PDA

View Full Version : Liverpol v Arsenal

Husker_Du
08-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Anyone watching this? Liverpool 3 nil up after 16 minutes and it should be 5 or 6. Suarez shot that hit the post would've been a contender for goal of the season if it had been on target.

bluek
08-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Alarm woke me up with he game on 5live . Its got me out my bed to put the tv on.

Husker_Du
08-02-2014, 12:14 PM
4 nil within first 20 minutes and it should've been more.

The rest of the game will probably be p1sh now :D

bluek
08-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Aye its looking like it. Liverpool job done

Husker_Du
08-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Game has pretty much died. Still, those first 20 minutes had more packed into them than most full games you'll see this season.

bluek
08-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Shouldn't have hit the snooze button so often and just got up. Every time it came back on they scored again >:)

Redford
08-02-2014, 01:00 PM
What the actual **** ?!

5-0 to the bin dippers :O

swaddon
08-02-2014, 02:17 PM
5-1 it's finished.

English football is rubbish; there's only two clubs with the money to buy the league, and the rest are all scrambling around trying to chase European spots.

Reminds me of how another British league used to be.

Husker_Du
08-02-2014, 02:21 PM
5-1 it's finished.

English football is rubbish; there's only two clubs with the money to buy the league, and the rest are all scrambling around trying to chase European spots.

How is that other league now?

bluek
08-02-2014, 02:22 PM
You could say Arsenal were poor but some of the passing and ball control from Liverpool was outstanding.
I hate the financial disparity between us and the game down there and it's hyped tae phuck but the quality of football from the top sides is fantastic.

swaddon
08-02-2014, 02:24 PM
5-1 it's finished.

How is that other league now?[/quote]

Now it only has one team with the money to buy the league.

Mook1
08-02-2014, 05:31 PM
What a great day.

Arsenal hammered.

Join the club you ****ney tw@ts :D

CB_1874
08-02-2014, 08:09 PM
5-1 it's finished.

How is that other league now?[/quote]

Now it only has one team with the money to buy the league.[/quote]

Headshot. B)

Steen hive
08-02-2014, 08:13 PM
What a great day.

Arsenal hammered.

Join the club you ****ney tw@ts :Dgreat win for the scoursers :(: too little too late though

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
08-02-2014, 08:17 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/20qniub.jpg

:D

Mook1
08-02-2014, 08:42 PM
What a great day.

Arsenal hammered.

Join the club you ****ney tw@ts :Dgreat win for the scoursers :(: too little too late though[/quote]

Too late for what?

Btw, Arsenal were awful.

CB_1874
08-02-2014, 08:44 PM
What a great day.

Arsenal hammered.

Join the club you ****ney tw@ts :Dgreat win for the scoursers :(: too little too late though[/quote]

Too late for what?

Btw, Arsenal were awful.[/quote]

They got beat 5-1 and they were awful you say? Ever considered a career in sports journalism? :D

Mook1
08-02-2014, 08:55 PM
No.

It should've been 8-1 though.

CB_1874
08-02-2014, 09:00 PM
No.

It should've been 8-1 though.

I set you up for a great retort and you phucked it. :blue:

When I asked if you'd ever considered a career in sports journalism you should have replied to me "have you ever considered a career?"

I don't know why I bother sometimes. :(

Mook1
08-02-2014, 09:07 PM
I have no idea why you bother ever :D

BertrandRussell
08-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Nae wonder AJ cannae get a job. What a boring c*nt.

CB_1874
08-02-2014, 09:19 PM

It was wasted on you. >:(

Mook1
08-02-2014, 10:02 PM

It was wasted on you. >:([/quote]

Everything you ever post is wasted on me, contrary p*sh.

Sorry :D

Steen hive
09-02-2014, 06:11 AM
What a great day.

Arsenal hammered.

Too late for what?

Btw, Arsenal were awful.[/quote] Arsenal I cannot comment as I did not watch, going by the score line they must have been poor, however, too little too late for the scousers.

Mook1
09-02-2014, 07:29 AM
Too late for what though?

We were never going to win the league, hammering Arsenal 5-1 is a great result for any team and helps us with our objective of top 4.

Steen hive
09-02-2014, 08:14 AM

We were never going to win the league, hammering Arsenal 5-1 is a great result for any team and helps us with our objective of top 4. the money Liverpool have spent on players/wages should ensure that their objective is more than having to play a qualifying round for the champions league, Chelski and citeh apart and manure are nothing like what they were , Liverpool should be doing better as there are clubs that are involved in Europe for which reason Liverpool can concentrate on EPL, I did not fancy Arsenal yesterday but did not see 5-1 coming, as I said too little too late in a year where Liverpool could have achieved a lot more, time yet though,as when the rest are playing Barca, Munchen etc Rodgers is resting players for domestic issues , it is knockout phase now so some teams will not be going thru to march/april/may,,,, good win yesterday though :(:

BertrandRussell
09-02-2014, 08:15 AM
This steenhive boy really knows his stuff.

Mook1
09-02-2014, 08:26 AM

We were never going to win the league, hammering Arsenal 5-1 is a great result for any team and helps us with our objective of top 4. the money Liverpool have spent on players/wages should ensure that their objective is more than having to play a qualifying round for the champions league, Chelski and citeh apart and manure are nothing like what they were , Liverpool should be doing better as there are clubs that are involved in Europe for which reason Liverpool can concentrate on EPL, I did not fancy Arsenal yesterday but did not see 5-1 coming, as I said too little too late in a year where Liverpool could have achieved a lot more, time yet though,as when the rest are playing Barca, Munchen etc Rodgers is resting players for domestic issues , it is knockout phase now so some teams will not be going thru to march/april/may,,,, good win yesterday though :(:[/quote

Steen hive
09-02-2014, 08:31 AM

We were never going to win the league, hammering Arsenal 5-1 is a great result for any team and helps us with our objective of top 4. the money Liverpool have spent on players/wages should ensure that their objective is more than having to play a qualifying round for the champions league, Chelski and citeh apart and manure are nothing like what they were , Liverpool should be doing better as there are clubs that are involved in Europe for which reason Liverpool can concentrate on EPL, I did not fancy Arsenal yesterday but did not see 5-1 coming, as I said too little too late in a year where Liverpool could have achieved a lot more, time yet though,as when the rest are playing Barca, Munchen etc Rodgers is resting players for domestic issues , it is knockout phase now so some teams will not be going thru to march/april/m

Mook1
09-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Nothing to do with logic, all to do with your inabilty to punctuate your posts.

Liverpool were 7th last season and given most of the teams above us spent more in the summer/January, I think we're doing ok. You're more than welcome to your own take on things.

CB_1874
09-02-2014, 08:38 AM

Liverpool were 7th last season and given most of the teams above us spent more in the summer/January, I think we're doing ok. You're more than welcome to your own take on things.

"Inabilty"

Mook1
09-02-2014, 08:41 AM

"Inabilty"

:D[/quote]

I'm still half cut :D

Steen hive
09-02-2014, 08:45 AM

"Inabilty"

I'm still half cut :D[/quote] still no excuse for the pedantic twins :): the money spent by Liverpool on players and wages "should" see them above 7th, depends on your filosofae though ;);

BertrandRussell
09-02-2014, 08:46 AM
They are sitting fourth, so they are above seventh.

Mook1
09-02-2014, 08:49 AM

"Inabilty"

I'm still half cut :D[/quote] still no excuse for the pedantic twins :): the money spent by Liverpool on players and wages "should" see them above 7th, depends on your filosofae though ;);[/quote]

We've wasted a lot of money in the last 20 years but 4th is what we're after at the moment and we're doing ok.

What would you know about our wage bill anyway? Seems a bit of an odd thing to keep bringing up & we've reduced it massively since Rodgers came in...

PS 5-1 :D

petegg
09-02-2014, 11:21 AM
The plastic scouser has broken his own record of how many we, us and ours crammed into one post XD

Mook1
09-02-2014, 11:40 AM
How sh*t is Ozil btw?

'much did Arsenal pay for that bag of shyte? :D

braincapers
09-02-2014, 02:04 PM
How sh*t is Ozil btw?

Ozil has certainly not performed to the level one should expect.
His main contribution to Arsenal this season is the effect his signing has had on the other players.

A very disappointing result for Arsenal which now makes one very nervous for the Champions league games.

It now looks like Liverpool might be justifying the money they have spent on players as there are only two clubs in the Premier League who have paid out more on players and Liverpool have been under performing for years without receiving anywhere near the level of criticism that Wenger receives.

Dullard
09-02-2014, 02:18 PM
Was watching that yesterday and for the first 20 mins it looked as if Liverpool had drawn a non league team in the F A Cup.

I was flabberghasted.

My ghast was flabbered.

Dullard
09-02-2014, 02:26 PM
They are sitting fourth, so they are above seventh.

I see Columbo is on the case :D

Mook1
09-02-2014, 02:57 PM
How sh*t is Ozil btw?

His main contribution to Arsenal this season is the effect his signing has had on the other players.

A very disappointing result for Arsenal which now makes one very nervous for the Champions league games.

It now looks like Liverpool might be justifying the money they have spent on players as there are only two clubs in the Premier League who have paid out more on players and Liverpool have been under performing for years without receiving anywhere near the level of criticism that Wenger receives.[/quote]

How many Champions Leagues has Wenger won?

Steen hive
09-02-2014, 03:45 PM
How sh*t is Ozil btw?

It now looks like Liverpool might be justifying the money they have spent on players as there are only two clubs in the Premier League who have paid out more on players and Liverpool have been under performing for years without receiving anywhere near the level of criticism that Wenger receives.[/quote]

How many Champions Leagues has Wenger won?[/quote] none whatsoever, however they do their best, tell us, are you of the same intelligence as your twin ;);

DeeMo
09-02-2014, 04:14 PM
A brilliant first twenty minutes by Liverpool . I cannot believe how bad Arsenal were to be honest. Ozil has certainly not playing as he can and I'm sure he will come good again. Ramsey is also a big loss. Credit to Liverpool scoring five and the genius Saurez not scoring, amazing.
Watching Man Utd getting beat at home by Fulham :)

Mook1
09-02-2014, 04:21 PM
How sh*t is Ozil btw?

How many Champions Leagues has Wenger won?[/quote] none whatsoever, however they do their best, tell us, are you of the same intelligence as your twin ;);[/

Steen hive
09-02-2014, 04:32 PM
How sh*t is Ozil btw?

How many Champions Leagues has Wenger won?[/quote] none whatsoever, however they do their best, tell us, are you o

DeeMo
09-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Phuck sake 2-1 Man Utd in a minute

Mook1
09-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Wenger is a good manager, when you go that long at a club like Arsenal without winning anything then you should expect a bit of stick.

Hilarious that Arsenal supporters are have a go at the Reds for spending when they tried to buy our star player for 40m in the summer.

5-1 must hurt :D