PDA

View Full Version : Cardinal Keevins hurting

NeymarsHatTrick
09-02-2014, 11:34 AM
A column written to order in the Sunday Liam :blue:

IF Ally McCoist thinks Peter Lawwell was behind the decision to have Parkhead host the League Cup Final then he should have come right out and said it.

It would be insulting your own intelligence not to believe the Rangers boss was making a veiled reference to Celtic?s chief executive when he said he?d have bet on Ibrox being snubbed and insinuated the decision was a carve up.

Ally might feel battered from pillar to post as the second anniversary of the day Rangers went into administration approaches on Friday. But he?s coming across as someone who?s making noises for the benefit of the less discerning a**** his club?s supporters.

The ones who believe the Ramsdens Cup would be part of a ?Treble? if it?s won against Raith Rovers.

Ally?s using diversionary tactics to deflect attention away from a team that has lately been getting stick for playing a brand of football that?s unattractive to a lot of the people who pack Ibrox.

When

RedStarTorphins
09-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Keevins is undoubtedly a tw@t...however;

Fat Sally on the Ramsdens Cup .."I want it played at as big a stadium as possible"

So why not the same thoughts on the League Cup Final?!

Answer; Because he's pandering to the lowest common denominator by a thinly veiled insinuation that Liewell runs the SPFL...

Ignoring the fact that the h*ns have a home game the day before the final.
The pitch at Iprix is horrendous so why would they put a game on 24 hours before a Cup Final?

Also, the h*n game is televised and can't be moved.

Whilst I think in terms of the crowd Iprix would've been more sensible, the Brendanbeau was the only option available.

...and fat Sally knows it fine well.

BertrandRussell
09-02-2014, 11:45 AM
It was the only option?

Deary me.

AguyIknow
09-02-2014, 11:55 AM
The TR fans don't want to hear it but holding the Finals in the biggest available football stadia makes sense.
They now have the chance to win the Scottish Cup in Celtic Park. Won't that spur them on?

RedStarTorphins
09-02-2014, 12:00 PM
It was the only option?

Deary me.

Come on then Bertie...what was the other options(s) available to host a crowd of around 35,000-40,000 if Iprix is unavailable?

NeymarsHatTrick
09-02-2014, 12:01 PM
It was the only option?

Deary me.

Come on then Bertie...what was the other options(s) available to host a crowd of around 35,000-40,000 if Iprix is unavailable?[/quote]

Murrayfield >;)

RedStarTorphins
09-02-2014, 12:03 PM
It was the only option?

Deary me.

Come on then Bertie...what was the other options(s) available to host a crowd of around 35,000-40,000 if Iprix is unavailable?[/quote]

Murrayfield >;)[/quote]

I'm assuming that was sarcasm.

Football authorities are loathe to "lose" money outwith football.
And have you seen Murrayfield?
Re it to tattiefield. It's in a shocking state.

AguyIknow
09-02-2014, 12:09 PM
Seems rather obvious that some TR fan couldn't care less where it's held as long as it's not at Celtic Park. These are the fans that Keevens correctly said Supper Ally was pandering to, proving even a stopped clock is right twice a day

AguyIknow
09-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Why repost the thread?