the front Rotherham United football club welcome instead of the temp gates we have and the advertising for weddings ect is pittyfull is someone been paid to do this job at the club if so please can you look at gates /flooded car park / empty units/ lighting around the whole stadium not just the front / advertising outside the ground huge potential there come on Steve if you have someone on the payroll to do this have an office chat underperforming

CAMiller
05-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Is there any further news how good would it look with big gates at the front Rotherham United football club welcome instead of the temp gates we have and the advertising for weddings ect is pittyfull is someone been paid to do this job at the club if so please can you look at gates /flooded car park / empty units/ lighting around the whole stadium not just the front / advertising outside the ground huge potential there come on Steve if you have someone on the payroll to do this have an office chat underperforming

If you see someone walking around Rotherham shaking his head vigorously then there's a good chance his is Poddington XD

frogmiller
05-02-2014, 06:07 PM

If you see someone walking around Rotherham shaking his head vigorously then there's a good chance his is Poddington XD[/quote]

Now I've stopped laughing! And BREATH XD XD XD

Good to see you posting again Spiceboy!

I used to look forrud to your players rating after a match. Please post them again.

Barnsley_Miller
05-02-2014, 06:17 PM

If you see someone walking around Rotherham shaking his head vigorously then there's a good chance his is Poddington XD[/quote]

XD XD XD

avondalemiller
05-02-2014, 07:22 PM
eye tek hit henglish kknot yoor best subjekt eh?

ilikecarling
05-02-2014, 07:36 PM
Davis a think the stadium manager is, seems a kent who just wants to ban people from the ground an suck up to the owners. Smarmy little twohat if tha asks me, kind if in the mould of that **** who ran the hare an hounds.

rileyev
06-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Davis a think the stadium manager is, seems a kent who just wants to ban people from the ground an suck up to the owners. Smarmy little twohat if tha asks me, kind if in the mould of that **** who ran the hare an hounds.

Talking of ****s who ran the Hare And Hounds. He was posting advice on money matters with regards to kids pocket money on Facebook yesterday.

That tw#t and money advice, what a joke!!!

Deepmidwinter
06-02-2014, 08:46 AM

Talking of ****s who ran the Hare And Hounds. He was posting advice on money matters with regards to kids pocket money on Facebook yesterday.

That tw#t and money advice, what a joke!!![/quote]

He was trying to sell Leggo plane sets

ColinRUFC
06-02-2014, 10:23 AM

Steve? Even I wouldn't blame him for that.