PDA

View Full Version : Andy Robertson get's his first senior Scotland call-up

AGulfInClass
19-02-2014, 10:24 AM
Well deserved. - view external link (http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united/scotland-squad-dundee-united-s-andrew-robertson-wins-first-senior-call-up)

GFLower
19-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Well deserved.

Great news and as you say well deserved.

Well done young Andy.

CoveKreep
19-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Good luck to him - great going forward, and his defensive concentration will improve with experience.

Does this mean no more Steven Whittaker at left-back?

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 12:27 PM
I don't know why Craig Forsyth at Derby is getting overlooked by Strachan. When I've seen him play he has done very well.
Paul Dixon at Huddersfield is another good left back.
Good luck to Andy though, I hope he does well

noahrab
19-02-2014, 12:31 PM
I don't know why Craig Forsyth at Derby is getting overlooked by Strachan. When I've seen him play he has done very well.

You just knew you'd be happy DABmo.

Redford
19-02-2014, 12:34 PM

You just knew you'd be happy DABmo.[/quote]

Not all Dundee fans need to be raging about this

Some like deemo , wants what's best for scotland... More terrors in the squad B)

noahrab
19-02-2014, 12:34 PM

Some like deemo , wants what's best for scotland... More terrors in the squad B)[/quote]

It's DABmo.

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 12:48 PM

You just knew you'd be happy DABmo.[/quote] Just because I'm a Dee doesn't mean that I shouldn't be happy for the young man. So what if he plays for United, when he pulls on the dark blue jersey he is playing for Scotland and of course I want him to do well. I take it you want him to be p1sh for Scotland because he plays for the Arabs ?

GFLower
19-02-2014, 01:07 PM

Some like deemo , wants what's best for scotland... More terrors in the squad B)[/quote]

It's DABmo.[/quote]

Well that's you rinsed and sworded Deemo. The Dingwall Kid has used his superior wit and intellect once more to firmly put you in your place. No doubt his bank manager friend will be along shortly to back him up.

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 01:16 PM

It's DABmo.[/quote]

Well that's you rinsed and sworded Deemo. The Dingwall Kid has used his superior wit and intellect once more to firmly put you in your place. No doubt his bank manager friend will be along shortly to back him up.[/quote] I can't understand why I shouldn't be happy for Andy just because he plays for United. What he has achieved in such

ScreamingBlueMesslah
19-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Dabmo there is a thread about this on Dee Mad,go and Post the same sentiments on that one ?
You are so happy for Andy,so you will surely post your glee and delight on the thread on that board ?

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Dabmo there is a thread about this on Dee Mad,go and Post the same sentiments on that one ?
You are so happy for Andy,so you will surely post your glee and delight on the thread on that board ? I would like to see you post the absolute p1sh you post on here over on Dee-mad, that's including your hilarious pictures.
I'm sure everyone over there would like to see them and join in with your glee and delight

DeezAreGood
19-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Well that's you rinsed and sworded Deemo. The Dingwall Kid has used his superior wit and intellect once more to firmly put you in your place. No doubt his bank manager friend will be along shortly to back him up.I don't want him in the squad as it encourages bitter old parasites like you to post on here.

A life of being spat on by unruly kids on the buses as you tried to collect their fare has truly warped you, flasher flower.

DeezAreGood
19-02-2014, 02:05 PM
I can't understand why I shouldn't be happy for Andy just because he plays for United. What he has achieved in such a short period of time is incredible. Hopefully he will keep progressing as he is and go onto bigger and better things which can only be good for our national team.First terms with the enemy, typical dabmo behaviour.

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 02:09 PM
I can't understand why I shouldn't be happy for Andy just because he plays for United. What he has achieved in such a short period of time is incredible. Hopefully he will keep progressing as he is and go onto bigger and better things which can only be good for our national team.First terms with the enemy, typical dabmo behaviour.[/quote] No DeezArwGood typical behaviour from someone is not bitter and twisted.

noahrab
19-02-2014, 02:11 PM
I can't understand why I shouldn't be happy for Andy just because he plays for United. What he has achieved in such a short period of time is incredible. Hopefully he will keep progressing as he is and go onto bigger and better things which can only be good for our national team.First terms with the enemy, typical dabmo behaviour.[/quote]

It's not the enemy to DABmo.

DeezAreGood
19-02-2014, 02:11 PM
Or someone who is really a dab.

DeezAreGood
19-02-2014, 02:12 PM
I can't understand why I shouldn't be happy for Andy just because he plays for United. What he has achieved in such a short period of time is incredible. Hopefully he will keep progressing as he is and go onto bigger and better things which can only be good for our national team.First terms with the enemy, typical dabmo behaviour.[/quote]

It's not the enemy to DABmo.[/quote]Good point.

Goodie7
19-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Diddies are bealin, funny that :)

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 02:13 PM

It's not the enemy to DABmo.[/quote] I don't have any enemies

DeezAreGood
19-02-2014, 02:16 PM
Diddies are bealin, funny that :)I'm not best pleased about another Scotland manager again helping out a Dundee tims manager who is struggling, hopefully the dab won't destroy Scotland's fine run of results of late.

DeezAreGood
19-02-2014, 02:17 PM
I don't have any enemiesApart from Dundee fans.

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 02:18 PM
Diddies are bealin, funny that :)I'm not best pleased about another Scotland manager again helping out a Dundee tims manager who is struggling, hopefully the dab won't destroy Scotland's fine run of results of late.[/quote] So you are admitting you want him to do well then?
Typical dab behaviour :D

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 02:22 PM
I don't have any enemiesApart from Dundee fans.[/quote] I'm not enemies with them. If there are any that I'm an enemy too it's just the immature bitter and twisted ones on this forum :)

DeezAreGood
19-02-2014, 02:47 PM
Diddies are bealin, funny that :)I'm not best pleased about another Scotland manager again helping out a Dundee tims manager who is struggling, hopefully the dab won't destroy Scotland's fine run of results of late.[/quote] So you are admitting you want him to do well then?
Typical dab behaviour :D[/quote]I'm hoping he doesn't play, and if he does, doesn't f*ck up and cost Scotland the game. I've had enough of your players embarrassing everyone. Garry Kenneth ffs

DeezAreGood
19-02-2014, 02:48 PM
I don't have any enemiesApart from Dundee fans.[/quote] I'm not enemies with them. If there are any that I'm an enemy too it's just the immature bitter and twisted ones on this forum :)[/quote]Dabmo attacks the Dees on here more than anyone ever has. And that's from his first post.

CoveKreep
19-02-2014, 02:51 PM
It's always great to see that people are mature enough to put club differences aside when it's for the good of the national team.

As much as I'd love Mark Reynolds to get a cap, I have to admit that he's still quite a bit to go to match the quality of the likes of Gordon Greer.

DeezAreGood
19-02-2014, 03:34 PM
There are better players out there in that position which leads me to believe Strachan is just doing the dabs a favour. How much benefit did the national team receive after Donkey Kenneth was capped?

This is as bad as calling up Lee Wallace.

>:)

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 03:40 PM
I don't have any enemiesApart from Dundee fans.[/quote] I'm not enemies with them. If there are any that I'm an enemy too it's just the immature bitter and twisted ones on this forum :)[/quote]Dabmo attacks the Dees on here more than anyone ever has. And that's from his first post.[/quote] I don't attack anyone Deezaregood, if anyone has a go at me I reply as I see fit. And as for you saying its Dees I attack, do you not think its the 3 main Dee posters on here that are having a go at me all the time calling me a dab this and a dab that ? Do you just expect me to roll over and take it ?

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 03:42 PM
It's always great to see that people are mature enough to put club differences aside when it's for the good of the national team.

As much as I'd love Mark Reynolds to get a cap, I have to admit that he's still quite a bit to go to match the quality of the likes of Gordon Greer. Unfortunately there is some posters on here that cannot do that. They obviously don't want the national team to do well like we do

noahrab
19-02-2014, 03:43 PM
There are better players out there in that position which leads me to believe Strachan is just doing the dabs a favour. How much benefit did the national team receive after Donkey Kenneth was capped?

This is as bad as calling up Lee Wallace.

>:)

Is that the same donkey who's just signed for Brechin City?

noahrab
19-02-2014, 03:44 PM
I don't have any enemiesApart from Dundee fans.[/quote] I'm not enemies with them. If there are any that I'm an enemy too it's just the immature bitter and twisted ones on this forum :)[/quote]Dabmo attacks the Dees on here more than anyone ever has. And that's from his first post.[/quote] I don't attack anyone Deezaregood, if anyone has a go at me I reply as I see fit. And as for you saying its Dees I attack, do you not think its the 3 main Dee posters on here that are having a go at me all the time calling me a dab this and a dab that ? Do you just expect me to roll over and take it ?[/quote]

You exhibit classic DAB behaviour and tendencies, therefor yer a DAB.

DeezAreGood
19-02-2014, 03:46 PM
I don't attack anyone Deezaregood, if anyone has a go at me I reply as I see fit. And as for you saying its Dees I attack, do you not think its the 3 main Dee posters on here that are having a go at me all the time calling me a dab this and a dab that ? Do you just expect me to roll over and take it ?Nae point trying to revise the past, we've got superally for that.

DeezAreGood
19-02-2014, 03:47 PM

As much as I'd love Mark Reynolds to get a cap, I have to admit that he's still quite a bit to go to match the quality of the likes of Gordon Greer. Unfortunately there is some posters on here that cannot do that. They obviously don't want the national team to do well like we do[/quote]dabmo attacking the Dees again, getting a bit boring this, dabmo.

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 03:48 PM
I don't have any enemiesApart from Dundee fans.[/quote] I'm not enemies with them. If there are any that I'm an enemy too it's just the immature bitter and twisted ones on this forum :)[/quote]Dabmo attacks the Dees on here more than anyone ever has. And that's from his first post.[/quote] I don't attack anyone Deezaregood, if anyone has a go at me I reply as I see fit. And as for you saying its Dees I attack, do you not think its the 3 main Dee posters on here that are having a go at me all the time calling me a dab this and a dab that ? Do you just expect me to roll over and take it ?[/quote]

You exhibit classic DAB behaviour and tendencies, therefor yer a DAB.[/quote] Are you saying the Arabs are mature an

noahrab
19-02-2014, 03:51 PM

You exhibit classic DAB behaviour and tendencies, therefor yer a DAB.[/qu

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 03:58 PM

You exhibit classic DAB beha

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 03:59 PM

As much as I'd love Mark Reynolds to get a cap, I have to admit that he's still quite a bit to go to match the quality of the likes of Gordon Greer. Unfortunately there is some posters on here that cannot do that. They obviously don't want the national team to do well like we do[/quote]dabmo attacking the Dees again, getting a bit boring this, dabmo.[/quote] Not half as boring as the tag team calling me dab this and dab that all the time

noahrab
19-02-2014, 04:01 PM
I don't have any enemiesApart from Dundee fans.[/quote] I'm not enemies with them. If there are any that I'm an enemy too it's just the immature bitter and twisted ones on this forum :)[/quote]Dabmo attacks the Dees on here more than anyone ever has. And that's from his first post.[/quote] I don't attack anyone Deezaregood, if anyone has a go at me I reply as I see fit. And as for you saying its Dees I attack, do you not think its the 3 main Dee posters on here that are having a go at me all the time calling me a dab this and a dab that ? Do you just expect me to roll over and take

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 04:09 PM
I don't have any enemiesApart from Dundee fans.[/quote] I'm not enemies with them. If there are any that I'm an enemy too it's just the immature bitter and twisted ones on this forum :)[/quote]Dabmo attacks the Dees on here more than anyone ever has. And that's from his first post.[/quote] I don't attack anyone Deezaregood, if anyone has a go at me I reply as I see fit. And as for you saying its Dees I attack, do you not think its the 3 main Dee posters on here that are having a go at me all the time calling me a dab this and a dab that

DeezAreGood
19-02-2014, 04:11 PM
Funny why they have never had a go at me. Maybe it's because I'm not a bitter and twisted DeeThey use you to have a go at the real Dees, pity you're too daft to notice.

DeeMo
19-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Funny why they have never had a go at me. Maybe it's because I'm not a bitter and twisted DeeThey use you to have a go at the real Dees, pity you're too daft to notice.[/quote] What a ridiculous post. No one uses me and I am a real Dee
Maybe they don't have a go at me because I don't go on about dab this and dab that

Redford
19-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Deemo is fine blue nosed gentleman who is not scared to voice his opinion . As for andy Robertson , he really does deserve the cap . He has been outstanding this season and he will be outstanding for scotland .