PDA

View Full Version : Expect a win tomorrow

dazzyo-villa
07-02-2014, 11:18 PM
There's often some debate on here regards expecting wins.. well tomorrow personally I expect us to beat the Hammers at home.

This is just the sort of game we should be winning, yes there more than capable of shutting up shop and getting a 0-0 but for me if we can't beat these at home when there struggling then we're in for a long hard season again..

Benteke goal fest :D

MissWinnie
08-02-2014, 08:03 AM
Please be right Dazzy. :D

I understand Gabby's back in training, so fingers crossed there. Just a bit worrying about Vlaar - we always miss him.

I predicted 2-1 though, so hopefully 3 points today for Villa, and err me of course. :D

av4ever
08-02-2014, 08:08 AM
If Holt plays any part of the game I predict he'll score today ;)

monty1
08-02-2014, 08:11 AM
They'll play for a draw, get men behind the ball and concede possession, launch the ball long and play on the break or hope for a set piece and West Ham wont be much better!

Not going to be a classic I think! I reckon the stands will win the possession stats.

A must win though or we could be in trouble.

soon2bagrandad
08-02-2014, 08:32 AM
Morning chaps

A bore draw me thinks

Nil NIl till late then we will get one each

PS Your kits sh it ;D

ozfan
08-02-2014, 09:16 AM
I'm hoping for a win Dazzy but I can't expect it. Good luck to the lads today and full voice from VM lads and lasses at VP.

villamon1
08-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Very funny Monty, sadly true aswell though, depends if we get the ' purposeful, we got a game plan' Villa ala WBA game. I fear we'll get the 'haven't a freaking clue, headless chickens' kinda Villa who turned up at Goodison.

ozfan
08-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Yeah let's keep up the positive flow of energy. We're a shoe in at this rate.

Arran007
08-02-2014, 03:02 PM
They'll play for a draw, get men behind the ball and concede possession, launch the ball long and play on the break or hope for a set piece and West Ham wont be much better!

Not going to be a classic I think! I reckon the stands will win the possession stats.

A must win though or we could be in trouble.

Monty, at half-time you are right, it ain't a classic is it ;D

dazzyo-villa
08-02-2014, 07:08 PM
Well so much for my expectations.. :blue:

Hate to say it but we're crap and Lambert's tactics are crap and Tuesday is yet another sodding six pointer, jeez we could have given ourselves a nice bit of breathing space today.