PDA

View Full Version : Vespabri

mahatmafoot
11-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Until you know what you're talking about as regards size of S Yorks clubs just keep quiet.Or just look up the stats some time.

shiregreenmillers
11-02-2014, 10:04 AM
Until you know what you're talking about as regards size of S Yorks clubs just keep quiet.Or just look up the stats some time.Just give us sum more tickets :( >:) >:) >:)

vespabri
11-02-2014, 10:11 AM
XD XD XD All about opinions my little Deedah, mind the gap and enjoy your trips to York & Dagenham next season.XD XD XD

shiregreenmillers
11-02-2014, 10:14 AM
XD XD XD All about opinions my little Deedah, mind the gap and enjoy your trips to York & Dagenham next season.XD XD XDDEEDAH DOUBLE DEEDAH DOUBLE DEEDAH DOUBLE XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

vespabri
11-02-2014, 10:33 AM
[quote="mahatmafoot"t forget your O/T...just not quite good enough pal, a bit like your battle against relegation to the bottom tier of the football league.
XD XD XD

Tenpast_Chelsea
11-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Sounds more like Deedah Dribble to me!!!

Has somebody got the T!tty lip on then? Does ickle baby blade think that they should be playing with the Big Boys?????

Reality check fella you are at the bottom end of the third tier of English football because you deserve to be there, not lording it at the top table because you think that's where you belong.

You need to be careful or you will be coming down with an attack of the Massiveness like your neighbours down Pen!stone Rd

UTM

vespabri
11-02-2014, 10:44 AM
Sounds more like Deedah Dribble to me!!!

Has somebody got the T!tty lip on then? Does ickle baby blade think that they should be playing with the Big Boys?????

Reality check fella you are at the bottom end of the third tier of English football because you deserve to be there, not lording it at the top table because you think that's where you belong.

You need to be careful or you will be coming down with an attack of the Massiveness like your neighbours down Pen!stone Rd

UTM XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

vespabri
11-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Oops, almost forgot..thanks for helping us out YEARS AGO with Quinny & Forte.
Does this mean we have to thank you for smashing our pubs up aswell??

mahatmafoot
11-02-2014, 12:43 PM
No problem about us getting a massiveness injection. We know we are a big club ( if you can call a club that hasn't won a honour in nearly 90 years ), but massive no. But you get confused with the real MASSIVE across the city in south Barnsley. Just that when you talk abour attendances. We have had 2 * 30k averages since the pigs last had one in 1966 ( and that due to the FA Cup Final ). In fact they haven't averaged 30k HOME fans since 1953/54. Even finishing in the top 3 in the Premier League they couldn't hit that mark. Don't be confused with all the s**t they spout. Always had a soft spot for the Millers. Used to go when I couldn't get to watch the Blades away and most Millmoor night games. Used to love the drinking sessions before the games and bumping into Derek dalton and his mum.

S8_Miller
11-02-2014, 01:02 PM
No problem about us getting a massiveness injection. We know we are a big club ( if you can call a club that hasn't won a honour in nearly 90 years ), but massive no. But you get confused with the real MASSIVE across the city in south Barnsley. Just that when you talk abour attendances. We have had 2 * 30k averages since the pigs last had one in 1966 ( and that due to the FA Cup Final ). In fact they haven't averaged 30k HOME fans since 1953/54. Even finishing in the top 3 in the Premier League they couldn't hit that mark. Don't be confused with all the s**t they spout. Always had a soft spot for the Millers. Used to go when I couldn't get to watch the Blades away and most Millmoor night games. Used to love the drinking sessions before the games and bumping into Derek dalton and his mum.

Jesus ... who gives a rat's ass

mahatmafoot
11-02-2014, 02:38 PM
Me, that's who and trying to educate Lambrettabri.

shiregreenmillers
11-02-2014, 02:41 PM
Me, that's who and trying to educate Lambrettabri.You can't educate pork :O :O :O

vespabri
11-02-2014, 08:47 PM
I really couldn"t give a monkeys my old deedah.:blue:

rileyev
11-02-2014, 08:56 PM

Jesus ... who gives a rat's ass[/quote]

Give him a break lads..

Lots of Blades watched the Mil

mahatmafoot
12-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Rotherham fans getting too big for their clogs. Wait till things get back to your normality.

millmoormagic
12-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Rotherham fans getting too big for their clogs. Wait till things get back to your normality.

So, what is normality then mahatmafoot? the Sheffield clubs being mahoosive and the millers being little old toytown?

Reverting to type yourself there fella, get a grip son.

millertop
12-02-2014, 05:45 PM
We have had a hell of a lot of fighting to do to get were we are now, We are doing well and I'm very proud to be a Miller, Toytowners,tinpot so to them that are starting to get a little jealous "UP YOURS"

loyalmiller
12-02-2014, 07:26 PM
Well said,Top.

And my dad can fight your dad too, mahatmafoot!