AguyIknow
09-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Home to Albion rovers.
Why are they called rangers instead of the rangers by the way

super_ally_rfc
09-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Home to Albion rovers.

knew there would be some pishtalker whinging about this, whats your point about us being called rangers all about?

neillyboy
09-02-2014, 01:25 PM
Home to Albion rovers.
Why are they called rangers instead of the rangers by the wayYou could've put your mortgage on that being the draw they'd get.

AguyIknow
09-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Saw a home draw for the rangers against either Dumbarton or Albion predicted earlier. No surprise there.

Rangers are pan bread. It's The Rangers in the cup

eastcoastscot
09-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Home to Albion rovers.
Why are they called rangers instead of the rangers by the wayYou could've put your mortgage on that being the draw they'd get.[/quote]

you should have then ya fhud >:(

bluek
09-02-2014, 01:33 PM
XD XD

Archiebaird
09-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Must have been the auld heated balls trick.

>:(

XD

maryscanary
09-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Saw a home draw for the rangers against either Dumbarton or Albion predicted earlier. No surprise there.

Still hurting after yesterday.

That's nice!!

braincapers
09-02-2014, 01:39 PM
With Aberdeen being drawn at home to Dumbarton and Rangers being drawn at home to Albion Rovers it is just about as good a draw as the sponsors could wish for as the prospect of three premiership sides and Rangers in the semi- finals would be the best they could wish for after Celtic's exit.

eastcoastscot

That's nice!![/quote]

his claims not to be a tim are just like a tim

they just don't wash

neillyboy
Home to Albion rovers.
Why are they called rangers instead of the rangers by the wayYou could've put your mortgage on that being the draw they'd get.[/quote]

you should have then ya fhud >:([/quote]I don't have a mortgage ya pr1ck

maryscanary
09-02-2014, 01:43 PM
="eastcoastscot" date="14:39 on 09

they just don't wash

If it quacks like a duck...

...IT'S A FV6KING DUCK!!!

AguyIknow
09-02-2014, 01:44 PM

That's nice!![/quote]

they just don't wash[/quote]

Oh dear, because I don't particularly like the rangers I'm de facto "a Tim"

:-)

eastcoastscot
09-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Home to Albion rovers.

you should have then ya fhud >:([/quote]I don't have a mortgage ya pr1ck[/quote]

putting your mortgage on it is a euphemism
for placing a large wager on it ya thick c@nt

super_ally_rfc
09-02-2014, 01:45 PM

i was hoping someone would come out with this pish today, how do you like these apples XD XD

http://i58.tinypic.com/whgz0i.jpg

the rangers , then , now always

you are a clueless fud , then, now, always

XD

eastcoastscot
09-02-2014, 01:46 PM

That's nice!![/quote]

they just don't wash[/quote]

Oh dear, because I don't particularly like the rangers I'm de facto "a Tim"

:-)[/quote]

you may not be a bona fide tim but one thing can't be denied

you are a timpathyser and a grade A tit

RedStarTorphins
09-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Have the football authorities explained why they've picked Iprix for both venues...BEFORE they know the teams involved?

- The Rangers are clearly there and will be playing in their own midden. Fair?!
- Say it's someone like Inverness v St Johnstone in one semi, why would it be played at Iprix?
Somewhere like Tannadice would be fairer and more sensible.
- Why aren't the Rangers playing their semi final at the Brendanbeau?

Only in this country and only with the inept folk running the game...and with no explanation?

AguyIknow
09-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Is the rangers 1874-75 a different company again XD

OleOle
09-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Here's the answer to your questions, brither RedStar :

[quote="RedStarTorphins"]Have the football authorities explained why they've picked Iprix for both venues...BEFORE they know the teams involved?
No, because they are corrupt and are bending over backwards to accommodate the buns as per usual

- The Rangers are clearly there and will be playing in their own midden. Fair?!
No, it is completely unfair and corrupt

- Say it's someone like Inverness v St Johnstone in one semi, why would it be played at Iprix?
Somewhere like Tannadice would be fairer and more sensible.
Because the buns will get a nice wee fee for kindly hosting the match and the corrupt authorities are again bending over backwards to help the buns

- Why aren't the Rangers playing their semi final at the Brendanbeau?
[b]Not only do they not like playing there, it would give them an unfair disadvantage in the semi with its neutrality. The corrupt authorities can't be h

super_ally_rfc
09-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Is the rangers 1874-75 a different company again XD

stick to the thread topic, you will just get confused, now bearing in mind that we were called the rangers in 1874 feel free to explain how us being called the rangers is new like you claimed in a previous post XD good luck with that

AguyIknow
09-02-2014, 02:02 PM
The thread topic was a cushy draw - home draw against Albion. What say you? B)

Mickybhoy
09-02-2014, 02:04 PM

i was hoping someone would come out with this pish today, how do you like these apples XD XD

XD[/quote]
If you win the Scottish do you go into the Europa qualifiers ??

super_ally_rfc
09-02-2014, 02:05 PM
The thread topic was a cushy draw - home draw against Albion. What say you? B)

you outlined the thread topic in your original post when you asked about rangers, now bearing in mind that we were called the rangers in 1874 feel free to explain how us being called the rangers is new like you claimed in a previous post

AguyIknow
09-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Home to Albion rovers.

See the first post? Thread title was a bit of a hint even for a dullard like you.

Now what say you on the draw - cushy or no?

The rangers question was a by the way - again the "by the way" would have helped many in that regard

OleOle
09-02-2014, 02:14 PM
The red juggernaut will not be halted through this blatant corruption. It was de-railed by bun and tim corruption before, but bun corruption alone will not halt it this time.

Today is a wee reminder why every kvnt, apart from the buns, tims and jumbos, hates the buns.

super_ally_rfc
09-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Home to Albion rovers.

See the first post? Thread title was a bit of a hint even for a dullard like you.

The rangers question was a by the way - again the "by the way" would have helped many in that regard[/quote]

you created the thread and set the topic in the first post thats how these things work, you then claimed that us being called the rangers is something new, i proved you were talking utter utter shyte - hope that helps

super_ally_rfc
09-02-2014, 03:11 PM

XD[/quote]
If you win the Scottish do you go into the Europa qualifiers ??[/quote]

nope we dont have the three years accounts which uefa require, although i believe the sfa can apply for an exemption for this, whats your point?

cuervo
09-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Today is a wee reminder why every kvnt, apart from the buns, tims and jumbos, hates the buns.

And the DABs.

Horrible c*nts, the DABs.

petegg
09-02-2014, 03:27 PM

i was hoping someone would come out with this pish today, how do you like these apples XD

XD[/quote]

nope we dont have the three years accounts which uefa require, although i believe the sfa can apply for an exemption for this, whats your point?[/quote]New clubs aren't eligible to participate in UEFA tournaments for 3 years.

OleOle
09-02-2014, 03:52 PM

XD[/quote]

nope we dont have the three years accounts which uefa require, although the corrupt sfa would most definitely apply for an exemption for this, and that other corrupt body, which is UEFA, would most definitely oblige[/quote]

Fixed.

judgedu
09-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Home to Albion rovers.

Dry yer eyes, away for a cry w@nk loser.

maryscanary
09-02-2014, 07:48 PM

Are you saying that the draw was fixed dhimmy?? Tell us so, and make a complete clown of yourself.

Was the draw FIXED??

AguyIknow
09-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Looks like I've touched a nerve with some here. Easy enough question which many here seem to want to avoid

I think it was a very cushy draw getting Albion at home. Come on lads, it's not a trick question O:)

maryscanary
09-02-2014, 08:05 PM
Looks like I've touched a nerve with some here. Easy enough question which many here seem to want to avoid

I think it was a very cushy draw getting Albion at home. Come on lads, it's not a trick question O:)

OK Two EASY questions:

Was the draw FIXED??

How many years have you been a TIM??

judgedu
09-02-2014, 08:06 PM

OK Two EASY questions:

Was the draw FIXED??

How many years have you been a TIM??[/quote]

XD XD

neillyboy
09-02-2014, 11:43 PM
Home to Albion rovers.

you should have then ya fhud >:([/quote]I don't have a mortgage ya pr1ck[/quote]

putting your mortgage on it is a euphemism
for placing a large wager on it ya thick c@nt[/quote]...and you're still a pr1ck

super_ally_rfc
10-02-2014, 01:47 AM

i was hoping someone would come out with this pish today, how do you like these apples XD

XD[/quote]

nope we dont have the three years accounts which uefa require, although i believe the sfa can apply for an exemption for this, whats your point?[/quote]New clubs aren't eligible to participate in UEFA tournaments for 3 years.[/quote]

if you can provide me one link from uefa stating that we cant compete in europe for three years becaus

AguyIknow
10-02-2014, 08:59 AM
You seem to accept in post 27 that even if TR win the Cup this season they won't be competing in Europe next season.

And now there's talk that Europe are planning to crack down on clubs living beyond their means...

BertrandRussell
10-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Home to Albion rovers.

Livid.

:D

super_ally_rfc
10-02-2014, 09:56 AM
You seem to accept in post 27 that even if TR win the Cup this season they won't be competing in Europe next season.

And now there's talk that Europe are planning to crack down on clubs living beyond their means...

who knows what will happen, what is 100% clear is that uefa consider us the same club and have stated so numerous times, as for your other point, rangers have zero debt and are using their own money, so uefa look more favorably upon us than any other club that has debt which includes most scottish teams

CB_1874
10-02-2014, 09:59 AM

who knows what will happen, what is 100% clear is that uefa consider us the same club and have stated so numerous times, as for your other point, rangers have zero debt and are using their own money, so uefa look more favorably upon us than any other club that has debt which includes most scottish teams[/quote]

Zero debt? Aye, you've always ran a steady ship. That's like me boasting about being debt free when Hearts come out of admin.

super_ally_rfc
10-02-2014, 10:44 AM

who knows what will happen, what is 100% clear is that uefa consider us the same club and have stated so numerous times, as for your other point, rangers have zero debt and are using their own money, so uefa look more favorably upon us than any other club that has debt which includes most scottish teams[/quote]

Zero debt? Aye, you've always ran a steady ship. That's like me boasting about being debt free when Hearts come out of admin.[/quote]

did you even bother to read the thread?, some idiot was going on about the uefa financial fair play rules, i simply stated the current situation, we have zero debt and are currently

CB_1874
10-02-2014, 10:46 AM

Zero debt? Aye, you've always ran a steady ship. That's like me boasting about being debt free when Hearts come out of admin.[/quote]

did you even bother to read the thread?, some idiot was going on about the uefa financial fair play rules, i simply stated the cur

Archiebaird
10-02-2014, 11:15 AM

XD[/quote]

nope we dont have the three years accounts which uefa require, although i believe the sfa can apply for an exemption for this, whats your point?[/quote]

How can they not use the accounts from before?

Genuine question no abuse needed.

BertrandRussell
10-02-2014, 11:17 AM
I'll ragdoll and rinse you all over this forum, ya aberdeen bawbag c*nt!

Archiebaird
10-02-2014, 11:18 AM
I'll ragdoll and rinse you all over this forum, ya aberdeen bawbag c*nt!

Beat it loonball.

BertrandRussell
10-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Rinsed.

C*nt. >:(

Archiebaird
10-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Rinsed.

C*nt. >:(

Have you been at the meth again? :?

AguyIknow
10-02-2014, 12:12 PM
IF (big if) the rumours about the cash burn at ibrox are true it's unlikely TR are living within their means again/either (delete as appropriate)

super_ally_rfc
10-02-2014, 12:16 PM
IF (big if) the rumours about the cash burn at ibrox are true it's unlikely TR are living within their means again/either (delete as appropriate)

you clearly dont have a clue about the financial fair play rules or rangers current situation, do some reading about it and every other stupid point you have made and try and come back with a logical argument about something - that way you will look like less of an idiot