PDA

View Full Version : TLB playing the victim card again

Rangersmandownunder
08-02-2014, 04:25 AM
Lennon added: "It's getting harder to comprehend because I don't think I have done anything to warrant it. I think my players, myself, my backroom team conduct ourselves in the best way."

Blatant unashamed lies, but its what we have come to expect from the drunken, bigoted, sectarian knuckledragging neanderthal that masquerades as the celtc manager.

I reckon he is working his ticket to leave at the end of the season, he will go claiming he can't take it anymore and is in fear for his family and so must move them away from the sectarian land he loved to call home.

Like he has done all his days he will blame his failures on others, however this time Scotland will benefit greatly from his departure.

gersforme
08-02-2014, 05:36 AM
Yes, conduct, he really reigned in wee Stokes social life well :blue:

Rangersmandownunder
08-02-2014, 05:51 AM
Yes, conduct, he really reigned in wee Stokes social life well :blue:

You could also add nae neck being arrested for exposing himself, his former right hand man being drunk behind the wheel of a car, his new signing being a complete reptile and thats before we even start on the compendium of TLB's sordid antics over the years whilst employed by celtc.

Scotland will be a better place without him.

mogwaiCSC
08-02-2014, 06:13 AM
Lennon 'playing the victim' by responding to unprovoked abuse he got. Meanwhile McCoist get gently ribbed on a satirical lunch time football programme with the question 'super ally or fat sally' and Rangers put an official complaint in to the BBC. Wind your necks in sanctimonious fuds.

manofsteel
08-02-2014, 06:26 AM
See big Lawell put the fat hvn mcoist in his place again over the choice of venue for the final. XD you would think he would stop trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator at the orangebowl, he just ends up getting his erse handed to him. - view external link (http://www.scotzine.com/2014/02/as-the-best-stadium-wins-mccoist-throws-his-rubber-ducky-out-the-bath/?)

54FairAndSquare
08-02-2014, 06:32 AM
[quote="Rangersmandownunder"

[/quote]

:? :? :?

:blue: :blue: :blue:

>:( >:( >:(

sideburnsam
08-02-2014, 06:47 AM
of course he's working his ticket, he's been doing it for years, but no one wants him.

every time a vacancy comes up in the EPL this stuff happens, or he gets talked up by the press whoreing him down south,

but down south there is never a mention of him for a job in the press

Rangersmandownunder
08-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Lennon 'playing the victim' by responding to unprovoked abuse he got. Meanwhile McCoist get gently ribbed on a satirical lunch time football programme with the question 'super ally or fat sally' and Rangers put an official complaint in to the BBC. Wind your necks in sanctimonious fuds.

Can you imagine the reaction from the swamp dwelling bottom feeders had it been Popcorn teeth or Lenny? :D

Please post the full page interview where Super Al is greetin about picked on and lying about never having done anything wrong to warrant any abuse.

He has had the easiest of times by the Scottish press who have turned a blind eye to his many misdemeanors and even having a laugh at his sectarian outbursts, they have ignored his accusations of cheating by Scottish officials even when it caused the whole organisation to go out on strike.

Honest celtc fans know the man is a vile bigot, they to are pig sick of his constant crying, whining and

Rangersmandownunder
08-02-2014, 08:26 AM
See big Lawell put the fat hvn mcoist in his place again over the choice of venue for the final. XD you would think he would stop trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator at the orangebowl, he just ends up getting his erse handed to him.

Another example of a classless bigot opening his fat trap when it would be best advised to keep it shut.

How's the banning of the republicans going on Peter? XD

aintnosurf
08-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Top Thread and all accurate Re TLB B)

herewego10inarow
08-02-2014, 08:50 AM
Scotland will be a better place without him.

its certainly a much better place without rangers,,thats for sure

ZombieSkelper
08-02-2014, 08:53 AM
Sectarian outbursts?

Alternative_Poster
08-02-2014, 08:57 AM
[quote="Rangersmandownunder"quote]

He never said that with a straight face.

:O

ZombieSkelper
08-02-2014, 09:01 AM
Lennon is a moany wee bsatard of a football manager but in no way does it justify the abuse he gets from folk in this country.

eastcoastscot
08-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Lennon is a moany wee bsatard of a football manager but in no way does it justify the abuse he gets from folk in this country.

why is that :?

you said Novo was fair game for less >:(

Rangersmandownunder
08-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Sectarian outbursts?

Yes sectarian outbursts, celtcs favourite journo Britney Speirs had a laugh about it in his column, another who fawns over the greetin faced whining agitator who can do no wrong.

ZombieSkelper
08-02-2014, 09:08 AM
Who mentioned novo?

ZombieSkelper
08-02-2014, 09:10 AM
Sevcoman you'll need to put a link up then as I dont know what you are talkin about.

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
08-02-2014, 09:12 AM
His 1st season as Celtic manager is the reason I canna stand the guy, accusations of cheating, bad loser, bad winner, no respect for opposition, temper tantrums when Celtic dropped points, pysh excuses when they dropped points.

'My players were kept up all night because there was a wedding going on in our hotel'
'We had to drive 4 hours to Aberdeen for an early kick off'

Not that it takes 4 hours to get to Aberdeen from Glasgow but if you were there the day before, your 2nd excuse becomes invalid.

He's just a fud.

aintnosurf
08-02-2014, 09:17 AM
His 1st season as Celtic manager is the reason I canna stand the guy, accusations of cheating, bad loser, bad winner, no respect for opposition, temper tantrums when Celtic dropped points, pysh excuses when they dropped points.

'My players were kept up all night because there was a wedding going on in our hotel'
'We had to drive 4 hours to Aberdeen for an early kick off'

Not that it takes 4 hours to get to Aberdeen from Glasgow but if you were there the day before, your 2nd excuse becomes invalid.

He's just a fud.

Aggressive Confrontational Ignorant Defiant Bully Petulant Childish springs to mind and that's just the tip of the iceburg Re that Rhat

eastcoastscot
08-02-2014, 09:19 AM
Who mentioned novo?

You have laughed at the threats and abuse he received which just goes to prove what a hypocrite you are

Rangersmandownunder
08-02-2014, 09:56 AM
All honest Scottish football fans will be glad to see the back of this aggressive violent agitator.